A Very Merry Unbirthday

Cupcakes, Penis', Pussies, and Cigarettes.

For: Sara <333
With: Bert Mc-Fuckin'-Cracken, dip.
Where: Wherever, you know me. ;D
Topic: Cupcake

Image

I walked out of the school building, my messenger bag slung over my shoulder, and slid on a pair of shades, to hide from the sun.
' Only, I mean only, Mr. Wilson would hold me after on my birthday. Penis. who the fuck does he think he is. No shit, my eyes were bloodshot. We were fucking staring at a projector in the dark, and he thinks I'm on crack. Probably just wanted to stare at my tits anyway. Horndog.'
I continued my way down the worn sidewalk, glaring at the barren landscape. Someone called my name softly, and I turned quickly. He was standing there, leaning against the wall, a cigarette between to fingers, holding something in his hand.

"What do you want, Bert?" I sighed, and he snapped his attention from where it was (traveling from the top of my high tops to the bottom of my skirt) and grinned.

"Happy birthday, Sara." He smiled, and held out what was in his hand.
I reached out and opened the white bag, lauhgin at the contents. One very smashed, very pathetic cupcake sat sitting in the bag. He smiled sheepishly, offering me the cigarette instead.

"Seven years of sex life, or some shit you know." I mumbled, taking it never-the-less.

"Damn…. How many years you think we can do tonight, cupcake?" He replied. I glared.

"We broke up, remember." I snarled, he simply smirked, and yanked me into his arms.

"You know you want me." I rolled my eyes at his lame comeback, but took his hand anyway.
We walked back to my house, and opened the door. He followed me inside, throwing me onto the floor. I gasped as I hit the ground, and he locked the door tight. He ripped off his pants, and slid off his boxers. I unbuttoned my shirt, sliding it off, and ripped off my front hook bra. He smiled at me, and dropped to his knees, by my head.

"Open up bitch." Bert smirked. I shook my head teasingly.

"You penis tastes like shit… literally." I smirked back. He pouted, then picked up the white bag, and shoved his penis in it. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yummy frosted shit, now open." I did so willingly, and began licking the sweet butter cream off.
He threw his head back, before pulling out. Wet saliva covered pink frosting still clung in some places, but he ignored it, and flipped up my skirt. He glanced at my crotchless panties, then up at me.

"What? it's my birthday, I was gonna get action from somebody…" I muttered defensively.
He shook his head once, with a smile, before jamming into me. I moaned a string of profanities, and clutched both sides of his shirt in my hands. I moaned louder as his thick, rigged penis jammed and rubbed against my walls. Smooth frosting got warm and sticky all over, and he finally released, me following quickly. I grabbed a tissue off the coffee table, and wiped of the outside of my pussy, then handed it to him for his penis. He grinned, and wiped off as well.
We both stood, and re-attached our lips. We began walking backwards up the stairs, his fingers teasing my entrance all the way up. By the time we got to the stairs, I had flung him through my door, and onto the bed. He laid on his back, and I climbed over him. He set his hands on both sides of my waist, and held tight. I slid down slowly, throwing back my head as he entered. He grunted, as I sped up, his dirty nails digging into my side. He smelled of an intoxicating mix of frosting, smoke, and ciggs. And my pussy. It was amazing. I came again, and he followed minutes later, before I collapsed on his chest.
I attached my lips to his neck momentarily, and he grabbed me, and threw me under him, before attaching his lips to my hipbone. I moaned loudly, and he bit harder. Once satisfied he pulled back, showing a green, purple, and pink spot, with red teeth marks in the center. I giggled.

"What?" he asked. I captured his lips once more.

"It looks like a cupcake, Cupcake." I replied, nuzzling into his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm... yeah.... pretty much, Iamwas a virgin with these kind of stories...

I take requests. :D