Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Sexually Oblivious Mikey (Electronic Joker)

“Another round?” he grins, I bite his lip lightly and pull away.

“Hand to hand?” he nods and undoes his holster, throwing it to the ground next to the wall, I undo mine and throw it next to his.

I walk backwards and smirk, I go in for a powerful right hook, he grabs my hand and twists it behind my back, I wince for a second and then think it over, oh yes…I have legs.

I kick his ankle and he falls over, letting go of me and grabbing at his ankle, I worry for a second if I’ve hurt him, but quickly regaining his strength he stands back up, dusting himself off, smirking.

This time he comes for me, he stops in front of me. We stay like this for a few minutes, I’m not going to move and have no idea when he is.

I spot his that his hand is shaking, which mean he’s going to left hook me. I see it move and dodge it, but before I can move behind him, he’s grabbed my waist and pushed me up against a wall, pinning me against his body, and planted a deep kiss which I cannot escape.

This kiss is violent and I love it, I knot my fingers in his blonde streaks, pushing his head towards mine to make the kiss more intense. I feel his body heat against mine, our bodies pressed tightly together against the wall.

I shiver as I feel his hand snake up my back, lightly tickling my spine. I stroke my thumbs along the line of his trousers, lightly touching his skin, tickling him back.

He pulls back a bit, smirking at me.

“Mikey…I want to but…” I said.

“Want to what?” he asks, confused. His face still close to mine, nuzzling my nose with his, eyes closed.

“…You know…bedroom?”He shakes his head, confused.

“But it’s only morning…” eyebrow raised. Is he being serious? I chuckle.

“Oh come on, really?” I say. I stand up properly and he places his hands on my waist, still looking confused. Oh god he’s not joking.

“HAVE SEX, MIKEY!” I shout, I realise a little too loudly as some birds squawk and fly overhead of us. His face was in shock, I could tell behind those glasses of his.

“I want to have sex with you, Mikey, but,” I look around us to see if anyone has emerged because of the shouting, I turn back to him, “but I think we should take it slow?”

“Oh…right yeah…I knew that’s what you meant…” he looks down at his feet, I spot red emerging on his cheeks. I lift up his chin and giggle,

“You are so adorable, do you know that?” he smiles, red still resting on his cheeks. I kiss him lightly and trail my hand down his back, lightly squeezing his ass.

“You hungry?” he asks, nibbling at my lip.

“I think you are.” I giggle.

“What do you mean?” he asks, looking confused again.

“Oh god, don’t worry,” I grab his hand and we walk hand in hand back to the shack, I decide to take a quick peek at what Cyanide and Poison are up too.

I run round the back of the shack, dragging Kobra along with me.

“Where are we going?” he asks, dragging his feet.

“Just checking up,” I giggle and peer through a gap in the wall separating the shack and the back yard. I spot Poison with his hands clenched tightly on Cyanides ass, both of them engrossed in an extremely aggressive and violent kiss, pressed together, arms wrapped around each other. Almost a vertical tango by the looks of it. I raise my eyebrows and turn to Kobra.

“How are they getting on?” he asks, wanting to peer through the hole but I stop him my placing my hand on his chest, he stops and looks at me.

“Let’s just say, I think they’ve learned some new techniques off of each other…” I smirk and hope he gets this.

“What…but my brother’s a shit fighter...” well that failed. How oblivious could he be, seriously?

I giggle and grab his hand, we walk hand in hand back to the shack.

As soon as we walk through the door, I smell a delicious familiar smell, oh it smelt like heaven.

Holy shit I think it’s bacon.

I practically run into the shack, almost yanking Kobra over because I forgot we were holding hands. I follow the smell and spot Jet Star at the oven, with a frying pan full of bacon.

“You guys hungry?” he asks, and I nod enthusiastically, and see Kobra nodding in the corner of my eye too.

“You want some coffee?” he asks, leading me over to the kettle. I follow, I am a rather huge coffee addict.