Status: Will write when have ideas.

Child's Play

Child's Play: Ch. 5

Drake's POV:

I don't know how a beauty like Angelina still hasn't gotten married yet. Sure she's a little...different from other girls, but she's also unique and special. I don't know what draws me to her, her beauty or was it something else?

Every time I saw her, I got a magical feeling inside of me. Everything about her was so special and had a little magic in it. It was as if she were an angel herself, given to me as a special reward.

And I'm kinda glad that she hasn't found a suitor yet, that means she's mine now and always will be.

Anyway, after that little talk with Nanny Mary, I couldn't stop thinking about it. She was kinda creepy and she actually threatened me that if I didn't keep Angelina happy or hurt her in any way, she would skin me alive, boil it, and then eat it in her soup. That's very cannibalism, actually. But, that's not gonna stop me from loving Angelina any lesser.

After I went back into the living room, I saw that Angelina was no longer watching wrestling, instead she had on cartoons and she was busy sucking on her thumb. I sat down next to her and cupped her face with my hands.

"Angelina, you shouldn't suck on your thumb, dear." I said to her.

"Why not?" she asked, her voice ever so innocent.

"Because...you'll get an overbite."

"What's that?"

"It's when you get really big teeth, even up to here sometimes." I pointed to her chin.

"That doesn't seem so bad." she continued.

"Well, it is. If you get one, people won't like you so much anymore." I told her.

Angelina stuck out her bottom lip in a pout and she looked like she was about to start crying, maybe I shouldn't have said the last part.

"I don't wanna overbite!"

"Good. Then don't suck on your thumb anymore, alright?"

She nodded her head and then leaned over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, new friend." she said.

I hugged her back and couldn't help leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Though I said that people don't like other people with overbites, that was sort of a lie, because I knew a lot of people who did. But, I lied so Angelina would listen to me. Even though I normally didn't lie as much, but I soon found myself lying constantly to Angelina.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another ch. guyz, I had this written up in my notebook, but I added a few details to it.
Hope u liked it. :)