Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Pardon the Intrusion (Cyanide Suicide)

I watched Kobra and Joker walk off into the sunset, holding hands and smiling at each other as they walked down the road. I put my hands on my hips, smiling.

"They are so fucking cute," I said, shaking my head, turning around to see Fun Ghoul and Jet Star walking out of the door.

"Oh hey, guys!" I saluted, and they waved.

"We're gonna go get some more supplies and such," Jet Star said. "So...yeah. Have fun!" Fun Ghoul winked at me, and I laughed.

"Shut up..." I said, punching his shoulder. He laughed, ruffled my hair around, and the two of them got in the car, Fun Ghoul at the wheel, and drove off. I turned around and took a deep breath, planning out what was about to happen next. Poison and I were all alone, in this little shack...I was preparing for anything to happen. I smiled, and walked through the door, and found him still sitting on the sofa, cleaning his gun, one foot on the table in front of the sofa. I walked over to the sofa and sat next to him, and put my feet on the table.

"So......." I said, crossing my arms over my chest and watched him work on his gun. "Everyone's gone...we're alone..." he chuckled, and set his gun down on the table and turned to face me.

"Is that an invitation?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I just smiled. He smiled back, and leaned in to kiss me again, but more violently this time. he grabbed my head with both his hands and pulled me towards him, hard. I opened my mouth for his tongue to slide in, and I could feel him exploring around in there. I moaned slightly when he got too far in, and he stopped, and backed off.

"You all right?" he asked, putting my hair behind my ear, looking concerned. I smiled, and looked down at the couch.

"Yeah...it's just--I've never done it like THAT before...you know?" I looked up at him shyly, smiling. He smiled back.

I get it, hun...I'll take it easy." He leaned back in and we continued right where we left off, his tongue in my mouth again, but not halfway down my throat like it was before. We continued, and eventually he pushed me down on my back, and was on top of me, and our bodies pressed together, closer than ever before. I wrapped my arms around his body, then moved up to grab the back of his neck, and pulled him closer. He smiled at this, and I kept him in this position, and we just went on like this, until we heard the door open up again. We both snapped our heads to the door, arms still wrapped around each other, to see an interesting character roller blade into the shack, stopping in the door frame, crossing his arms. He was wearing white, skin-tight pants with gray polka-dots on them, and a shirt that went halfway down his torso with the words NOISE written on it, a black one of the same length under that. He wore a while armband on his right bicep, and white racing gloves.

"Well, hey, Poison...pardon the intrusion!" he said through a motorcycle helmet that was a pale blue and had matching gray polka-dots on it. Poison laughed nervously, and slowly crawled off of me, kissing my forehead as he did so. He wiped his mouth, and stood up. I was still lying on the couch, lost in what had just happened.

"SHOW PONY!" Poison yells, giving him a high five. "What's going on, man?" Show Pony took off his helmet, and I saw that he actually had short, jet-black hair under it. He smirked.

"Apparently a lot...." He said, circling around Poison and roller blading over to me. "Is this what you guys do when me and Dr. D aren't here?" Poison put his hands on his hips, and flicked his red hair out of his eyes.

"Not until recently..." He said, defeated. "We've added two more to our gang in the past couple of days and...well...we like them." He smiled at me, and I smiled back, only to be yanked up by Show Pony by the wrist.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. Show Pony laughed, and steadied me on my feet.

"Who's this?" He looked at Poison. He smiled, and pointed at me with his right hand.

"This is Cyanide Suicide. Fun Ghoul saved her from Dracs a couple days ago, and she's been with us since then." Show Pony looked at me, examining me closely. I shifted my eyes around, not knowing what to say.

"Um..."

"She's cute, Poison," he said finally, letting me go. "Definitely a keeper."

"Well thank you for the approval, Pony," Poison said sarcastically. Pony laughed, and rolled across the room to grab a water bottle from the fridge. I looked at Poison, and he shrugged. I guess we couldn't do anything else that what we had already done for the day. I slumped on the couch, letting out a breath of annoyance. I was having fun...

Poison walked over and sat next to me on the couch, pulled me towards him with his thumb on my chin, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"That will do for now...." he said, and I smiled and nodded. I wondered what Kobra and Joker were up to...