Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Training Day (Electronic Joker)

I couldn’t help but laugh as I saw the two, one leading the other towards the bedroom, hand in hand, smirking at each other.

“Oh my god my brother is so stupid”, I looked up at Kobra who’s hand was on his forehead, this only made me laugh more.

“Well…we’re gonna turn in guys,” I looked up at Ghoul who was packing away the card game.

“Yeah, me too...” said Kobra, taking his palm away from his face slowly. “You coming?” he looked up at me. I was shattered so I nodded. I got up and went straight away to hug Jet Star, as did he.

“Night!” he said through my hair.

“Night!” I smiled and turned to Ghoul and threw my arms around him.

“Be good,” he said into my ear. I knew what that meant. I gasped and smacked him on the shoulder, him giggling, me shaking my head. I turned to Exploder.

“Do you want me to show you to your rooms guys?” I ask, Exploder still looked a little down, his cheeks still lightly stained with tears, although some had faded.

“No…no we’ll find them, thanks.” He smiled and I smiled back, patting him on the back. I then smiled at Atomic and then followed Kobra to my room.

“What an eventful day…” I sigh, I slump onto the bed and lay down, arms resting behind my head. I watch as Kobra zips off his jacket to reveal smooth, beautiful not to muscular arms, defined collar bones and a sculptured neck I just want to kiss.

How the hell did I end up with such a perfect man?

I lean up against the bed and unzip my jacket too, feels good to get it off for once, although it’s awesome. I hang it on the end of the bed and go back to my previous position of observing Kobra. He takes off his glasses to reveal those beautiful hazel eyes, which I get lost in frequently, and puts them on the side. He then works his way down to his neck, removing his pendant and setting it down next to his glasses.

Slumping onto the bed next to me, he takes off his boots and then mine.

“Hey, I’ll do it” I say, grabbing at my boot laces. He stops my hands.

“Let me”, he insists, and I smile and obey, laying back down as he takes off my shoes and puts them on the floor. He lays next to me, and we just enjoy each others company for a good five minutes, a very similar position to the one we were in earlier.

I look up to him and observe his amazing face and features, I can’t help but steal a kiss as I lightly peck his jaw line. He smiles and leans down to kiss me, that electric current passing between our lips again. He places one hand on my waist and I’m already practically straddling him, I feel his mouth welcoming my tongue and I slide it in, massaging it against his. I giggle when he lets out a little moan from the corner of his mouth, and we stay like this for a few minutes before I pull away.

“Good night...” I smile and peck his nose, I go back to laying by his side, my arms sprawled across his chest and I feel his lips touch my forehead.

“Good night.”

His arms squeezed me in tight, and I admit, I loved this. I put my head on his chest and feel him stroking my hair, I let a breath out and close my eyes for a long needed sleep.
_______________________________________________________________________

I jolt awake as I hear a voice and three loud knocks on the bedroom door, “Come on! Up! Training today!” It’s Ghoul, must be morning already.

Wait…training?

I look up to see Kobra still in a deep sleep, he looks beautiful when he’s asleep, angelic. I lean up to kiss his cheek, which does nothing so I lean to his ear.

“Mikey…” I whisper, and I see his eye lids flutter. I grin and get up off of the bed, I see out of the corner of my eyes, him rubbing his eyes.

“Morning sleepy head,” I grin as I pull on my jacket and chuck his at him, he catches it, still trying to adjust his eyes to the light, blinking, and moving his eyesbrows in a weird position. I laughed at his facial expression, then jumped a couple times, waking myself up.

“Training today...” I zip up my jacket, watching him as he gets up and does the same, then starts on his shoes.

“Oh god, not again,” he chuckles, tying his shoe lace together.

“What?” I ask, confusion mounting on my face.

“Every time we get someone knew, or something big happens, Ghoul organizes a training day,” he sighs, now onto his other boot and I sit next to him, putting mine on too.

“Why is that bad?” I ask, I giggle as I see his hair sticking everywhere; I reach over and stroke it back from his eyes.

“Just wait.” he chuckles, looks up and takes my hand from his hair, kissing it lightly and then leaning in to kiss my lips, I don’t restrain. I grab his hands and lead him to the door, he grabs his glasses on the way and I take his pendant, putting it over his head,

“Let’s get it over with...besides, it might be fun,”, he sighs and obeys, following me out the door and through to the living area where everyone’s already up, except for the siblings.

Cyanide and Poison are on the sofa, arms around each other, both drinking coffee, eyes focused on the tiny portable television. They looked like they had a fun night last night....I wonder what happened with them. Cyanide is the first to look up, she puts her cup down and gets up, I hug her.

“Good night?” I ask, grinning cheekily she pulls away.

"Oh yeah,” she said, winking, and before I could comment again she continues, “and no we didn’t.” I giggle and place myself next to Poison; he offers me a knuckle touch but I throw my arms around him, almost spilling his coffee. He cried out in surprise, fumbling around with his cup.

"Whoa!" He cries, and chuckles and hugs me back. I look at Kobra and Cyanide hugging before us, thinking we all could be family soon…

“Can I have your attention please?” Ghoul walks in front of the small television, Poison, Jet Star and Kobra all laugh hysterically.

"You're so tiny, Frank, that I can still see half the screen," Poison jokes, and Ghoul gives them dirty looks and continues before being interrupted again by the siblings entering. I grin and pat the spot on the sofa next to me enthusiastically; they join us and listen to Ghoul.

“Right, as you all know, today is training day. You shall go in pairs and practice fighting techniques with each other.” I grin over to Kobra, who nods.

I guess we’re a pair then.

“I sort of already gathered who will be going with whom, I’m guessing…Kobra and Joker?” He looks over to me smirking, I nod back to him.

“Alright, I want you guys outside, use those walls for hiding behind.” I nod and get up, Kobra offers his hand to me and we walk outside into the bright sunlight.

Ghouls voice trails off, I can hear he’s paired Poison and Cyanide together, what a surprise. I let go of Kobra’s hand and run ahead of him, giggling as I go. I hear him chuckle behind me and run elsewhere. I decide to hide behind a broken wall just to the left of the shack, I lean my back against it and bring my gun out from my holster and cock it.

I come up with a plan, a cheeky plan, but one I think he’ll fall for. I quickly run out of my hiding place, aiming my gun ahead of me and I hear him move about behind me, extremely obviously but I’m using myself as bait for my plan. I feel the gun against my back and grin, bringing my gun down. I turn, making him think he’s won.

I put my plan into action as I step back twice, inviting him in for a kiss with a wag of my finger.

He puts his gun back into his holster and walks towards me, smirking. He’s fallen for it. Perfect.

I pucker my lips as he leans in, suddenly I grab his arm and twist it behind his back and shove him up against the wall, my gun to his back.

“Well fuck,” he chuckles, I turn him back to face me and plant a kiss on his lips.