Status: I have many ideas for this story so I might have weekly updates for this.

Supernaturally Charmed

Conversation

"Hey don't slam her too hard!",

"Whatever.",I rolled my eyes at Dean. He just loves this car too much.

"So, when are you leaving?",I asked Dean. They never stayed too long during the holidays, sometimes they leave just a few hours after Christmas eve.

"I don't know, me and Sam think that we might stay 'till a few weeks after New Year"

"What?! Are you serious?", I asked with much anticipation after all it was rare for them to get them to even stay with us and now they're staying for almost a month.

"Well if you rather for us to not to we'll-"

"No. I didn't mean that", I cut him off "It's just you never really stayed with us for that long and now."

"Are you glad?", he asked

"Of course I'm glad!",I exclaimed"We'll finally get so much time to spend with everybody and it'll be a good time to catch up further with things."

"Like?",he asked me while I was getting some Doritos.(We're in the supermarket.)

"I don't know.",I shrugged "Maybe you can tell us about your demon hunting, your near- death experiences. I don't really know."

"Anyway, why are you two deciding to stay longer now anyway?", I asked, clearly still puzzled by their decision.

"Well me and Sam just realized that we need to spend more time with you guys since were all practically siblings anyway", he said "And if either anyone of us has to 'go away' at least we'll have the memories to cherish and reminisce about."

Id didn't like that 'go away' part. "Dean what do you mean by 'go away', is there anything wrong with the two of you?"

"What? Nothing, nothings wrong with me and 'ol Sammy. Were fine" Dean said rather enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically.

I'm not convinced.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long while since my last update. Sorry about that. I've just been *pretty* lazy these past few months. I also have developed a new obsession towards Tokio Hotel and it took e weeks to get off my crazy fangirl mode. So right now were on break. School doesn't start 'till Thursday next week and I might just release a couple of chapters. I might

NOTE: Sorry if this one's too short. I PROMISE the next one will be longer.