Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Demolition Lovers(Cyanide Suicide)

I grasped onto the side of the car as Mikey drove the car, making it stall before we actually started moving.

“Shit, sorry…” He said, embarrassed, and kept his eyes on the road.

“Jesus, no wonder why Gerard never lets you drive…”I said, terrified, and picturing us flying off a cliff like the end of Thelma and Louise. Mikey definitely was not the best driver in the Zones, and that was easy to see. He turned much to fast, and the car stalled a lot, even though it was an automatic. I looked at Frank, who shrugged.

“If I hadn’t broken my fucking foot…” he said, lifting his leg up, wincing. I pushed his leg back down, and then just lied on his lap, on my back, looking at his face.

“Frank…you are definitely a better driver,” I said, smiling, playing with his bandana around his neck. “But I’m afraid Gerard has you beat, babe.” He laughed.

“I know, I know…” he said, petting my head. “That’s because he doesn’t fucking let anyone else drive.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“This car’s his baby,” Frank replied, looking out the window. “We all painted and decorated it together, the four of us…Jesus, if anything happened to it—MIKEY SLOW DOWN!” He yelled, but too late; the car went flying out of a low ditch in the road, and we were airborne for a few seconds, until we came crashing down on the ground once again, skidding. When we bounced, my head slammed into Frank’s crotch, and he groaned loudly.

“OH MY GOD BABE IM SO SORRY!” I cried, getting off his lap, and seeing his face, squeezed tight in pain, tears slightly falling from his eyes. He just shook his head, holding in a string of swear words, his bottom lip tucked into his mouth. Mikey stopped the car, and just sat there, his head on the steering wheel.

“Fuck. Mikey, you have to pay more attention, man…”Frank said.

“That was my fault…” Lauren said, turning around. “I was distracting him, I’m sorry—“

“No, Lauren, you did nothing wrong,” Frank said. “Mikey just needs to learn to multitask…”

“I’m sorry…” I heard Mikey whisper. Lauren patted his back, and he lifted his head up again.

“It’s okay babe,” Lauren said. “Just be more careful, okay?” She kissed him softly, and he nodded, starting the car once again, and drove in a straight line until we finally got back onto actual cement road. Not too long after that, Mikey made the final turn to get to the shack, super slowly, and parked right outside of the shack. Not two seconds later, Gerard came running out of the shack, red hair flapping, and he stood in the door frame, looking shocked.

“MIKEY WHAT?!” He ran to the front of the car, and slid his hand on the hood. “What—why were you driving? What did you do to the car—“

I listened to Gerard scold his brother as I climbed out of the car, and turned around to help Frank get out. As I wrapped his arms around my neck, to get him onto his good foot, I saw Gerard had walked around to the side of the car to stand next to us, looking furious. He was biting his lower lip, and his hand was on his hip.

“Frank!” he exclaimed. “Why was my brother driving the car? I told you under no circumstances—oh.” He stopped, seeing the condition Frank was in, and immediately wrapped Frank’s other arm around his, and together we walked Frank into the living room, where Ray was sitting, polishing his gun. Seeing us walk in with Frank, he immediately stood up and made room for Frank to lie down on the couch. Gerard and I let him fall on his back onto the couch, and I piled up the pillows to keep his foot elevated. He tried to take his boot off, but I slapped his chest.

“OW! What—“

“What did I say earlier?” I said, shaking my head. “If you take it off, it will swell up like a balloon and take two times as long to heal.”

“You mean I have to—“

“Yes.”

“Damn.” He let out a deep breath, and slammed his head down on the couch, shutting his eyes. Mikey and Lauren had just walked in, and Gerard turned to them. Mikey set down the box of Frank’s personal information on the coffee table.

“What happened?” Gerard asked, and Lauren let go of Mikey’s hand and explained everything, about why she left and didn’t tell anyone, where she went and why, and told Gerard about Revenge. Ray and Gerard listened intently, as I watched Frank silently complain about everything, his arms crossed on his chest. I smiled, and moved his long black hair out of his face. He smiled back, and I saw in his eyes that he was actually sort of glad we would have the place alone tonight while the others were gone.

