Status: Complete

Because You're Mine

Reunion

Detectives Duffy and Dolly were put on the case of Lennon's disappearance. Romeo told them that Murphy and Connor were on their way over from Ireland, and the detectives headed to the airport to pick them up.

Murphy, Connor, Duffy, Dolly, Romeo, and Doc sat in the bar trying to figure everything out. McGinty's hadn't opened yet. "I just don't see why someone would want to kidnap her," Dolly said.

Everyone turned to look at him, "Isn't it obvious?" Murphy asked, "It was the Yakavettas. They want revenge on us."

"Why would it be the Yakavettas? How would they even know-" Duffy started, but was cut off by a new voice.

"I guess you don't know about a certain painting hanging in a museum downtown," came the southern accented voice of Eunice Bloom. Everyone turned around to face her. They grinned as Paul Smecker walked into the bar behind her.

"I didn't expect to see you two back in the states any time soon," he commented, staring at the MacManus brothers.

Connor shrugged, "Well, Lennon was kidnapped. We have to find her."

Eunice walked over to the counter and the boys hugged her. "It's good to see you again," she told them. "Anyways, we seen the painting she did....It looks just like you. It's pretty obvious someone wants revenge on you two, and thinks she's the way to do it."

"The only problem is, their plan has worked, and you two are here," Paul said, sitting down at the bar as well. "Now, we have to find her, fast, and get you two home before you're arrested again. I can't promise you we'll be able to break you out of prison again."

"It's almost opening time, so why don't you -FUCK! go to another room for the night. Romeo and I will take care of business, and you can figure out-ASS!-a plan in the meantime," Doc told them, as it got closer to time to open for the evening.

Murphy, Connor, Duffy, Dolly, Eunice, and Paul slipped into the back room to set up some kind of plan to find, and save, Lennon.

After the last customer left, Romeo walked over to the table he had been sitting at to clean up. Sitting on the table next to the man's empty glass was a white envelope. Romeo picked it up and opened it. Inside the envelope was a single sheet of plain white paper. Romeo unfolded it and read it. "Well?" Doc asked, "What is it?"

"Instructions...on how to get Lennon back."

The two walked into the back room. "What's that?" Murphy asked, looking at the piece of paper in Romeo's hand.

Romeo handed it to him and he read, "If you want the girl to stay alive, bring me the saints." Underneath was an address and a time.