Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Help is On the Way (Cyanide Suicide)

We kept running through literally every Zone, shooting Dracs as we saw them but not really stopping to start a giant battle; we just kept out guns raised high, firing as they showed up, and kept running, until I started to feel it hurting everywhere.

"Fucking hell," I said, panting. "We should have waited til later...I'm fucking tired..." I stopped, putting my hands on my thighs, bending over, feeling like I was about to puke. Frank stopped, and grabbed my arm.

"Cy, we can't stop now," he said, and I stood up, put my bandana over my face, and started running again, and the two of us caught up to Gerard, who had kept running ahead, clearing out Dracs for us.

"Shit, we're like twenty miles in, aren't we?" Frank asked Gerard as we ran. Gerard nodded, firing his gun, and spoke.

"I'm just following the tire tracks, man," he shook his head. "Damn it, Kobra should have told us what the fuck was going on before they left."

"This fucking hike is hell," I agreed, trying my best to breathe and run at the same time. We kept running, following the tire tracks, and I saw something in the distance. Black, with a white logo on it. I tapped them both on the shoulder, and they ran behind me, following me to the abandoned BL/ind car on the side of the road.

"Is it just me," Frank said, panting, taking his bandana down from his mouth. "Or is this far too convenient?" I nodded, and Gerard walked around the car, examining it.

"Careful, babe," I cautioned. "It could be a trap..." Gerard nodded, and bend down on his knees to look under the car. He then got on his back, took a flashlight from his pocket, and scooted under the car, looking for any sort of explosives on the undercarriage of the car.

"I don't see anything!" He yelled from under the car, and I nodded at Frank, and we helped Gerard from out under the car, and he stood up, dusting himself off, and put the flashlight away.

"This is far too convenient," he said, biting his lip. He walked around to the driver's side and opened the door, looking on the inside.

"Uh, there's keys in here." I narrowed my eyes at Frank, who shrugged, and walked over to Gerard.

"Well, guys, let's not waste any more time worrying if it's a trap or not," He patted Gerard on the back. "Because it clearly isn't. Let's go, they need us." I nodded, and got into the passenger's seat of the car, Frank in the back behind Gerard in the driver's seat. Gerard turned the key, wincing, waiting for an explosion, but the engine turned, and nothing else happened. The car had started up like any other car.

"Well, shit, aren't we lucky?" Frank laughed, clapping Gerard's shoulder, then leaning back in the seat. "And I got to admit, this interior is pretty nice."

"I miss our car..." Gerard said, putting the car in drive, and zoomed off towards Battery City, making much better time than we had on our feet. Gerard wrapped his free hand in mine, and looked at Frank in the back seat through the rearview mirror before keeping his eyes on the road. I suddenly had a brainstorm of an idea.

"YOU GUYS. We have one of their cars." I said, punching the dashboard.

"Well, yeah..." Frank said. I shook my head and turned around in my seat.

"No, you don't understand!" I said, grinning. "We can easily get in the front door with this!" He shifted his eyes, then rubbed my head.

"BABE, YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS." HE said, giggling, and I turned to look at Gerard, who was smiling as well.

"You're so smart, babe," He said, kissing me hard on the mouth, and I smiled, and sat down in my seat, looking at the road ahead of us. Hold on, Joker, we're almost there....
_______________________________________________________________________
We finally arrived at the front gates of Battery City, and I climbed into the back with Frank, and we were both so small we fit in the floorspace between the seats.

"Now don't try anything back there, you two," Gerard said, pulling up to the security checkpoint. I giggled, pressing my face to Frank's moving my tongue into his for a few seconds, then letting go, patting his cheek.

"You rebel," he whispered, kissing me back. I giggled, and felt the car move forward, slowly, and Gerard brought down the window.

"Credentials?" The Drac security guard asked. Gerard took out his ray gun and put it to the Drac's head.

"How's this?" He smirked, firing the gun, and the Drac fell, dead, onto the button the opened the gate. I smiled, and turned to Frank again, putting my hands on both sides of his face, bringing him close and kissed him again, hard, and he didn't protest.

"Guys, it's clear," I heard Gerard say, but I was too busy. Even in this cramped space, Frank managed to roll me onto my back, and thrusted, mouth open. Gerard turned around, and groaned.

"God damn it you two!" He said. "Last night wasn't enough? Shit." He scoffed, and drove the car past the gates, and started zooming down the bridge, directly into BL/ind headquarters. I pushed Frank off of me, giggling, and got back in my seat, and he did too, putting his hand on top of mine in the seat between us, and smiled. I smiled back.

"You guys decent now?" Gerard said, looking in the rearview mirror. I nodded, then looked out the window, seeing all of the Dracs fly by, thinking we were one of them. Eventually, the bridge ended, and we were back in the core of BL/ind industries. I took Frank's walkie, and used it to call Joker.

"Joker, it's Cy. If you get this, we're here. If you see a black BL/ind car, DON'T SHOOT. It's us. I repeat, DO NOT SHOOT." I handed Frank the walkie back, and climbed back into the passengers seat, and took out my gun and cocked it, ready for battle. Gerard stopped right at the edge of the bridge, lined up, facing the glass doors, and turned to face me.

"You ready?" he asked. I blinked.

"............no, Gerard, you're not going to--"

"Oh yeah," He said, lead-footing it, and I screamed as he flew straight ahead, crashing the car through the glass windows, and slamming on the breaks as soon as we got inside, making us drift a short distance, and put his gun out of his window, firing as we drifted in circles, knocking down Drac after Drac. After we stopped spinning, I grinned at my boys, and got out of the car, raising my gun, ready to take on massive wave after wave of Dracs.

"GHOUL, GET BEHIND ME!" I yelled, and he nodded, standing back to back with me. We both fired in front of us, dodging lasers coming from the Dracs, and I saw Gerard taking on six Dracs at once, in hand to hand combat. He punched one down, turned around, shot another in the head, then roundhouse kicked, knocking a third one down.

"So much for a shit fighter!" I said, remembering what Mikey said about his brother. "POISON I LOVE YOU!" I yelled, punching a Drac in the stomach before shooting the top of his head.

"I LOVE YOU, BABE!" Gerard yelled, shooting a Drac in the face before running over to me. Frank had run down the hall, taking out Drac after Drac, just walking down the hall. He was nowhere to be seen. As Gerard ran over to me, the battle faded away. It was just me and him, and lasers firing everywhere in the background, all around us. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close to him, and out bodies pressed together as he kissed me on the mouth, our mouths moving in sync, pushing my head backwards as he became more aggressive.

"GUYS NOW IS NOT THE TIME!" I heard Frank yell from somewhere in the distance, and I felt myself being pulled away from Gerard's embrace.I turned around to see Kobra and Jet Star had joined the battle, and Frank grabbed my arm, and started running, Gerard close behind, smirking, firing at the Dracs in front of us. We all ran down the hall, taking out Drac after Drac, but Joker was no where to be seen.