Status: hiatus until I get my muse back

Anything but Ordinary

Never Letting Go

“Ember-Rose.” The young woman turned around at the sound of her mother’s voice, she offered her the same smile that she always does. Angel looked at her oldest daughter in question as she narrowed her eyes in suspicious, “Where were you all day today? I called you several times and not once have you picked up and answered your phone. What is the meaning of you having a cell if you aren’t going to use it?”

Ember tried to keep the heat from rushing to her cheeks as she remembered what she has been doing for the last few weeks. After the first time, they caved in to one another. Brian has explored every inch of her body and she loved every minute of it. Ember hasn’t met a guy that was as patient as Brian seeing that they recently just went all the way, it felt right. Being with him just felt right, but telling her mother that she was with Brian all day would not be the ideal thing for anyone.

She had to be careful and her not so good eyes could obviously see that the Avenged guys were looking after her too. They made sure that she wasn’t alone with Brian on any level, one of them stays behind or if Ember decides to walk on her own, one of them joins her knowing the lead guitarist might pull a fast one and decide to take a walk too.

It was difficult being around the one she loves without getting disapproved looks from everyone and the looks that she gets from Michelle. Well, that is a whole different thing. If looks can kill, Ember would be buried six feet under. For some reason, everyone has been asking her weird questions especially her whereabouts. Luckily, she and Brian already figured out what to say if anyone questioned where they were.

It was more plausible that Ember was out on her own exploring the world that she was so desperately afraid of before. Ember-Rose was quickly getting over the fear as she sees that not everyone was so evil like the teens from elementary to high school. There were stares that came her way, but she was reminded by her mother that everyone gets stared at no matter what they were doing or wearing. The point was to ignore them, they didn’t know anything about her and having someone judge her by looks as shallow.

Now that she was standing in front of her mother, hands on her hips waiting for an answer, Ember quickly apologized, “Sorry mom. I just got caught up in walking around the city today.”

Angel gave her daughter another look before she said, “Alright. Well, get some sleep. You are coming with me to the studio tomorrow. I don’t want you wandering around the city on your own all the time.” Ember nodded her head, trying to keep the smile off her face when she thought that she will be able to see Brian tomorrow. The only thing was, they couldn’t act like they did behind closed doors.

So in a way, it was some form of teasing. Having Brian so close yet so far away from her. In all of this, it only brings Ember something to wonder about. If Brian cared about Ember more than he did Michelle, then why doesn’t he just leave her? It has been weeks since they started seeing each other and not once did he bring up that he was going to leave Michelle or thinking about it.

Their days were filled with teasing and lately hot passionate, rough sex that left stars in her eyes. On the next day, Angel and Ember walked into the studio seeing that everyone was already there. Angel greeted the boys as Ember innocently waved at them trying to avoid eye contact with Brian to make things obvious. Ember stayed up most of the night thinking about what she should say to Brian about Michelle and she came up with a conclusion.

She was being selfish. How could she expect so much from him when she was lucky to be around him? Obviously, being with Michelle wasn’t just for him, but for the group. It would be so awkward to have him dump his current girlfriend for their manager’s daughter. The more she thought about it, the more she knew it would strain everyone and her mom might get fired because of it.

She knew the boys loved her mom, but it might be the only thing that they will do in order to keep the band from postponing their creation of their newest album. So in turn, Ember sat next to Johnny since Matt seem to be so in tuned with himself as he scribbled something on a notepad. She didn’t want to bother him and Zacky and Brian were talking to each other, leaving the bassist all alone. There was someone she didn’t recognize in the room, with his facial hair made him look like someone from biblical times in her opinion, especially with his long curly hair.

Johnny saw the curiosity light her purple eyes as he filled her in that it was Mike Portnoy, who was Jimmy’s favorite drummers. She nodded sympathetically seeing Johnny suddenly became quiet as thoughts of their deceased best friend flooded through his mind. Ember didn’t have a lot of experience with death, but seeing how much it was hurting Johnny at the moment, she laid a hand over his in comfort.

His honey brown eyes glanced up at her as she smiled at him, “I know wherever Jimmy is. He loves that you are continuing the band and finishing what you guys started.” She knew she had no right to say such things, but hearing stories from Brian made her envision what Jimmy was like. After their episodes of sex, they would talk amongst things which led to Brian remembering something about Jimmy. It intrigued her that almost everything reminded him of Jimmy.

