A Loser in a Love Triangle? Ya RIGHT!

Psychotic Friends That I For Some Reason Love...

I walked up the steps to the school, feeling a little guilty that I had left so abruptly when those guys were being so nice... I sighed as I opened the doors and headed towards the gym, where my friends and I usually hung-out before school. When I got almost a foot away from the door I could hear muffled yelling, making me wonder WHAT exactly Jackson did THIS time...I cautiously opened the doors only to allow the rapid increase of volume to attack my poor ears. I pulled my beannie down to cover my ears and looked to the right where my friends where sitting yelling at eachother.

I sat next to my best GIRL friend, Arabelle Stone. Arabelle has blond hair with pink higlights that's usually up in two high pigtails and thick bangs falling just above her hazeleyes which were lined thickly with black eyeliner. Today her hair was tied off with green ribbons that matched her skinny jeans and frog T-shirt. I leaned forward to look at my best GUY friend, Jackson White. Jackson is uber tall and has dark red hair with black bangs. He has snake bite piercings, and today he hd hoops in them. His T-shirt ALWAYS said some perverted-saying. Today it had a hand doing the alien " I come in peace" thing and the words saying: "I CUM in Peace". I rolled my eyes and stuck my fingers in my mouth and whislted, LOUD. Arabelle and Jackson stopped yelling and turned to face me noticing me for he first time.

"Oh, hey Chels. didn't see you, I was to busy yelling t this JACKASS." Arabelle glared at Jackson again, making him frown. I glared,

What'd he do NOW that was SO BAD that you didn't notice me sitting here for the past-" I checked my Jack Skellington watch, "-five minutes?!?" Arabelle flushed in anger, or embaressment, I couldn't tell.

"Jackson told FIVE DIFFERENT GUYS that I was "MORE THAN WILLING" to SLEEP with them!" I gasped, that was LOW even for that pervert. I glared at him and he looked hurt.

"I didn't say THAT! I'd NEVER say that!" Arabelle and I gve him a pointed look and he grimaced,

"Ok maybe I would...but not about ARABELLE!" His cheeks tinted with pink slightly but Arabelle didn't seem to notice.

"So what DID you say?" I was getting slightly annoyed that it was taking this long for them to explain. Jackson grinned,

"All I did was tell this guy that's loved her since the 7th grade that she liked him." Arabelle's frown deepened,

"Ya, and NOW the dude keeps asking me out, bringing me flowers-" , she pulled a dozen roses out of her pink shoulder bag and handed them to me,"-buying me chocalates, writing me poems-" she took a deep breath,"-AND HE SANG TO ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT UNDER MY WINDOW LAST SATURDAY!" It was quiet for a few seconds before I burst out laughing. Poor guy, Arabelle obviously did NOT like him...Arabelle slapped me on the bck of the head, interrupting my histarical laughter,

"Ow..." I rubbed my head and frowned, she hits HARD! Arabelle huffed and crossed her arms making Jackson get a sad-pupp-dog-look on his face.

"C'mon Belles, you can't stay mad FOREVER..." Arabelle scooted away from him, still frowning. Jackson was sad for a second-or-two more before he got the: "I-just-got-a-brilliant-idea"-look on his face and hugged Arabelle tightly.

"C'mon Belles! You know you love me!" He hugged her tighter when she tried squirming away, which made her face blue-ish. I giggled,

"Jackson I think you're killing her..." Jackson looked down at her blue face and released her quickly. As Arabelle attempted to catch her breath Jackson got up and squatted in front of me,

"I know this is completely irrelevant but did you hear about the transfer students? Apparrently they used to be models." I smiled, Jackson always got new infomation before anyone else did, he was like a gossip column.

"No. But I'm glad I didn't, I but they're stuck-up-bitches that are gonna join the preps in their attempt to put us down..." My blood boiled as I thought of the preps and their EVIL "leader".

"Actually they're guys." Jackson had a slightly scared expression on his face, I must've had a look of murderous intent.........I blinked,

"Wait, did you say GUYS?" My angry look turned to one of disgust, which wasn't actually that different from my angry look...

"Ugh, they're gonna be WORSE flirting with all the girls and thinking their all "high-and-mighty..." Jackson chuckled,

"Then you'll LOVE this...Turns out they're brothers, sixteen and eighteen. Which means we might have the younger one in one of our classes." I groaned in annoyance. Arbelle, who had recovered from the strangling of Jackson, spoke up,

"Hey, what if they're nice? And I bet they are SUPER hott..." She got a dreamy far-away look in her eyes. Before I could answer the bell rang signaling our need to go to the containments of the classrooms...Jackson hopped up,

"Whelp I gotta jet, I needa get across the school to Drama. Have fun in Honors Algebra 2!" He waved and ran off. Arabelle huffed,

"Yippie! I cannot WAIT to see what JOYS Mr. U has planned for us today..." She scowled and I laughed at her obvious sarcasm, I loved my friends.

This was the beginning of just another day, a seemingly BETTER day than most others but still. Heading to Mr. U's class I had NO IDEA the horror that awaited us there...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffie! Wow this was way longer than the first chapter...and BETTER if I o say so myself! So comment and tell me how I'm doing! I'll try nd update tommorrow but you never know what might come up. And I WILL NOT update if no one comments...it'll hurt my feelings if you don't so plz do! =) Plz and Thank You!