Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Down Time (Cyanide Suicide)

I wrapped my arms around Poison's neck, drawing him closer to me, his tongue going even farther down my throat, and he moved his hands from my shoulders, down my body to my waist, and finally put his hands at rest on my ass and squeezed, hard. I moaned, and thought I saw someone behind the wall in the corner of my eye. Damn it, Joker. I blinked the thought out of my head, and kept my attention on Poison, and this lasted for what seemed like ten minutes, then he finally backed off, panting.

"Fuck..." he breathed, licking his lips and flicking his hair out of his face. I smiled.

"How do we even...?" I said, my arms resting on his shoulders. He shrugged.

"I don't even know." he smirked, then raised his eyebrows. I knew what that meant.

"I told you later, though, didn't I?" I hinted, and he tucked in his bottom lip, and bit it. I nodded.

"Yep." I smirked, and brought him close again, kissing his lips, and let him go, and we held hands as we walked back into the shack, only to be greeted by the smell of meat blasting into my nostrils.

"IS THAT BACON?" I yelled, running over to Jet Star at the stove, leaving Poison standing there alone, and wrapped my arms around Jet Star's waist.

"I fucking love you, you saint!" I said, and let him go. He smiled, rubbed my hand, and I ran back over to Poison, grinning.

"IT'S BACON!" I cried, and he nodded.

"Yeah...bacon..." he said, but I shook my head.

"No, you don't UNDERSTAND, Poison. BACON!" I threw my arms up in the air in happiness and flopped onto the couch next to Joker, empty coffee cups on the table. She was sitting in Kobra's lap, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. She winked at me.

"Good practice, huh?" She asked, and I scoffed.

"Bah, I knew that was you..." I said, slapping my hand to my head. "Shit." She laughed.

"Be glad you're man knows when you're trying to say something sexual," She looked up at Kobra, who shrugged. "He's so OBLIVIOUS!" I laughed, and punched Kobra on the arm.

"Forever a child, Kobra," I said, and waved Poison over. He nodded, and walked over, and sat down. I immediately hopped into his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck again, and brought him in for a light peck on the lips, before turning to see Fun Ghoul walk in the room, sniffing.

"Ah, shit, bacon..." he said. "Another fucking food I can't eat, bro..." He shook his head and walked over to the table in the kitchen and sat down, and used the can opener to open a can of refried beans, sadly shoving them in his mouth my the spoonful, looking disgusted. I saw Kobra shake his head.

"I fucking hate refried beans," he said. "always have. I can't eat them..." Joker leaned back and kissed him on the lips, slightly more aggressive than I had seen her do before. She leaned back after a few seconds, and smiled.

"I'll remember that, okay?" She said, and Kobra smiled. Here we were, the two of us, on the couch with our boyfriends, who happened to be brothers. Maybe we would be a giant family one day...who knows? Maybe after everything BL/ind related was put to a stop, the world would go back to normal...

"Bacon's done!" Jet Star yelled, and Fun Ghoul groaned, taking his can of beans with him into his room, mumbling something about "being a vegetarian sucks sometimes," taking spoonful after spoonful of beans as he walked, and finally went into his room and closed the door. I laughed.

"Fun Ghoul acts so tough sometimes," I said.

"Really, though, he's such a softy." Poison agreed, kissing me on the lips before lifting me up. After I got to my feet, we walked hand in hand to the kitchen, Kobra and Joker behind us doing the same, and sat at the table, me and Poison on one side and Kobra and Joker on the other. Jet Star walked over with the huge plate of bacon and set it on the table in front of us, and I clapped in happiness, grabbing a slice. I stuck the meat in my mouth, and automatically started drooling; I hadn't eaten decent food in so long, I forgot what it had actually tasted like.

"Jet Star, I will forever love you for this," I said, looking at him. He smiled.

"It's the best I could do for you guys after the past few days," he said, taking an extra chair and sitting backwards in it, grabbing a piece. "Think of it as a reward."

"Really, Ray, this is so amazing," Joker said, and I nodded.

"Fucking delicious!" I agreed, grabbing two more. I ate one, then fed one to Poison, who smiled as he chewed, then stuck his tongue at me; I scrunched my face.

"Eeew!" I said, and he just laughed and swallowed, then kissed me again; I could taste the bacon, but I didn't even care; bacon was so good!

"So where are the brother and sister?" Joker asked.

"I think they wanted some alone time," Jet Star said. "Exploder said something about taking a walk, and I haven't seen them since..." He looked out the window. "I hope they're all right..." I took another piece of bacon and bit into it, talking with my mouth full.

"I'm sure that they're fine," I said. "They're missing out, though. This is too amazing to be real..." I swallowed. We ate the rest of the feast in silence, and I yawned, hinting to Poison. He nodded.

"It's late..." He said. "I think we're gonna hit the sack..." He helped me up, and I giggled, and he put his arm around my waist as we walked out of the kitchen and into Poison's bedroom, closing the door behind us. He took off his jacket and mask from around his neck and threw it on the chair in the corner, and I took of my mask, boots, and vest as well, along with my gun holster. He took his holster off as well, putting his leg on the chair, and took his boots off as well, and I bent sideways slightly to check out his ass. Perfection. He turned around, and I straightened up, smiling, hands behind my back. He grinned.

"Hey," he said, and I waved.

"Hi." He took a deep breath.

"You okay?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Just get over here." He obeyed, and walked over, lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips moving as one. He walked a little, until he pinned me against the wall, and I felt the impact on my back. I stopped for a second.

"Ow." I laughed. He winced, looking right at me.

"Ha...sorry..you okay?" I nodded, putting my hands on the side of his head, and brought him back, his tongue once again down my throat, and we breathed through our noses, kissing violently. Eventually, he unpinned me from the wall and carried me over to the bed, lying me down gently on my back, and crawled on top of me, and our bodies were so close to each other, I could feel his body heat radiate onto mine, as hot as the desert sun. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I brought him closer with my arms around his shoulders, and this continued for what seemed like hours, until I had to breathe. I shook my head and he stopped.

"Holy..." I breathed, my heart racing. He smirked.

"Babe...are you okay, really?" He asked, looking concerned. I nodded, trying to catch my breath.

"Really, I'm fine...just not up to par to you, I guess..." I said, and he chuckled, and nudged his nose on mine.

"Stop it, you're fine!" He said, and I took another deep breath.

"Kiss me, you animal," I said, and he obliged, and we were back where we had stopped, and everything was perfect. I reached down to take off his belt, and he didn't protest this time. I took it out of the belt loops and threw it behind him, hearing it clatter onto the wood floor. He smiled, and slid his hands under my shirt, and managed to get it off of me, and threw it behind him, and took his off as well. I felt his skin rubbing against mine, and the friction felt so good, I groaned slightly, moving my head to the side. I wrapped my arms around his slightly muscular back, and he rolled us onto our sides, and until I was on top. I straddled him, and bent down, bit his lip, and stuck my tongue down his throat, switching it up. He squeezed his eyes, and I brought my head back.

"Sorry..." I said, and he shook his head.

"No, no...that just was unexpected..." he said, and I smiled, leaning back down and continuing. I lied down on top of him, and he pulled me closer, and once again our bodies were one, rubbing against each other. I moaned, and stopped kissing him for a second.

"Poison...."

"What, Cyanide,"

"I love you." He blinked. Oh shit, what had I just done? Fuck, shit, damn it, I should never had opened my fat mouth. Embarrassed, I crawled off of him, grabbed my shirt from the floor and threw it on, put on my vest and boots and ran out of the door, silently crying to myself, pissed off at what I had just done.