A smile played on her lips at the thought of the many pranks that Jimmy pulled on the guys and opening acts when he was around. He sounded like someone Kyree would have loved and admired till the day she died.

Johnny gave her a small smile as he started talking again. Ember was at ease as he shared a few stories about Jimmy that she hasn’t heard before, there was one that she did, but she pretended that it was her first time hearing it. Honestly, it always felt like the first time and she laughed just as much maybe even more than the first time she heard it.

As they day went on, Ember caught the glances that Brian was making to her before her phone buzzed only minutes later. She checked her phone to see it was a message from Brian if she could sneak out of the house tonight. A smile crept on her lips as she replied that she will try her best. Now that she had something planned, she was getting giddy all over again. The day and night dragged on until everyone called it quits.

More like Matt called it quits seeing that he was so invested into everything, it was difficult to peel him off of any project they were working on. Ember’s hand accidently brushed against Brian’s as she walked out of the door, glancing back at him, she smiled before following behind her mother listening to what she had to say.

“Em, I know this is difficult for you to be around Brian and everyone being so protective of you, but we are doing what’s best for you.” Angel wrapped her arm around her daughter as they walked towards their car and this time Ember didn’t feel embarrassed or ashamed because she has Brian and that’s what matters most.

“I know, mom.” She muttered as their drive home was a silent one.

She almost bolted to her room when she remembered that she had to wait until her mother fell asleep. Kyree was running up and down the halls before she saw her older sister, demanding to know what they did today since she wasn’t there. Ember filled her in as Kyree’s nose scrunched up in disgust at the new drummer.

“I don’t like him.”

“He’s not officially apart of the group, Ky. He’s just someone that was willing to help them out.” That settled Kyree down as she was tucked into bed not that long after. Ember tucked herself into bed as she stared at the dark ceiling waiting for Brian’s message. They both had to wait until everyone was asleep in order to sneak out which would be difficult since Ember’s room was on the second floor. What felt like hours, the house was now completely silent.

Her covers flew off within seconds as she grabbed a sweater, pulled it on and raised her window up. Thankfully, the door that led to a small balcony and below that was the backyard, it was jumpable if she dangled from the balcony railing, and she won’t hurt herself that much if she landed wrong. Ember did just that, as she closed the door behind her and jumped on the other side of the balcony railing and jumped.

Her legs were stinging with pain, but she continued walking to ease the sharp pain. She quickly text Brian as she saw his car parked at the end of the street. A smile crept on her lips as she waved at him, she opened the door and climbed in giving Brian a peck on the lips. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too babe.” He murmured back.

Now that the car was parked at a random parking lot hidden from the light post, Ember and Brian cuddled as the steam covered all the windows. Ember tried to regain her breath as she remembered the moment when Brian became one with her like it was the most amazing feeling in the world. She felt like he belonged to her as he continued to thrust into her muttering loving words in her ear. Brushing her white hair back from her face she hoped that this feeling didn’t fade for either of them because it would leave her more than devastated.

Having that dark cloud hanging over her head, she flipped herself onto his body as he questioned her, “What are you doing?”

“Going for another round, unless you are too tired to.” Ember raised a brow in a challenge. She loved her new self as Brian boost up her confidence in more ways than one, she was still the reserved person out there, but in bed, she was more herself. When it was just her and him, everything was natural between the two and when she lowered herself onto him that elation on her heart continued to sing.

Resting her hands on his chest, she started to ride him as sweat trickled down her forehead as the feeling in the pit of her stomach started to rise. A whimper left her lips as Brian’s hand smacked her bum leaving a large red handprint. She loved everything about him and the way he handled her was beyond her wildest dreams. Moving faster, she closed her eyes, throwing her head back, and her body shuttered in contentment as her walls constricted around his cock.

“Oh Brian.”

Ember collapsed on Brian as he held her hips and continued to move in and out of her, she fidgeted on top of him as the sensitive body was going into overload at the constant prodding. She cried out in pleasure as he went fast, the sound of wet skin slapping and the musky smell and spicy cologne that he wore filled her nostrils. Brian was intoxicating and she was not letting go any time soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 31st Birthday Brian!

Thanks for the people that commented

MochaXtacy (It's alright if you are late. I'm glad you like the story so much.)

Miss.CorrCorr (Brian takes what he wants and he is working Em. We will see if he hurts her or not.)

emo_vamp210 (Thanks.)