Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

FRANK! (Cyanide Suicide)

I felt Gerard's body crushing mine in rhythm like it had been for the past hour, and I cried out, louder than ever. I hope we weren't annoying Jet Star or Fun Ghoul...shit, I didn't think of that. Gerard didn't seem to mind, though. He kept thrusting like we were the only ones there.

Holy fuck, this feeling was completely new. I'd never felt like THIS before; I mean, I've had boyfriends in the past, but still...shit. This was incredible! He grunted every time our bodies connected, his head lifting up, moaning. I noticed the bed squeaked as he rose and fell on me, and I shook my head.

"Gee..."

"Yeah babe?" he breathed into my ear before biting it, his hair ticking my face.

"Stop for a sec...I'm getting sore..."

He stopped moaning and thrusting, and kissed me hard on the mouth, his tongue everywhere in there, and I squeezed my eyes, trying not to cry out again. He leaned back, biting his lower lip like I loved the way he did, and winked at me. I winked back, and he climbed off of me and slammed down onto his back, letting out a loud sigh, the bed creaking under our combined weight one last time. I giggled.

"Holy...shit, Gee," I said, turning to face him, and our faces were centimeters apart. "THAT was...incredible..." He kissed the tip of my nose, smiling.

"I'm beat..." He said, panting, and I nodded.

"How many times did we...?"

"I counted four. Maybe five?"

"Shit."

"Mhm..." He wrapped one arm around my waist, thrusting himself into me one last time, and I felt it down there. He kissed my mouth again, but tenderly rather than forcefully this time, and backed off of me, smiling.

"G'night Cy." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too, Gerard." I said, fading off into deep sleep, beyond exhausted.
_______________________________________________________________________

I woke up from that fucking methane sunlight once again, wincing as I opened my eyes. Gerard's window was in the perfect spot to get the most sunlight at this time of day, and I hated that.

"Shit, it's gotta be at least noon..." I said, stretching, and feeling it from last night and this morning. I had never worked my body that hard in my entire life, and I was fucking sore everywhere. Especially in my thighs, neck, and my back.

I sat up, wincing in pain, and twisted my back, and felt each spinal cord pop, first with a sharp pain, then warmth flowing down after that. I cracked my neck as well, and looked down at the sleeping Gerard, smiling. I leaned down, kissed his forehead, and didn't realize he was actually awake; he lifted his arm and wrapped it around my neck, and kept me there, moving my head down to have our lips connect. I laughed.

"I thought you were asleep," I said, unlocking our lips, an inch from his face. I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes, which were more green than brown in the sunlight. He made his cute little duck face, shifting his eyes to the side, then looking right into mine again.

"I was, but I woke up." He smirked, kissing me again. I put my hands on the side of his face, kissed him hard, then let go, getting off the bed.

"Where you goin, babe?" he asked. "get back here..." I looked at him, stuck my tongue out at him, and he watched me dress as I began putting my underwear, bra, and pants back on.

"Where are you going?" He asked, still lying there. He stretched his legs and cracked his neck, then got off the bed, wrapping the blanket around his waist. Like I hadn't seen anything already.

"I'm hungry, Gee, and want food." I said, sliding my shirt back on. "You fucking get dressed and join me." He pouted, standing there with his hands on his hips.

"Gee, come on!" I said, walking over and kissing him again. "I can't face Frank alone, please!" He looked up at the ceiling, cocked his head, then looked down at me again.

"Fine..........." He said, bending down to gather up all his clothes. I sat in the chair, watching him dress, secretly examining his body. That's right, I tapped that. Multiple times. I smirked, thinking this. Then I laughed, realizing how ridiculous his hair looked right now. He narrowed his eyes at me, pulling his pants back up and wiggling around in them. He spoke as he put his belt through the loops of his pants and buckled it.

"What?" he said, laughing.

"Fuck, you have extreme sex hair, babe," I said, shaking my head. He really did. It was literally sticking out in every direction humanly possible, and the back was fucking defying gravity, sillohuetted in the sunlight. He crossed his eyes and looked up, trying to see his own hair. I laughed even harder; he looked like a six year old kid with his eyes like that. I stood up, still chuckling, and wrapped my arms around him.

"You are so fucking cute, I can't stand it..." I said, and he kissed the top of my head. I let him go, bent down picked up his black sleeveless shirt, and put it on for him, kissing him as our faces got close together. He squeezed my ass, and patted it.

"Come on, Cy, let's go face the hounds." He winked, and I knew what he meant. Fun Ghoul was bound to have a massive amount of ammunition to throw at us. And I was prepared. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and he opened the door for me.

"Why thank you sir," I said in a mocking voice, and he giggled, and followed me out of the room, down the hall, and into the living room, where Fun Ghoul was on the couch, smoking, reading another comic; this time it was Watchmen. He heard us walk in, and looked up over the top of the comic, and I could tell he was smirking.

"Fun night?" He asked jokingly, and I scoffed.

"You're just jealous, Frank," I said, looking at Gerard, who was grinning.

"Aw, Gee, babe, I thought we had something, man!" he said, putting the comic book down on the couch and standing up. "I'm crushed!" Gerard laughed.

"Fuck you, Frank, that's in the past," he said, smiling. Wait, what? I looked at Gerard, then at Frank, who winked, then smirked, cigarette in his mouth.

"No.........no!" I exclaimed. "You two, you didn't....what?" I flipped out, pointing at Frank. "EEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE TOUCHED THE LIPS THAT TOUCHED YOURS!" I joked. I really didn't care; Their past was their past, and I wasn't getting into it. Frank giggled, then walked over and rustled my hair around.

"That's right, babe," he said. "You've kissed us both now...." He then proceeded to shock me even further, grabbing my face and planting a violent kiss on my mouth, and I let him in for a few seconds. We were the same height, so I didn't have to go on my toes like I did with Gerard. To be honest, there were similar kissing techniques between him and Gerard, but Frank's were a lot more rebellious than his. Not that I minded, but still...

"FRANK!" I yelled.

"All right, Frank, that's enough," he said, pushing him off of my face, and he giggled. "I'm letting that slide, but it better not happen again." He sounded serious at that last part, and Frank stopped laughing.

"I understand, buddy," he said, turning to walk into the kitchen. "Now who wants coffee?"