A Very Merry Unbirthday

Two Heads Are Better Than One...

Image

The ride up the elevator was nearly impossible. To keep their hands off each other, and spare the eyes of the family of four riding with them, was quite a difficult task for more than five minutes. They must have looked odd, pressed against the wall, the boy shooting the family desperate, nasty looks every few seconds, and the girl breathing roughly, her fist clenching and unclenching, folded over her chest. When the door finally opened on the eighth floor, both Lisa and Bill practically ran for the door.
Giggling and holding the room key triumphantly over her head, Lisa slammed to a stop in front of the door, and slid the key in the slot. Upon seeing the little green light flicker on, she cried out softly. A light chuckle came from behind her, and she turned. He stood directly behind her, a swift smirk on his face. She gently ran a hand through his hair, then placing it on his neck, pulled their lips together. He leaned in, deepening the kiss, and opened the door. Lisa stumbled back, and they broke apart. She took Bill's hand, yanking him in the room eagerly.
The German laughed once more at her enthusiasm, and flew directly back to her lips, and removed her pants. Lisa was quickly on her back on the bed, Bill hovering over her, sliding on a condom. He kissed her once more, before wasting no time, and sliding in. After a minute or so, Lisa was moaning, and Bill was panting. Her hands fumbled for something to do, and she took a hold of his wrist, posed by her ribs holding him up.
Bill was mid-thrust when the door popped open. Both of them froze, breathing irregular, when Tom walked in the door. She felt Bill twitch and harden more within her, and it was all she could do not to moan, as the pieces fell in place. The twin brother met her eyes, and she nodded frantically surely knotting her hair on the comforter, assuming his meaning. Tom kicked off his shoes, and ripped off his shirt, padding his way over to the bed. Bill had been extremely still the whole time, glancing worriedly down at Lisa. Tom gently took Bill's face in his hands, tilting back and pressing their lips together.
Lisa gasped aloud at the sight, causing Bill's eyes to open momentarily and glance down at her. She was throbbing worse then before and choking back moans at the scene spilling forth before her. Both twins glanced down and broke apart, as Tom finished undressing.

"Do you mind?" Tom asked, gently running his fingertips over her naked torso, and circling one finger around her belly button.

Lisa shuddered slightly under his touch, and paused a moment. She figured her couldn't weigh much, if any, more than Bill, and probably won't put the much weight on her anyway. She shook her head, and both boys beamed. Tom straddled her backwards, facing toward Bill, who began wildly thrusting once more. Tom pointed down, and Bill raised one pierced eyebrow, meeting his brother's eyes. Bill, not pausing from thrusting into Lisa, wrapped his mouth around Tom's tip, and took him nearly fully in. Tom soon threw his head back in a scream, and Lisa was squirming gently beneath him.
Bill was bringing her extremely close to an orgasm once more, and her hands quickly grasped onto Tom's hips, glad for something to do. He was raised up on his knees, and Lisa subconsciously decided to do something bold, and slid on finger, then another, into his hole. He moaned lightly, and she entered a third. Lisa began scissoring and poking, experimenting with something she'd never even dreamed of doing.
On a particularly hard thrust, she splayed her fingers apart, body rocking in a moan. Tom bucked his hips up as her fingers pressed against his prostate. Bill was taken aback as Tom bucked his hips up, for seemingly no reason, forcing his member more down his twin's throat, and thrust with more ferocity once more. That in itself was enough to set Lisa off, and she came with a scream, jamming her fingers knuckle deep into Tom. Between his brother's tongue, and his friend's fingers, Tom came hard and fast into Bill's mouth. Bill swallowed the warmth, coming with a lion like roar, and shooting into Lisa's already sensitive body. The three parted slightly, looking around at one another and grinning.
Once recovered, Bill began to raise again, and leaned over to kiss Tom. The two began to make-out passionately, and Lisa began to feel hot and wet again. She leaned forward and grasped a painful looking erection in each hand. She had them under her thumb; literally. The boys kissed again, then each reached out to fondle her breasts. Bill played with her hardened nipple as she pumped more, all of them grunting, gasping and moaning at different times, and Tom bowed his lips to her left breast. Once more, the domino effect happened, each one's orgasm triggering the next. They pulled apart once more, all sharing kisses, before climbing into the bed, Lisa snug in the middle of the sin.

"So… how big are the bunks?" Tom asked with a smirk, entertwining his fingers with Bill's, and resting their hands in Lisa's hip. Bill and Lisa locked eyes and grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kinda hard for me to write, trying to position them in a realistic way. :D