Status: One-Shot.

I Want to Be Infinite

"He Can Make Me Feel Those Things."

I want to feel infinite.

I want to fly.

He makes me feel those things.

His golden glow was radiating from him without him even realising; maybe because I imagined it, maybe because he was totally oblivious to the fact that he caused me so much pain with his gorgeous eyes, gorgeous hair and gorgeous body.

His current facial expression was a smile ready to let him laugh out loud at any moment; late night TV often had that effect on him. I, however, wasn't watching the screen. I was watching him, making sure I didn't miss a single movement he made. He suddenly burst out laughing, shaking his head and resting his head on his hand.

He was stretched out on my sofa, TV remote in hand, eyes glistening from the light beaming out of my thirty-two inch television.
Damn, he was so pretty.
His feet were in my lap, his head to far away for my liking. He was hugging one of my couch pillows and sucking his thumb, that same child-like grin spread across his face.

I watched him closely, taking in his beauty over and over. He turned off the TV.

'Hey Jack?' He whispered.

'Yeah?' I replied, smiling at his tired expression.

'Can you do that thing you do, where-' He stopped mid-sentence, as though scared I would say no. I slowly stood up, gently moving his feet back down onto the couch. In the pitch dark room I kept my eyes on what I could see of his face, and sat down on the floor by his head. I carefully moved my hand up closer to him, and began to smooth his hair down.

His hair was so soft, so warm, so beautiful. Our eyes met, and we both smiled at the same time.

'Goodnight, Alex.' I said, standing up. I took a step forward when he grabbed my hand; his touch was so soft, so gentle. I turned back around.

'Stay.' He ordered calmly, so I resumed my place on the floor. Our eyes still locked, we leaned in closer, closer, closer...

I want to feel infinite.

I want to fly.

He makes me feel those things.

Our lips met, and, without sounding too cliché, it was like one thousand fireworks went off inside my body. I thought people just said that for the hell of it, but no. Alex's warm lips were on mine, and I loved it. He pulled away, gasping.

'I love you, Jack Barakat.'

'I love you, Alex Gaskarth.'

Our lips re-attached, sending shock waves through my body. He pulled me up and led me on top of him, and ran his fingers through my hair. I did the same to him.

I want to feel inifinite.

I want to fly.

He makes me feel those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jalex is what makes me happy.