Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Teddy bear.

My eyes fluttered open. My head was on Lukes bare chest. I shriked. He moaned and rolled over. I clamped my hand over my mouth not wanting to wake him. I sat on the edge of the bed and wiped at my eyes.

Suddenly hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me down on the bed, I yelped. I was just about to punch Luke in the face when I noticed he was still a sleep. Oh so now im a teddy bear, great.

I tried to get up but he was strong even in his sleep. I was trapped unless I wake him up. I closed my eyes for just a second taking in his smell and warmth when I heard him mutter something, at first I couldnt make out what he was saying but the second time he said it it was loud and clear. "Kate."

Hes dreaming about...me. My breath caught as I listened. "Kate, I." He muttered I listened closer "Love-" I panicked and threw my hand over his mouth.
I didnt want to know what he was gonna say. Maybe he had a girlfriend he was in love with and he knew that I still love him and hes dreaming about breaking the news that he loves someone else to me.

What am I saying? I dont still love him.
Loving is pointless because love never last, no matter what. And its just not worth it, ecpectially if they dont love you back. And im not going to let him break my heart, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooooooooooooooooooo short, sorry ill write again, thursday, MAYBE sooner depends on comments.