A Very Merry Unbirthday

I Wrote With Sharpie On Your Tummy When You Passed

Image

I stood in line, leaning against the wall. My backstage pass was dangling around my neck, resting against my chest. My foot bounced of its own accord, and I hummed along with finale song, its beat still pulsating around my eardrums. I was the last person for the short meet-and-greet held thanks to a local radio station contest. It was late already, the sun having long since set, and my hyper-ness was slowly wearing off into sleepiness. Then, the door opened, and the last joyful fan left. A very very tired looking Spencer Smith was holding the door open, and I grinned widely, walking toward him. Stepping into the room, I noticed how tired all of the guys looked. After a moment of deliberation, I decided. I reached in my messenger bag, withdrawing several CDs, and passed them out, along with my keychain of Sharpie Minis.

"If you could just sign these, I'd really appreciate it. I promise I won't stay long, you all look really tired." I smiled at a very relieved looking Brendon, who quickly snatched up a baby blue Sharpie, snapping open a CD case.

"No, you deserve just-us-ust as much time as everyone else." Jon stated, amidst a yawn, from Ryan's lap, who was fiddling with his hair mindlessly, whilst staring at me. I smiled softly, but shook my head.

"It's not a big deal, besides if I read in a magazine one of you collapsed onstage, I will feel entirely responsible." I responded.

"You are sooo my favorite fan then." Jon mumbled, his eyelids fluttering, as I sat next to Brendon, who muttered something about how good I smelled, before picking up the next CD case. I giggled, and Spencer looked up at me.

"Bring your friend's too?" He asked, also picking up a marker. I blushed and nodded, feeling an intense stare penetrating my skin. I glanced up, but couldn't notice any of the guys staring at me too intently, that is until I glanced up from Jon's face, to see that of Mr. Ryan Ross. I stared blatantly back, confused. He simply raised his eyebrows, and took the CD case from Jon, still flopped in his lap.

"Is this one yours?" He asked softly, glancing down at it. I nodded, before glancing over at Spencer, who was talking to me, and laughing at the drooling Brendon. My eyes widened and I squeaked, as his saliva came dangerously close to my shoulder. He shoots straight up, blushing, and running a hand over his mouth. I giggle even more, scooting toward Spencer with wide eyes.

"Sorry about that." He says, stretching. I smile, and stand.

"I really should be going now. Thanks so much for the autographs." I scoop the cases back into my bag, and exchange with quick hugs with Spencer, and Brendon, before crossing the room to half-asleep Jon, who actually does give a small attempt at waking up and saying good-bye before crashing once more. I go to say good bye to Ryan, who'd be quite silent the whole time, but he speaks before I turn all the way.

"I'll walk you out." He says softly, touching my bicep, causing my face to flush.

"You know Ryro, secur- oh!" Spencer starts, before being elbowed quite sharply by Brendon, who waggles his eyebrows. Ryan gives him the stink eye moment, but ushers me from the room all the same.

The air is cool on my bare arms, Goosebumps popping up almost immediately. Ryan notices and nonchalantly steps closer to me. I glance up at him from the corner of my eyes, and see a surprisingly characteristic smirk on his face. We near closer to my car, which was conveniently parked, close enough to the hotel I could just walk back. I shiver even more as the wind blows, and Goosebumps appear quite visibly on my arms. Ryan steps closer to me, backing up against a wall.

"Cold?" He asks softly, rubbing his hands up and down my arms, standing only inches from me, soft white puffs of breathe hitting my face in the cold. I start to nod, but my head slowly freezes as it lifts up, and Ryan's arm continues moving straight up my arm instead of moving it back down. He takes my right hand into his, lacing our fingers, and his left hand continues traveling up my neck, until the tips of his fingers arm on my lower cheek, his palm pressing into my neck. As our faces get closer together, my left hand raises and grasps his tricep, my other limp hand gently touching his waist. He takes this response as it was intended, and presses his lips to mine. He is only shy and wary a minute, before throwing, what seems to be, his whole self into the kiss, pressing his hips and chest against mine, gently massaging my tongue with his, and ghosting his fingertips along my neck. He explores my mouth, and tilts his head lightly. I dig my fingernails lightly into his side, and kiss back as strongly as I can feeling so weak under his thin yet strong body. He pulls away lightly, and I find my own neck craning out to him, before my eyes flutter open to see his gasping figure. He is still clutching me close, and I lean in toward his ear.

"My hotel is right there." I whisper. He follows my gaze to directly behind us.

"I don't do one-night-stands though, so be quite prepared for near stalker phone calls, if necessary." He grins back, laughing lightly along with me.

"Take your own advice, Mr. Ross. I have access to the internet, and Photoshop. Don't tempt me." I threaten back jokingly. He smiles once more before taking my hand, and murmuring for me to lead the way.

I push my hotel room door open, and he follows closely behind me. I stumble my way toward the bed, dragging him with me, before quickly stripping, hearing Ryan doing the same. He fumbled to kick off his pants, and wrapped his arms around me, but paused. He swore a quick 'fuck' under his breath, before turning and walking back toward his clothes. I giggled as he searched through his pockets, and finally immerged with a condom. He flung the wrapper across the room, and slid it on quickly.
I sat on the bed, and he walked over to where I was, climbing over top of me. He kisses me gently once, before kissing my shoulder blades and entering me slowly. I had never felt anything as good as he felt. I dug my fingernails into his skin, leaving crescent, and pulling the skin taught.

"Oh, gah-god, Ryan!" It only took minutes before he found my spot. He was good, but clearly not very experienced. He continued thrusting, and I arched my back involuntarily, our belly buttons colliding and soaking the sheets in a thin layer of sweat. I orgasmed quickly, and the pressure of me around him sent him shooting as well. He slid out slowly, before peeling the spent condom off, and tossing it in the trash. He laid down next to me, and I fell asleep quickly,

I awoke to a light shining in my face, and sat up when I felt nothing around me. My gaze landed on the floor, and I saw that his clothes were gone. I sighed and flopped back on the bed, the sheet sliding off my stomach. My vision blurred, but rather than seeing flesh-colored skin around my belly button, there was green obscuring it. Wiping my tears, I looked down. There was upside writing on my stomach, Sharpie.

Hey Babe.
So, I'm writing on your tummy.
Uhm, I wanted to give you my number, and you had better call me.
The guys told me I had to leave, and you’re a heavy sleeper, but I didn't try hard to wake you.
The tours ends soon and I'll probably randomly show up at your house if you don't call. :D
Running out of room.
Love ya,
Ryan Ross.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suprise Topic; Sharpies.

Soooo sorry it was late. I'm on a roll know though.