Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Where'd Everybody Go...? (Cyanide Suicide)

I woke up in a tight space between Frank and Gerard, resting my hand on Gerard's chest, but i was twisted around so much my head was on Frank's.

"The fuck?" I asked myself, trying to figure out how I even got into this position. I could hardly even remember anything......it was all a blur. I groaned, sitting myself up, careful not to wake up the boys, and rubbed my eyes, stretching my arms out in front of my, hearing them crack.

Dah, ow..." I said quietly, looking down at my boys, remembering some things about last night. It was crazy, the fact my plan had worked; I even got to watch the two of them go at it for a while, and didn't mind it really, it was just different. I smiled, looking at Frank's sleeping face, mouth slightly open, his long sex hair all over the place. I curled back up between them, facing Frank, my face inches from his, just....smiling. He was so fucking sexy while he slept; that orgasm face was just irresistible to me. I ran my hand over his tattooed arms, and squeezed his hand, and this woke him up. He opened one eye, and smiled at me.

"Hello, beautiful," he said, and I giggled.

"Hey, Frankie," I said, kissing him on the lips, tenderly. He backed off, still smiling.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore."

"Well, yeah...." He smirked, and cracked his neck before sitting up against the headboard. I put my head in his lap, and then immediately lifted it up, forgetting he was naked.

"Oh god! Sorry!" I said, a little too loudly. Frank just laughed, and pulled my head to his chest, rubbing my head, and I heard Gerard groan as he woke up from my shouting. He turned his body around to face us, smiling, his sex hair even worse than Frank's and mine put together.

"Hey," He said, yawning.

"Hi." Me and Frank said at the same time. I looked down, and pointed.

"Uh, Gerard...morning wood." He looked down, and immediately his face fell, embarrassed, trying to hide it.

"Is there any coffee yet?" Gerard asked, sitting up, his hands on his crotch. I leaned over to kiss him on the mouth, and crawled over him, wrapping the blanket around me again.

"I'll go check," I said.

"You're gonna brave the others all alone?" Frank said. "Man, you are my kind of girl! You're fearless!" I giggled, blew them both kisses, and slowly opened the door, leaning my head out and looking around, and didn't see anyone. Nodding, I slowly made my way into the living room, still not seeing anyone.

"Hello?" I called, holding the blanket around me by my chest. "Mikey? Lauren? Ray?" I turned around. "Anyone...?" There were no responses, and I bit my lip.

"Where is everyone...?" I asked myself. Shrugging, I walked into the kitchen, and started a pot of coffee, grabbing three cups from the cupboard. As I reached up, though, the blanket unwrapped itself from around my body and slid onto the floor, and I cried out in surprise.

"Oh no!" I said scrambling to pick it back up, and I heard Frank's snigger come from the living room.

"Frank, shut up!" I yelled, tucking the corner in super tight so it didn't fall again.

"I've seen it all, babe!" he replied back, and I grinned, taking the coffee pot and pouring three cups. I managed to get all three of them into the living room without spilling, and handed them theirs, before sitting down on the couch with them, putting my feet up on the table, sipping my coffee. They were wrapped in blankets too, but from the waist down.

"So," Gerard said. "About last night...what do we say happened to the others? They're going to want to know..." I scoffed.

"If they don't know already," I said, and Frank giggled, rubbing the back of my head.

"We weren't exactly quiet, Gerard..." he said, and I nodded. Gerard frowned.

"Well, shit." he said, staring into his mug, swishing it around. "This is going to be awkward."

"Mhm," I said as I took another sip of coffee. Frank leaned forward, and picked up his Watchman comic he put there earlier, and with the comic in one hand and coffee in the other, he was lost. I looked at Gerard, who was making his duck face again, lost in thought. I smiled, thinking how lucky I had been to fix things up between all of us, and drained my coffee before standing up again. Frank took his eyes off the comic to watch me start to walk back into the room.

"Where you goin, babe?" he asked.

"I'm getting dressed, guys." I said, holding the blanket tight. "How embarrassing would it be to have them all come back and see us half naked on the couch like nothing's wrong?" Frank nodded.

"I see you're point, but I would not give an actual fuck," He said, turning back to his comic book. Gerard stood up and followed me into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Gerard, no, I think we did enough--"

"No, Cy, it's not that." He said, grabbing my hands in his. "I wanted to...um...thank you for what you did earlier..." he shifted his eyes. "It turned out better than I had expected." I grinned, and got on my toes to kiss him on the lips.

"It's my pleasure to have made you two friends again," I said, taking the blanket off and picking up all my clothes, and caught him checking me out.

"Or, are you guys more than friends?" I asked, snapping him out of it. putting on my underwear and bra. "Because you two were going at it pretty hard before I stopped you..." He blushed, and started picking his clothes up as well as I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt.

"Um, yeah.......about that........." he said, putting his underwear on. "Um, that was......yeah. Not gonna happed often."

"Damn!" I teased, sliding my shirt back on. "I take it we're not gonna do another three way anytime soon, either?" I asked as he pulled up his pants and put on his shirt, shaking his head. I strapped on my vest.

"No..." He said. "It was a special occasion, after all." He winked, putting his jacket on and zipping it up.

"So how is this going to work?" I asked him, strapping my boots on tight. "Are we, like, where we were before, or........?" I left my question hanging, not really sure how to finish it. He strapped his holster on his leg, then sat on the bed, putting his boots on.

"I don't see why not," he said. "And I'm going to ease up on Frank, okay?" I perked my head up. What did he just say?"

"I mean, I saw you with him, and I understand now..." He said, looking at the ground. "You two have something. Just like we do." I stood up and walked over to sit next to him, and put my hand on his inner thigh.

"Gee...that's true. But you will always have been my first." I leaned in and kissed him, hard, and he obliged, falling over onto his back, letting me lie on top of him, shoving my tongue down his throat.

"Cy, we just got dressed..." he managed to say, and I giggled.

"Well fuck." I crawled off of him, and he sat back up straight.

"Damn." he said. I stood up after him, and we walked out of the room to see Frank standing there, his blanket riding ultra low on his hips, walkie talkie in hand. I could see the square of his back, right above his ass, his back tattoos completely visible. I noticed a gigantic pumpkin on the square of his back, with the phrase "KEEP THE FAITH" written close to it. His body work was just...wow. Amazing.

"We'll be there as soon as we can." he said, and threw the walkie down, turning to face us.

"Mikey, Lauren and Ray are in fucking deep shit." he said, walking towards us.

"Whoa, what happened?" Gerard asked, grabbing his arm to stop him.

"They went into BL/ind without us, to rescue Atomic." Gerard walked over to the window and looked out. I followed him, and realized the car was gone.

"DAMN IT, Mikey!" He said, pounding on the window frame. "You better not fucking crash the car, destroy it, or fucking DIE." He turned around.

"You're concerned about the car...?" I trailed off. Priorities, much?

"Frank, get dressed. We're moving out." Frank nodded, and I followed him into the room to help him get dressed quicker. He pulled on his underwear and pants as I threw him his shirt and vest, armbands, gloves, bandana, holster, and ray gun, and within minutes, the three of us were out in the desert, literally running through all of the Zones to help the others.