Bandit Lee Way in Her First Year of a New School

Uh-oh you got in trouble

"You're welcome." the teacher said smiling, she saw bandit go and play until it was reading time.

"Now everybody come into the circle it's story time!" yelled the teacher, the children gathered around.

"Everyone we are going to read the ugly duckling." she smiled as Bandit looked at the book, Cherry and Lily did too.

"Bandit, Cherry and Lily, find a seat we are reading." the teacher called them as they wanted to play.

"But I don't want to." Complained Bandit as Lily and Cherry followed orders.

"Well do you want to not go to the gym later?" said the teacher.

"I Don't Care I hate gym." said Bandit as she got tired.

"But don't you want to play with your friends?" asked Judy to Bandit.

"No but you should play with yourself." Bandit back talked to the teacher, the teacher took her hand and tried to drag Bandit  but she didn't feel like the kids should see it so bandit had a talk to the teacher.

"Bandit?" asked Judy to her.

"What teacher Judy?" said the displeased Bandit.

"Why are you being rude to the teacher?" sighed the teacher.

"Why don't you shut the hell up teacher Judy." said Bandit as Bandit got frustrated.

"Bandit Way you come with me!?" Judy took Bandit up to the Principals.

"you sit there I need to talk to the principled right now.." she frowned displeased with the little frustrated girl.