Status: Inactive

Emily

Emily- the beginning after the beginning

Emily walked to school, that same image flashed into her mind repeatedly. The thought of him caused tears to flow like water breaking down dam gates. As she walked across the muddy field, her feet sunk deep into the mud and sloshed in the water.

“Get to class, young lady,” Emily’s headmaster yelled. Emily quickened her pace to get to mathematics; he walked to the back of the class and sat down. She got out some paper out of her old brown satchel bag and started writing a poem. All of the images of yesterday flooding back to her; she sat and just wrote down everything that came to mind. Her poems featured only darkness and sadness. She scribbled out all she had written and abruptly stood up and stuffed her writing into her satchel. Just as she stepped out the door, the bell rang. She walked off to her English class, scuffing her feet ripping the soles of her red and black Vans. Her satchel swinging on her shoulder, not burdening her as it only contained a few bits of paper and a pen.

Emily arrived at her English class, to find it was speeches. She would have to sit through six of the worst, most boring speeches in the history of the Earth. She was dreading having to do her own speech. Her name was called so she stood up and walked to the front of the class, and begun.

“Today I found my only friend in this world dead.” A few giggles passed about in the class but she continued anyway.

“…he hung by a sturdy rope looped around his neck, tears left a black smudge running down his face, a large cut past across his wrist allowing the bone to be seen, blood poured down his hand to drip slowly from his fingertips, his body hung limp, his foot twitching. But worst of all of this, his eyes were staring blankly at me as if they were saying “you should have helped…”

One of her classmates thinking this was a joke yelled, “Awesome, this speech rules!”

Emily’s teacher was distraught, she screamed at her, “Get the hell out of my classroom; you psychotic bitch!” Emily casually turned and walked out the door.

A tear dripped from her eye, “Oh god, what is this sick joke,” Emily muttered as she walked out of the school gate.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i don't like this chapter much, but whatever it's up.
The chapter title's are just until I think of something better.
So enjoy