Status: new

The Only Hope for Me Is You

Come With Your Arms Raised High

I walked into the shack from outside, hoping that Cy will be happy soon. I walk past Mikey and Ray, giving Mikey a smirk and he got the idea and followed me into our room, closing the door behind us as I fell onto the bed, letting out a loud sigh.

“Presenting Lauren, the ultimate agony aunt!” he says, outstretching his arms to me as if he was presenting me to the world. I laugh at this, lifting my head from the pillow to look at his grinning face.

“I know right?” I laugh, leaning up and taking his outstretched arms and pulling him onto the bed, he landed right on top of me and stroked my fringe out of my face, kissing my lips tenderly.

“Hey fiancé…” I giggle, nuzzling my nose against his, my eyes closed.

“Hey.” He laughs back, kissing my nose lightly. “I bet you’re tired.” I nod, finding it hard to reopen my eyes again as they fluttered.

“You can save your surprise for later…I have one for you, remember?” he said, nibbling on my lip and I smile at him, stroking under his shirt. He kisses me again, but harder this time as his tongue carefully slides into my mouth, massaging against my own and the sides of my mouth, going deeper every second and I moan, making our lips vibrate. He kiss the corner of my mouth, his hands stroking me under my shirt, sliding down and undoing my belt as he kisses downwards, biting at my neck gently. I groan as he slides up my shirt slightly, dragging his teeth along my waist and hipbone, his teeth latching onto my underwear and pulling them down.

His breath against me was enough to send me over the edge and I grip his hair hard as his tongue brushes against me, making my hips buck up involuntarily and his hands then clamp them down onto the bed, turning me on even more as I push his head down onto me.
We go on for around quarter of an hour when I finally moan louder than ever, gripping the bed sheets, my eyes scrunched tightly, reopening to find Mikey smiling down to me.

“How…what – where did you even learn that?” I laugh as he falls next to me, wrapping an arm around me and my gaze remains above me, my eyes still wide.

“I didn’t,” he laughs back, kissing the top of my head lightly before reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing the notebook that he had on him a little while ago, the one he dropped which he was now dropping onto my lap. I pull up my jeans before grabbing the notebook and opening it, revealing notes after notes on wedding things, dresses, suits, cakes, you name it, it’s there.

“Jesus…how exactly are we going to get all of this?” I say curiously, looking up at him, his gaze turns from the notebook in my hands to my eyes.

“Well, Gerard finally revealed to me where he got the rings, he said he found huge warehouse, abandoned, filled to the brim with wedding shit,” he explained, leaning back onto the bed, putting his arms under his head to lean on.

“Woah…” I managed, joining him in lying down.

“Yeah…so we’re just gonna invade that place at some point,” he said, taking the notebook from me and pointing a list with certain things crossed out on the page. “Just a list of things we’ll need.” I look at it, nodding, before pausing at one of the items.

“Woah…you know you’re not gonna get me into a dress, right?” I chuckled and Mikey chuckled in return.

“Yeah, I thought you’d say that.” he laughed.

“But…It is a special occasion…meh what the hell.” I say, smiling up at him.

“Babe, you don’t have to...” he says, taking my hand lightly in his.

“No, that was just me being stubborn, of course I’ll wear it,” I kiss him lightly before climbing over him, pulling on my boots and jacket, turning back to the bed only to find Mikey in front of me, picking me up and holding me in his arms and I giggle as he nuzzles my nose.

“You’ll look beautiful,” he whispers, pecking my nose lightly. I smile at him, he makes me feel so good about myself, I’m so self conscious, always hated my body but Mikey just makes me feel so much better about it. He puts me down and I smile at him before leaving him to get his stuff back on, walking into the living room, only to be greeted by everyone’s smirking faces.

“Oh, come on…” I start, but their smirks don’t move. “Was I really that loud?”

“Yes.” They all say in exact unison and we all burst out laughing without warning, their laughs increase and I turn to see why they have, only to see Mikey has joined us and is looking as confused as ever, eyebrows raised at us all. My laughs increase also and I take his hand in mine.

“Mikey, you animal!” laughs Frank, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, smoke escaping the corners as he laughs and pats Mikey’s shoulder.

“What? Oh – OH!!” Mikey says, eyes widening and I laugh harder, pulling him into the kitchen with me.

“Don’t worry Mikey…” I start before turning my head over my shoulder and raising my voice obviously so the other can hear, “They’re just jealous!” I hear them laugh behind us as we enter the kitchen and I prop myself up on the counter, Mikey’s arms wrapping around me and I wrap mine around his neck as he hugs me close, I close my eyes loosely.

“Ahem.” I hear, and open my eyes to look beyond Mikey’s shoulder and I see Cy standing before me, smiling, her hand connected to Gerard’s, who was also smiling. Mikey pulls away from me, resting against the counter next to me before looking at the two, and a grin occurs on his face, as it does on mine as I run up to Cy, wrapping my arms around her.

“I’m so happy for the two of you!” I say, squeezing her tight as she does to me, I feel her smile on my shoulder. I wrap the other arm around Gerard, bringing him into the hug and I feel Mikey hug them both from behind me. We all pull away, smiling at each other.

“This is great guys,” Mikey smiles, patting his brother on the shoulder.

“Is Frank okay?” I ask Cy, my face turning slightly concerned…I wonder how he took it. Cy nodded.

“Yeah, he’s okay. Really understanding.” The smile returns as I nod back, looking back at Frank from behind them who’s play fighting with Ray on the sofa, still the same old Frank. I feel relieved. We all spend the evening watching through horrors that Gerard has managed to save from the fires, all decent ones and we all enjoy spending time with each other. I sit with my arms wrapped around Mikey and my legs over his, his arms wrapped around me and I rest my head on Ray’s shoulder to the right of me.

We’re all completely engrossed into Dawn Of The Dead when a tiny creak distracts my watching as my head raises from Ray’s shoulder, looking in the direction of it; the creak echoed out from the window just above the kitchen, the one that leads out back to the generator.

I obviously assume it’s the generator and shrug it off, resting my head back on Ray’s shoulder, returning my eyesight to the television screen of the oncoming undead. But then, it occurs again and twice as loud.

I look around and see that everyone’s eyes are still tightly glued to the screen, none of them heard it. I’ve always thought I have good hearing, but that was clearly an obvious sound.

I decide to check it out, but I don’t want to disturb anyone from this evening, they are all really enjoying themselves. I cover it up best I can, saying that I’m going to the toilet, knowing there is a window just above the toilet big enough to climb through. I’ll be fine, besides it’s probably just the generator.

I do what I plan, clambering through the window as quietly as I can and landing softly, causing a stir in the sand and dust as a small cloud surrounds my feet. I take my gun from my holster, pulling back on it as I walk round the back of the shack, ducking under windows as to not be spotted.

I arrive at the generator, pulling up the roof of it as I fiddle with a few bits but everything looks fine, just as normal. I freeze in my place, my hand on a nozzle as I hear shuffling behind me.

I graze the trigger on my gun with my finger, turning quickly, eyes widening as a huge white arm outstretches at speed towards my face, knocking me clean out, as I fall backwards, hitting the generator hard as I fall, feeling the blood pour as I tumble onto the sand, passing out entirely after a few seconds.