Sequel: Succubus

Incubus

You narsassistic Time Lord

"Press the key Katrina! I'm sorry, but Earth will be destroyed if you don't!"

My finger hovered over the key as he spoke, the activation sequence was not meant to be used. The Doctor had not told me this until I walked inside, he sealed the door, and I typed in the code.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!"

"Katrina, this is no time to argue! Press the key!"

Flaming pieces of the building fell all around me, but I wasn't thinking about that, I was angry that The Doctor had tricked me into doing it.

The activation sequence was meant to stop anything, from a simple software crash, to an extraterrestrial invasion. We were actually in the middle of those two, a worldwide computer virus take over.

For something like this, why hadn't I pressed the key? Because in order to prevent a practical jokester from abusing the system, a protocol was developed to apprehend the user.

And by apprehend, I mean kill. It was that serious of a program, and it wasn't programmed to tell the difference between a joke, and the real deal.

My finger hovered over the key, I knew The Doctor was yelling for me to press it. Sweat was forming on my forehead. Swearing under my breath, I laid my finger on it, and pressed the key. The room went into lockdown. It started filling with gas, I began coughing. I fell to the floor, and began slowly losing comsciousness.

"You narsassistic SOB."

True, I ultimately did it of my own free will, but that still didn't stop me.

I lost consciousness, and I will tell you, even though I didn't know it at the time, when the gas cleared, The Doctor went inside to retrieve my body.

But it was gone.

Sometime later, I found myself coughing.

I couldn't believe it, I was alive.

I was in what looked like an old warehouse. I looked around, there were large pieces of rusted metal everywhere. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I saw a figure approaching me. I gasped he looked exactly like The Doctor, except that he had a fondness for black leather.

I continued coughing, the figure stepped closer, I felt him pick me up, and set me on a flat piece of scrap metal. I could've sworn I heard mechanical parts. He then offered me a bottle of water, I gratefully took it, and gulped it down.

"Who are you?" I asked, screwing the bottlecap back on.

"My name is Incubus, Commander Novachure."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the result of being both a Doctor Who, and The Terminator fangirl.

Arnold Swarzenagger rocks.