“So you’re saying that you went out, late at night, alone, to find these boxes, with all our information in it, and came across a random kid that you gave a killjoy name to, Lauren?” Gerard said, summing it all up. Lauren nodded.

“Lauren, that’s really stupid.” He said, smiling before hugging her. “I’m glad nothing bad happened to you.” He paused, letting her go. “I mean, like death, or whatever.” Lauren laughed.

“I know what you meant, Gerard.” She said, and walked back to Mikey, who still looked slightly sad.

“Cheer up!” She told him, and the corner of his mouth lifted slightly, and he bent down to kiss Lauren on the cheek. She giggled, and the two of them went into the kitchen.

“And what happened here?” Ray asked, laughing at Frank, who was still motionless on the couch, playing with the bottom of my shirt. I kept trying to push him off of me, but he kept going right back, so eventually I just gave up.

“Funny story actually,” I chuckled. “We were trying to open a locked door, and he punched it, tackled it, and tried getting a running start and high jump kicking it, and ended up breaking his ankle instead. Gerard laughed maniacally, and slapped Frank on his thigh.

“Frank, you fucking moron!” He managed through his bursts of laughter. Ray was laughing too, and grinning widely.

“That’s really dumb, man,” He said, and Frank just rolled his eyes, and continued trying to pull the shirt off my body.

“Frank, stop it.” I groaned, looking at him. But I couldn’t resist those eyes; seeing them, so sincere and loving. And that smile…he was just so adorable, I had to lean in and kiss him. Apparently that’s what he wanted, because we ended up kissing for longer than a few seconds, and I saw Ray and Gerard look at each other, then uncomfortably stand up and join Lauren and Mikey in the kitchen. Frank and I continued to kiss for a few more minutes, then I pulled myself away, my hands on his chest.

“Frank, we can’t—you’re injured…”

“Aw, come on, it’s a foot. You can do all the work, okay?”

“But Frank—“

“Cy…you promised…”

“DAMN IT!” I cried, resting my forehead on his. “You’re right?” I kissed him again, and whispered the rest. “When they’re gone, okay?” He nodded, and kissed me lightly on the lips, and I leaned back, realizing Lauren and the others had joined us once again.

“Well,” She said, grinning. “You two are apparently busy, so the four of us are going to just…you know, go get Revenge and all…” She winked at me, and left with Mikey, hand in hand, to go back out to the car, Ray following close behind them. Gerard nodded, putting his foot on the coffee table and grabbed his gun holster, strapping it on his thigh.

“You two gonna be okay?” He asked, and then scoffed, laughing and rolling his eyes. “What am I saying. You two are going to have the entire place together, all to yourselves.” He stood up, and patted us both on the shoulder. “Just don’t break anything, okay? That couch and coffee table set was a steal…literally.” I saluted, and Frank nodded, and reached his hand out to Gerard, who took it and they shook hands awkwardly.

“Hey, man, no promises,” Frank added as Gerard laughed. “She’s a firecracker.” I gasped, and slapped his chest again.

“Dude, I know. Remember?” Gearard said, grinning.

“What? Oh—oooooooooooooh!” Frank replied, nodding. “Cy, you dog.”

“GAH! Shut up!” I cried. “Just go, Gee! God damn it!”

“Be careful guys,” Gerard said. “Protection’s in the bathroom…” He added, and dodged the pillow I threw at him, and he walked out of the door, laughing, until I heard him yell “MIKEY! NO! OUT OF THE DRIVER SEAT! NEVER AGAIN!” Not too long after, I heard Gerard drive off, and it was completely silent, minus the wind blowing through the broken window. I looked down at Frank, who was grinning.

“So…now, or later?” He asked me, and I groaned, and crawled off of him, careful not to bother his foot, and took my boots off and threw them aside, along with my bandana, mask and gun holster.

“Frank, I just realized we can’t do anything tonight, because you can’t take your boot off. And that means your pants can’t come off either, which, in the end, makes sex completely impossible.” Frank leaned up on his elbows, and looked at his crotch, then his foot, and then slammed his head back again, throwing his arms up in the air.

