So Wrong

Chapter One.

When everything's going right, it especially hurts when things start going wrong. Alexandra was on the right path in her life; she did have a baby at twenty-one, which is a little young, but she loved her daughter more than anything. She was engaged to Jeremy McGinley, someone who she loved dearly and had been with for five years. She had just gotten her Bachelor's degree in journalism, and everything seemed so perfect.

Then, the spiral came. The problem with having a child so young is that she didn't have time to celebrate her young adulthood. While most girls her age had been out drinking, she was at home with Jeremy. While she adored their time together, she still needed to get out her inner youth.

When Sophia Jae McGinley was born, Alex couldn't have been happier. Sophia was a perfectly healthy seven pound wonder. Things with Jeremy were on the right track as well, and they were starting to truly make their wedding arrangements. However, the stress of motherhood hit her hard. Suddenly, she was so frustrated with being at home that she and Jeremy started fighting frequently.

After three months of constant fighting, he decided it would be better if they no longer stayed together. This completely broke Alexandra to her core. She couldn't imagine her life without being with Jeremy, and the reality hit her hard. He moved out, and now she had to share her daughter.

With all the stress bearing down on her, and some free time, it was time to let her party out. She started hitting the clubbing scene with her best friend, Leah, and things went from bad to worse. She had always been a drinker; obviously not too heavily, but she enjoyed it. During this time, however, she started smoking weed, and then she tried cocaine. Ever since, she's been addicted to the substance.

Jeremy has watched her with worry in his eyes and heart. The only time he saw Alexandra somewhat like her old self was when she was with Sophia, but even then there was a hollowness in her eyes.

Both Leah and Jeremy knew she wasn't getting better anytime soon, and it was a great cause for concern. Jeremy decided it would be better if he had custody of Sophia. He didn't want to have her for any malicious reasons; it was just that at Alexandra's home was an unhealthy place for a two-year old to be, and he was just looking out for her.

Alexandra was still hurt when he brought the idea to her. She knew she was doing an awful job parenting Sophia, but the thought of not having her made Alex want to die.

She was just a wreck, and it seemed like every five minutes another problem was added to the list.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short and more of an introduction but whatever.
Ronnie may make an appearance next chapter, and if not definitely in the third. c: