Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Or a Madman and Polluted, From Gutter Institutions (Electronic Joker)

I tug his face towards mine more, his breath against mine.

“Leave Exploder to me.” I said sternly, scowling at his evil grin, “And yes, that’s Revenge. I don’t know if he is dead.” My gun was fixed on Exploder as I spoke, digging in to his chest.

“Oh and I come gracing more news!” he says, throwing his arms around. He tries to escape my grip and stand up but I pull him back down, pushing him against the door opposite.

“Don’t you want to hear it?” he grins, ignoring the trail of blood running down his chin from his lip. I don’t speak.

“Not much of a talker are we sis? Well here goes anyway,” he clears his throat and begins, “I killed them.”

“Killed who?” I ask through gritted teeth, tightening my grips on his shirt.

“Our parents. It wasn’t Korse, silly. It was me.” His grin remains. My grip loosens on his shirt as my face drops and I loose grip on him completely, falling back.

“What…” I manage, a few tears stream down my cheeks.

“Yep. Sorry about that, well actually, not really.” He chuckles. He’s laughing…he killed our parents and he’s…laughing. I can’t help it, I feel the anger building up as my fists clench.

“Joker, no…” I hear Cy approach us from behind but I ignore her and punch Exploder straight on in the face, tugging him to stand up by his shoulders before he has a chance to react.

“YOU FUCKER!” I shout, slamming him against the door. He laughs through his bloody nose before pushing me off of him so I slam against the wall opposite, he takes the position I had on him just before.

“It was for your own good, they would have done the exact same thing to you if I hadn’t have stopped them.” He breaths against my face, “Now why don’t you just join me sis, think about it? We would make one kick ass partnership.” I laugh at the idea.

“I will bring you down and everything that you are. Just watch.” He lets go of my shirt, walking backwards and then turns to Cy, who has managed to wake Revenge.

“Oh, we have company. It’s little…oh what’s your name, ah! Cyanide Suicide, am I right? I am right aren’t I? Of course I am, I’ve had a little rifle through your box.”

“Oh fuck off you dick.” She growls at him, lifting up Revenge to regain his balance. I grin and run towards them both but am stopped by Exploder’s arm and my own gun to my temple.

“Why don’t you run along, Cyanide Suicide? Me and Lauren have got a few things to discuss.” He gestures for her to go with the gun before returning it to my head, but she doesn’t move. Exploder loads the gun.

“Go Cy…it’s fine. Just um, tell Mikey…tell Mikey I love him okay? Just tell him that for me, and then tell all of them that I love them too…yeah that’s about it.” I laugh awkwardly, I know that he’s going to kill me this time, there’s no way I’m getting out of this one alive.

"Joker...no...you can't just give up like this...Think of all of us, the others....Mikey..." I see that she’s crying and I begin to as well."Mikey, Joker...what is he gonna think of this...?" I look down to Revenge who is also welling up, “I will…I’ll come and get you, I promise.” She says, taking Revenge’s hand and running out of the door.

“Oh dear sister…” he sighs. He takes the gun away from my head.

“You really think I’m going to kill you, don’t you? Merely a way to get half of your little posse to rescue you and the other half to walk right into the shack, where they’ll be blown to smithereens. Had some Dracs install some bombs while you were away, so you just walked them right into the trap, thanks for that.” He laughs, sitting on a broken table, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Fuck…” I sigh, “FUCK!” I scream, kicking the door behind me.

“Fuck indeed.” He laughs again, “Oh and, to keep you from running away…” he begins before pausing and raising himself from the table, pulling back on my gun again and firing a shot into my leg, sending me onto the floor, screaming in pain.

“Yes, that should do.” He says, tucking the gun into his belt. “Good, now we can chat.”

I look up to him from my leg; I feel it loosing more blood by the second and start to feel weak.

“Please Exploder…don’t hurt them…I’ll join you, I’ll do anything you want just don’t hurt them.” I mumble, still gripping my leg, occasionally wincing from the pain.

“Ha! As if you would, nice try though.” He looks down at me, and I look at him, devising a plan in my mind which will either be an amazing success, or a complete disaster.

“I'm fucking serious. Take me; I’ll become part of BL/ind. I’ll help you.” I lie, “just leave them be.” I beg, my breath becoming less frequent. Exploder looks at me, eyeing me up and down before walking over to me and outstretching his hand to me,

“Shake on it.” He says, looking me in the eye. This plan is mad, completely mad. I plan to pretend to be part of BL/ind and bring this company down once and for all. I know I can do it.

I shake his hand before loosing grip and passing out on the floor of the basement, in a pool of my own blood.