Melinda the Servent

Chapter Seven

Of cause there are differences between our social classes but that doesn’t mean that people don’t fall in love. That love is also known as forbidden love. This hug was good; we stayed like that til we got to the country house. This house was just as big as the place we just left. The only difference was I didn’t have to do any jobs and that was going to be hard. The first thing that happened when we arrived there were people waiting to take our bags and place them into our rooms.

While all of this was happening Leo took me for a walk around the house and showed me where everything was. It was exactly the same to the humungous house that we had just come from. This was going to be a challenge because I was so familiar with what I had to do; there was a struggle not to get Leo anything. But instead I got us something to drink. Just as I was going to get the glasses from the cobbed Leo came up behind me and put one of his arms around my waste and the other went for my raised hands. This was starting to get strange this was happening on a more frequent basis than it did at home. I wounded what his father would have said about this.

Nothing was making any sense to me but I just stood there in his arms until one of the maid’s came in and ask “What are you doing Lord Black? You are not allowed to do that with one of your personal maid’s I’m going to tell your father about this” Leo moved away only to stand in front of her. She backed away until he had her in a corner and said “My father already knows I had asked him before we came. If you dare make a threat like that again you will be punished. Oh by the way this is Poppy the one in command of all the other maids as well”. Leo looked like he wanted to hit her but all of his good senses told him not to.

He moved away from Poppy and headed back to me. Once Poppy had enough room to get out of his way she ran for it. I stood there the whole time and I could see that Leo had a lot of power and that was something I didn’t want to mess with. He was closer now and he had his arms stretched out in front of him waiting for me to move into them. As I slowly walked his way he said “Don’t worry about her ok, she has had a crush on me for quite some time now. But I only have a heart for one and that is you Mel” that made me feel important. As we stood there holding each other there was a tap on the door which Leo went to answer. At the door was a man in a creamy coloured suit standing on the door steps.

“Hello my name is Bret Rose and I’m looking for Malinda Rose. Is she here?” the way he was speaking to Leo seemed that he was of a class lower to him. Leo let him in and took him into the lounge room. Once he had done that he came back into the kitchen and said for me to get some drinks for all of us. We both didn’t like the look of this man and we could see that he was up to no good.

As I entered the room with the drinks I sat down next to Leo. Bret looked at me for a long time and there was something about him that gave me the creeps, but it was the same with Leo as well they seem to have the same creepy vibe about them. I was getting impatient and said “Why have you come here and what do you want with me?” that surprised both of them as it should have.

“Okay, I have come looking for you because you are not an ordinary person. You have a talent that one else has, you have faster reflexes, sharper eyes, ears and you can pick things up that would take at least three or four people. Your mother, Leo and I are all part of an advanced race. We are called Sun Dwellers.” This was way too much for me to handle so I got up and left the room. The next thing I here was yelling between the two men. I could hear Leo over Bret. Leo was saying that he shouldn’t have told me that and that he was going to see what he could do to straighten it out. From there it got messy really mess. Bret wanted to take to where he lived now and that he wanted me to do proper lesson on educate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I take no credit full credit goes to my friends Amber