“DAMN YOU GOD OF FATE!” HE cried, and I laughed, standing up again, patting him on the head. Right as I was about to walk into the kitchen, though, he reached his arm out and grabbed my belt, and pulled me back onto him. I cried in surprise, then giggled, sitting on his chest.

“Honey, I ain’t moving now.” I said, wiggling my ass. He sputtered out a few ragged breaths of air before speaking again.

“That—that’s fine…I think…oh god I can’t breathe…” He dramatically gasped, then faked being knocked out, his tongue hanging out of his open mouth. He opened one eye.

“AHEM…take the hint…AHEM!” he coughed. I laughed as he went back to pretending to be knocked out, and I leaned down, and passionately kissed him on the mouth, and felt him bring his tongue back in to wrap around mine. We frenched for probably five minutes or so, before he slid his hands under my shirt, and up and down my back. I felt his leather racing gloves rub against my skin, and they made me feel hot as soon as they made contact with my body. I smiled, still kissing him, and began taking his vest off, and threw it across the room, and rubbed my hands on his chest, feeling the shirt fabric move on top of his chest. I traced his collar bones with my finger before grasping the hair on the back of his head with my hands, and he growled slightly.

“Ah yeah, baby,” He moaned, and jammed his tongue down my throat. This continued, until he apparently forgot we were on a short and thin couch, and he rolled us off the side of the couch, narrowly missing crashing on top of the coffee table. I had slammed my head onto the rug on the floor, but the blow was still pretty painful. We lied on the ground together, holding each other close, laughing our asses off at what had just happened. After getting my breath back, I kissed him hard once more, then brought my head back, inches from his to stare at his perfect face.

“Frank…we’re idiots.” I said quietly, and he just smiled and laughed.

“I know…but we love each other, and that’s all that matters,” He said, and kissed me again, rolling me over to be on top. I took off his shirt and belt, and right after I took all my clothes off, he unzipped his pants. I looked down, confused.

“Frank…are you sure?” I asked, and he nodded.

“Just fucking do it, please…” He moaned. I shrugged, and grabbed a condom from the side table, and slid it on him, and straddled him, feeling literally everything. I moaned in pleasure, moving up and down, and I looked down at him; he seemed to be enjoying it just as well as I was.

This continued for what seemed like hours, until He finally stuttered and moaned.

“Cy…I’m gonna…oh god…” He said, and let everything out, and then groaned.

“Aw…fuck me…” He sighed. I climbed off of him, and lied on his naked chest, and kissed him tenderly on the lips again, smiling.

How we managed to have sex in such a cramped space, I had no idea. But it had turned out perfect for the both of us.

“Frank…I love you,” I said. “And it’s not like before…I actually fucking mean it this time…” I traced the tattoo on his chest, and he smiled, staring into my face.

“Cy…I love you too…You know that right?” He asked, and I nodded, and yawned.

“Fuck, I’m exhausted…” I said, resting my head on his shoulders.

“Um, Cy, I know you’re tired, but what if they come back and see us first thing, naked, lying on each other?” He licked his lips. “That’d be traumatizing for them…”

“Gerard would laugh, but you’re right…” I said, slowly pushing myself up on my knees, still straddling him. I took the condom off of him, and went to go throw it away before coming back to get him. I helped him up, pulled his underwear and pants back up all the way, and helped him walk on his good foot into his room, and lied him on his bed. I kissed him again after doing so.

“Be right back…” I whispered, and walked into the living room, gathered up out clothes and brought them into his room before closing the door behind me. I threw them on the floor and walked over to the bed, still naked, and crawled over his chest to get under the covers and cuddle with him, my head on his chest, and my hands in his.

“There,” I said quietly. “All better?” He nodded, and kissed me on the lips, smiling.

“This is the best day ever…” He said. “Minus the broken foot, but whatever.” I smiled, and nuzzled my head on his chest, and eventually fell asleep, my head rising and falling with his breaths.