Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

I Think We're Okay (Cyanide Suicide)

Gerard carries me into "our" room, slams the door behind him by kicking it, and places me on my feet and tugs at my shirt, trying to get it off. I shake my head.

"Poison, the vest." I breathe as we kissed. He nods, and rips it open, and takes it off of me, throwing it aside, then proceeds to take my shirt off over my head and throws that aside as well. Still locking lips, he pushes me backwards and I flop on my back onto the bed, and he climbs on top of me, thrusting his body on mine. Our hips collided in a perfect rhythem, and I couldn't help but let out a groan of pleasure.

"Ungh..." I manage, feeling literally everything. The fire, his hips grinding on mine, pressed so close together, and so much more.......everything felt perfect.

He lifted his head up, moaning, mouth open, then brought it back down, biting my lip before shoving his tongue down my throat, and I didn't protest. I breathed through my nose, wrapping my arms around him, and I grabbed his hair and tugged, and he growled slightly. He rolled me over, and now I was on top, straddling him. I stopped, not really knowing what to do.

"Uh.............." I said, my hands on his chest, shifting my eyes. He laughed, breathing hard.

"Oh........right." He wrapped his arms around me again, and rolled back on top of me, and started thrusting again, and the fire was back. I felt a hint of a hard on, but I didn't say anything; it felt way too good to stop now.

"UH....hunggggggg...." I moaned as he continued thrusting, our bodies clashing together in rhythm. Everything felt so new, so different, yet...good.

"You okay?" he asked, taking a breath, and I nodded.

"Yeah...don't stop...." I breathed, and he kissed me again, and I felt his tongue exploring my mouth, trying new things.

"Oh fuck," I said. "Poison..............." He bit my neck, and for some reason, he reminded me of a vampire.

The rest was a blur.
_______________________________________________________________________

I awoke a few hours later, arms wrapped around Poison. He was asleep, his mouth open slightly, and I realized he was shirtless. And I was too...I had no bra on either. I looked around, seeing every item of clothing scattered on the floor next to the bed, and there was my bra on the chair next to the table. I held my breasts.

"Oh shit." I said, lifting the sheets and looking down. I still had underwear on. I breathed a sigh of relief, and snuggled next to my man again, resting my head on his rising and falling chest. I leaned back up, and watched him sleep, tracing the outline of his chest, and that woke him up. He let out a breath, opened one eye, and smiled.

"Hello, beautiful," he said, reaching his arm around my neck to bring me down to his face. He kissed me, tenderly this time, and I kissed back, smiling.

"Hey..." he let me go, and turned on his side, elbow on the bed, his head in his hands.

"You did good, Cy," he smirked, winking. I smiled.

"I really didn't do anything, Poison..." He adjusted his position.

"Enough of that," he said. "Just call me Poison out in the field, okay? It's Gerard from now on," He leaned over to kiss me again, and I smiled.

"Okay, Gee," I said, remembering Mikey's nickname for him. He nodded, nuzzling my nose.

"That's better..." He said, "Are we okay now?" He added, and I nodded.

"I think we're okay." I kissed him again, and he smirked, wrapped his arms around me and rolled me over again, straddling me. Round two, here we come....