Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Flashback

CHAPTER 4

I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling, I know I should be packing, beacause apperently I have to live with him in California and when I say live with him i mean live with him like share a room and bed with him ew. "Kate" my mom called from the otherside of the door. " Are you done packing?" when I didnt answer she came in "KATE!!!" she yelled "You havent even started packing!!" she was pissed "Their on there way Kate theyll be here any minu-" the doorbell rang "Pack" she ordered before rushing downstairs. I got up to lock my door and slowly started to pack, my mind anywhere but here.

Downstars I could hear my mother excitedly chattering away but one sentance caught my attention "Luke! youve grown so much!" the sentence sent shivers down my back as I remembered...

FLASHBACK

I was only ten and was wearing my favorite purple sundress with a red tulip in my hand, I had been helplessly in love with luke for about 3 years by then and I decided today I would make my move. I skipped over him and gave him the flower and told him I loved him. His friends started laughing and singing "Luke and Kate sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! they were a year older then me very mature right?

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me away he looked annoyed I didnt know why so I did what they did in the movies I tried to kiss him he shoved me and told me hes never love me and threw the flower down, and walked away without looking back, and with every step he took i felt more and more alone....I called my dad to pick me up because I was soo embaressed my dad was on his way when he got in the car wreck and died, its all my fault.

Later Luke tried to talk to me, leaving voice messages, showing up at my house but I wouldnt let him, when I was ready to talk just a few days later he stepped out of my life, and I was not about let him back in.

END FLASHBACK
♠ ♠ ♠
like the flashback!? PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!