Status: I have many ideas for this story so I might have weekly updates for this.

Supernaturally Charmed

Witch-Hunter Friendships Can Work

When a person thinks of witches they think of magic, potions and flying brooms....

When a hunter thinks of witches they think curses and killing it....

So ho, you ask, can a witch like me be friends with Sam and Dean Winchester? One of the most well-known hunters there is?

Well, mind you, they weren't that thrilled when they found out.

It all started when Their dad, John Winchester, left them with us for a few days. He was hunting a vampire and he couldn't leave them because they were only eight at the time. He and dad were good friends then. He also knew mom was a witch. Why, do you ask, did he leave his sons with us knowing we were witches?

Well you see, we weren't bad witches or warlocks, we were good witches. We were the Charmed ones in fact.

Anyway how did Dean and Sam found out I was a witch?

Well on their third visit (their dad often left them with us) just as they arrived they asked mom where I was. Well mom, one of the few not-so-smart moves she made in her life, told them I was in the attic.

I was brewing a sleeping potion in the attic.

So they climb up the attic saw the bottles and the book of shadows at the table and....BOOM!!

They instantly knew what I was so they screamed.

Good thing their dad came just in time to explain how we were good witches and that we won't eat them and use their bones for our potions.

They calmed down after that.

Fast forward and we are still good friends but they don't know I'm a Charmed one though. I don't even think they know what being "Charmed-One" means.

But let me tell you what it means. It means I am one of the most powerful witches in history to ever walk the earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay....the story doesn't actually start when Dean returns from hell... well...maybe a little time before he goes to hell...also the power of three will instead be the power of four..Prue, Piper and Phoebe are here...in the later series Paige will be introduced because as we all Charmed fans know Prue dies at the end of Season 3. Also I'll be making a few slight alterations to the Charmed story. Here they knew they had powers even before they were little but just forgot about it. More info on the next chapter. I don't own Supernatural or Charmed. But I own Passion though.