Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Swim time!

"Damnnit!" I muttered angrily. "Not happy with the room?" A voice said behind me, I turned around to face Luke. "No no thats not it its just.." I said akwardly looking at my feet. He chuckled. "Ill sleep on the couch." he offered.

"No." I said firmly. "Its your house im not making you sleep on the couch, I will"
"No I will" He argued. I rolled my eyes." Well share a bed." I stated, he raised his eyebrows. "If you get any ideas I will shove a pillow down your throat."
He rubbed his throat and swallowed causeing me to laugh.
I looked out the window and saw a HUGE pool.

I grabbed my suitcase and started looking through it. "What are you looking for?" Luke asked looking over my shoulder. My breath caught. "L- Looking for a bathingsuit" I finally managed.

"Oh swimming Im coming to!" he said sounding like a five year old. I looked back only to noticed he had left the room, I found my bathingsuit and locked the door. After I changed into my plain back bikini. I wrapped a towel around me and bolted downstairs.

Once outside I looked around expecting to find Luke, he wasnt there. I sighed relived, and for more comfortable as I dived into the pool. The pool was actually kinda warm, Wait their rich of course they have a pool heater.

I butterfly swam to the edge of the pull and climbed out to sit on the ledge. I looked up and saw Luke.
He was in dark blue swimming shorts and shirtless. I awed at his perfect body, then realized I was staring and forced myself to tear my eyes away from him. I sunk down in the pull to where he could only see my eyes. He climbed onto the divingboard and did a flip and dived. Once he came outof the water he smirked. "You are such a show off" I yelled at him smiling.

"Come on admit it, it was pretty cool."
"Hmmm.. well you were leaning to muh on the right during he flip." I trailed trying to upset him.
Suddenly he was right by me.
"Since you said that I suggest you hold your breath." Before I had time to ask what he meant I was under water.
I stuggled but finally managed to break his grip and come up gasping, he laughed at my reaction."You jackass!" I said jumping on his back trying to bring him down. He just fell back causing us to both go under.

I looked at him while under water, he was laughing. I smiled. We both shot up. We played and joked around for hours. Until his mother called us in. I hated how my heart was pounding.
♠ ♠ ♠
sucks....BUT THNKS FOR THE COMMENTS, and i promise the next chapter will be wayyy better