Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

I'm Not Much a Poet but a Criminal (Cyanide Suicide)

I was basically moshing with Frank standing behind me, his arms wrapped over my shoulders, listening to Ray change the CDs, when we heard a crash from next to us. Laurenhad fainted, and fell over the coffee table, making it almost break in half. Coffee cups and comic books went flying everywhere, and Mikey jumped, looking scared for his life. He ran over to Joker's unconscious body, and lifted her up gently, and lied her on the couch. I tried to get myself out of Frank's arms, but he hugged me tighter.

"No, Cy..." he said, and I understood. I looked over to Gerard and Ray, who both looked shocked at what had just happened. Last thing I knew, she was jumping around with the rest of us, smiling widely at Mikey, and I turned to look at Frank, then she was down and out. What had happened?

Mikey was fanning her off with one of his gloves, and trying to get her awake again.

"Bro, get some water," he said to Gerard, who nodded, and went into the kitchen.

"Anything we can do, Mikey?" I asked, and he shook his head, still hunched over Lauren. I nodded, and looked up at Frank.

"Should we give them space?" I asked, and he nodded, smiling. He took my hand, and we walked back into his room. I bounced onto the bed, and he leaned against the door frame, still watching what was going on in the living room.

"What do you think happened?" I asked.

"The only thing I can think of," he said, turning his head to look at me and crossing his arms. "Is that she was jumping a bit too much, and the pain from her leg shot up through her body, and she can't handle it." He walked over to me and lied next to me on the bed. I put my head on his chest.

"I only know because that's happened to me so many times before..." He said. I laughed.

"How many times do you hurt yourself in a given week?" I asked, giggling.

"Honestly, I loose count..." He said, shrugging. "I'm a fucking idiot."

"No, you're not an idiot," I said, nuzzling my head on his chest. "You're just...accident prone."

"I guess I am," he said. "But so are you, babe." I blinked.

"Wait, what?"

"How did we meet again?" I asked, and I laughed, slapping my head.

"Oh...right." I said. I changed the topic. "So you like music, right?"

"Yeah, I love it," he said, sighing. "I wish it hadn't faded away so quickly after BL/ind took over..." I sat up, and looked over to his guitar. I pointed at it.

"Does she still work?"

"Oh god, I don't remember..." He said. "It's been so long..." I scoffed, and stood up, walked over, and took the guitar named Pansy out of it's case, and forced it upon Frank.

"Play me something." I demanded, and he smiled at me, hanging his head.

"Cy, it's been such a long time--"

"I don't care." I said, still holding the guitar out. "Who cares if it's bad? I want you to play it!" He laughed.

"Fine," he said, taking the guitar an strapping it on. I saw on the strap it had skulls, with a NJ on the shoulder pad. I sat on the bed, cross legged, waiting for him to start. He hit one chord, and groaned.

"Shit, she is so out of tune...." He leaned forward. "Hold on..." He messed with the guitar for what seemed like an hour, and finally tuned her to sound semi-decent, and looked at me, smiling.

"Oookay then," he said, sighing. "We're good."

"Yay!" I clapped.

"You get too exited to easily."

"Shut up and play, Frank." I demanded again, and he nodded, bending slightly and putting the guitar on his thighs, and started playing. The guitar was actually quite fast; I was expecting a slow song, but no, he started playing so fast, he got lost in his music. His eyes were closed, his mouth in that orgasm face again. I watched his fingers; they were a blur, moving so quickly I couldn't keep up on the notes he was playing.

"Sister, I'm not much poet but a criminal, and you never had a chance!" he sang. "Love it, or leave it, you can't understand, your pretty face that you do so carry on, and on and on..."

"OH MY GOD THIS SONG!" I cried., as he kept playing and singing. I joined him in the chorus.

"AND GIMME ALL YOUR POISON, AND GIMME ALL YOUR PILLS! AND GIMME ALL YOUR HOPELESS HEART TO MAKE ME ILL!" I laughed as I sang along. "YOU'RE RUNNING AFTER SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER KILL, IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, THEN FIRE AT WILL!"

He did the guitar solo for me, head banging as he played, and I head banged along, smiling away. After he finished the song, I joined him in the last part of the song.

"RAH!" we both yelled as he slammed down on the last chord. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his cheek.

"Frank! That was amazing!" I said, and he shrugged.

"Nah, I'm rusty..."

"Shut up!" I said. "I gave you a compliment, now take it, damn it!" he laughed, setting his guitar down on the bed. He leaned forward, and tenderly kissed my mouth; no tongue, just really tender. I pulled back, having a random thought.

"You know, that song can apply to BL/ind and us killjoys..." I said, and he cocked his head.

"You think?"

"Yeah!" I smiled. "The chorus, more than everything; give me all your poison and pills," I said. "could mean the pill." He nodded his head slowly.

"You're running after something that you'll never kill," I continued. "Us killjoys. Killjoys never die, remember?" he nodded again, smirking.

"If this is what you want, then fire at will." I finished. "Fucking endless laser beam battles, Frank!" His mouth opened in surprise.

"HOLY SHIT, CY!" he yelled, putting his arms stretched out to his sides. "You're fucking on to something there." I grinned.

"Come here!" He said, and tackled me, wrapping my arms around me, and lying on top of me. I giggled, and was stopped by his mouth on mine, more vigorous than before. I let him into my mouth, and felt his tongue graze mine, and his arms wrapping around my body. " I put my hands on the square of his back, pulling him closer, and smiled.

Once again, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. He groaned.

"D'aw, man!" he said, rolling off of me.

"Come in!" I yelled, and Ray opened the door.

"Lauren'd back up," he said. "Just letting you know..."

"Okay, thanks," Frank said, rushed. Ray nodded, and closed the door slowly, and we heard him walk away. Frank giggled, and I nodded. He climbed on top of me again, and we started right where we left off.

"You okay?" He asked, and I nodded. He began thrusting, slowly, and our bodies crushed together. Luckily, his bed didn't squeak like Gerard's so we might be able to get away with it tonight. He thrusted again, this time too hard, and the guitar fell of the edge of the bed, making a gigantic clang, and the sound reverberated around the room.

"Shit." Frank said, giggling. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Get over here," I said, putting my hands on the back of his head and pulling him back down to my face.