A Loser in a Love Triangle? Ya RIGHT!

Chance Meeting

I woke groggily to the annoying and constant beeping of my alarm clock and attempted to slam my fist down on the “off” button. But I instead slammed my fist down on something sharp, making me yelp and jump out of bed quickly. I put my bleeding hand partially in my mouth to attempt to stop the pain, I looked at what the offending object was, a metal hair clip…My eye twitched as I heard the alarm clock get louder by the minute and dug around for it in my closet and threw at out my window. Today started off wonderfully…

I quickly grabbed some black skinny jeans, a red beanie with a big black heart on one side, a black shirt with red heart, and my favorite black and red ripped converse. I swiped on some thick black eyeliner and shot out the door. I was running way late...I live like, four blocks from school so I was probably gonna get detention... Usually my friends drive me to school but it was so late I figured they ditched me...

"Aw, fuck!" I huffed, making my long black bangs fly up then fall back over my left eye. Those dumb shits...'cause of them I was gonna get TWO HOURS of after school detention for THREE DAYS! I shivered from the cold and crossed my arms over my chest, in my hurry I had stupidly forgotten a jacket...

"SHIT!!!!!!" I swore loudly and kicked a rock away from me.

"Hey, what'd that rock ever do to you?" I gasped and turned towards the street where a black truck with a blond emo guy was hanging out the window of the passengers seat.

"Uh..." I blushed lightley an started shuffling away.

"Hey wait! Need a ride? You're goin' to Donaldson Freeman High right? So are we, hop in!"
I turned and blushed, the guy looked so cute and his blue eyes were pleading with me to go with them. I sighed and walked over, as soon as I shut the door the driver (whom I had not yet seen...) sped off at, like, 150mp!

"Eep..." I let out a small squeak as I was flung back into the seat making a
*-*THUMP*-*
The blond turned towards me with a small smile,

"You okay back there?" I nodded, wide-eyed, this driver was fuck'n psycho! The blond laughed and turned back. I sat the rest of the five minutes clutching onto the leather seat for dear life, I think I left nail prints...When the car stopped I hopped out right away, waved quickley, and left without asking their names.