Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

You're Gonna Get What You Deserve, The Ending of Your Life (Cyanide Suicide)

Gerard was standing across from me, holding my hands tightly, and was just about to lean in to kiss me when he was interrupted from an explosion coming from somewhere in the desert.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" He yelled, running around to the front. I followed him, and we stood in the front of the hide out, the winds blowing our hair around, squinting to see what just happened; all we saw was a mushroom cloud in the distance, surrounded with smoke and fire. I looked harder, and saw five tiny figures in the distance.

"SHIT!" I said, and I grabbed Gerard's arm, and we ran out to the explosion to see what was going on. Frank turned around to see us running towards him, and what I saw was shocking; here was Exploder, standing in front of the wreckage made from the explosion, arms crossed, smirking. Lauren looked shocked for some reason, and Mikey had her hand tightly in his, his mouth small in anger.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, raising my gun, pointing it at Exploder.

"No, Cyanide, don't," Ray said, lowering my arm. I looked at him.

"Why not?" I asked. "He's a fucking spy."

"A spy that just revealed he was my brother..." Lauren said quietly. I looked at Exploder, then at Lauren, and actually saw a hint of a resemblance.

"Wait, what the fuck?" I said. "How the hell did this happen?"

"Oh, it's a great story, actually," Exploder said. "If you have the time, I'd like to tell you all about my pathetic life."

"We'll let you talk only if you don't try to get us killed." Gerard said sternly. "No ambushes halfway through."

"Fine, fine," Exploder said. "Have a seat."

"No, I think we'll stand, thanks." Frank said, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Suit yourself," Exploder said, webbing his fingers across his chest, grinning evilly.

"It all started about twelve years ago, when little Joker here was just three years old." he said. "Our mother got pregnant by someone who was not Joker's father, and she was ashamed of it. She hid the pregnancy from everybody, for those nine months. And after I was born, she sent me away to an orphanage all the way here."

"Which is why you don't have her accent," I said, and he nodded.

"Exactly." he said, and continued. "I never knew I had family overseas. I always thought my mother had died during child birth, and that my father was so depressed that he dropped me at the orphanage." He looked at Joker, who still looked shocked. "You, Joker, are my half-sister. Shocking, no?"

"Leave her alone," Mikey said. Exploder laughed.

"Oh, but I cant," he said. "Not now."

"So how did you end up a spy with BL/ind?" Gerard asked. "And what about Atomic?"

"Korse recruited me after I turned eighteen from the orphanage." he explained. "Korse showed me everything; my real parents, their files, and a little girl named Lauren, going by the name of Electronic Joker, who he later revealed was my half-sister." He glanced at Lauren again.

"As for Atomic," he continued. "She was just a pawn to get your guy's sympathy. I swore I would have revenge on the people that ruined my life."

"But we didn't do anything to hurt you," Ray said.

"Oh, but you did." he said, smirking. "You guys are trying to take down the man that saved my life. This can not happen. I will protect him at all costs."

"Even if that means being ghosted?" Frank asked.

"Yes." he nodded.

"Well, then that's fine with me!" I said, raising my gun and shooting him right in the chest. He groaned, and fell to the ground with a thud. Joker screamed, and Gerard grabbed my arms, taking my gun from me.

"CYANIDE, NO!" He yelled, and I groaned.

"HE KILLED ATOMIC! HE HAD TO DIE!" I screamed. Gerard held me back from beating on Exploder's body; I saw Joker had gotten out of Mikey's grasp and ran over to her half-brother, Mikey close behind. Frank and Ray were helping Gerard stop me from going insane. Ray had my other arm, and Frank was in front of me, holding onto my face.

"Cy, Cy, you need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" he said, and I shook me arms, trying to get free.

"NO! He got what he deserved!" I struggled, groaning, trying to escape from Gerard's and Ray's tight grip, but I couldn't. Frank leaned right into my face, and looked at me with his eyes.

"CY!" He said. "CALM DOWN. For me...please?" I couldn't resist those eyes. I groaned, stopped struggling, and stood still, feeling Gerard and Ray let my arms go. I wrapped my arms around Frank, who comforted me. I looked around him to see Joker trying to get Exploder to wake up.