A Very Merry Unbirthday

Get Naked Baby!

Image

I walked into the house, groceries in hand. I kicked the door shut behind me, my keys jingling around my thumb and clinking against my ring. I set the bags on the counter and threw the keys on top of the microwave. 'Where the hell is Brendon?' I glanced down at the silver band on my finger and grinned.
Brendon gave it to me for my birthday, blushing bright red and proclaiming 'It's a promise ring!'. I giggled, hugged him, and slid it on my finger. We had been pretty rocky, and I was worried about what he was thinking. He acted distant, and jumpy. It was the greatest surprise I'd gotten in a while.

"Brendon? Baby, where are you?" I walked downstairs, though it was quiet, and it's never quiet down there.

The first time I met the boys, and I simply refer to them as the boys, everyone was downstairs. I heard them before I even opened the door, they were so loud. Not playing or anything, fucking giggling and shrieking, like tweens at a sleepover. They were wrestling around and whacking each other with pillows. Ryan looked up at me with wide laughing eyes. 'Brendon, psst, Brendon, the chick with the cooties is home.' Brendon rolled from under the coffee table, hair crazy, covered in lint, clutching a can of Pringles to his chest. Cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on.

No one was in the basement, but I heard footsteps. I walked back upstairs, to see the fridge slightly open. I kicked it shut, and ran upstairs. I got to the top of them just in time to see the bedroom door fly shut. I tip-toed to the door and burst in the room. I heard Brendon behind me, and looked out of the corner of my eye, seeing his wide grinning face.

"Get naked baby!" He exclaimed, tugging on my shirt. I laughed and turned toward his naked body, snaking my hands around his waist.

He was referring to the first time we had had sex. He was teasing me to no end, and I finally moaned out 'Get naked, Baby!'. The next day, Jon and Spencer sat smirking on the bus couch, and I immediately groaned and asked what. Ryan popped out of no where, 'Get naked baby?'. They all laughed and I blushed to no end. They never had let it go.

I slid off my skinny jeans, and pulled off my top, before turning back to Brendon. He pulled me into a kiss, and before I knew it had my bra, and was teasingly swinging it in front of my face. I giggled, and pushed down my matching underwear, only to be swept up by Brendon as soon as I had stepped out of them. He had his hands around my back, and my legs were around his waist, with my arms around his neck. I bit down on his neck and he squealed girlishly, throwing me on the bed. He crawled on top of me, and started kissing me, intertwining my hands with his.
He had my hands above my head while he kissed me, our tongues clashing together. Suddenly, I felt something cold and heard a clink, and my eyes widened.

"Brendon!" I yelped, pulling on the cuffs. He waggled his fingers, making a tsking noise, and laughing. He placed a hand on his stomach, and made a funny face, rolling his eyes to the ceiling and pouting.

"I'm hungry." he states. "I'll be right back." He slides off the bed, and begins walking away.

"Brendon! What are you doing!" I yell back at him through giggles.

"I'm hungry! I'm getting food!" he yells back.

His footsteps decrease, and I strain to hear them. I can hear his slapping bare footsteps on the kitchen tile, as he rummages through the fridge, then through my grocery bags.

"AHA! Perfect!" He yells, then I hear him running back through the house, and up the stairs.

"Stop flashing the neighbors… again!" I yell back at him, and he laughs.

We woke up on one of our first mornings here, when I heard a knock at the door. I threw on a rope, and brushed my hair quickly, before skipping down the stairs. I walked over to the door, Brendon halfway dressed in an undershirt and pajama pants, behind me. There was an older couple outside, and I gently opened the door. They went wide eyed and slack jawed for a moment, before she composed herself, and stuttered out that they were the neighbors, and must be going. Both of them strode off, and I closed the door, and turned back toward Brendon, who was mumbling about them begin weird. His eyes too went wide, and he collapsed in laughter onto the couch. I put my hands on my hips. 'What?' He simply pointed at me, and I looked down. My rope was wrapped around me loosely, and my whole left breast was completely exposed.

Brendon finally entered the room, smirk on his face, holding a can of chocolate sauced, and a can of whipped cream. I giggled again, and he climbed back on the bed. He set the items on the bed, and I noticed then that he had changed the sheets into old white ones. I grinned up at him, and he blushed. We kissed again, and then he picked up the chocolate, pouring it all over me. I gasped at the feeling, squirming a bit. He picked up the whipped cream and circled it around my boobs, and then a trail down my stomach. I gasped and bucked forward at the coldness, and the can spurted, then died.

He placed the cap back on it, and slowly, teasingly, lowered his mouth to my abdomen. I giggled a little, trying to hold still, as he licked away the goop, one hand on my thigh. As he got higher, he stopped, and grinned. Then he reached over and grabbed the empty whipped cream can, a slight smirk on his face. He continued licking away like a puppy, then something hard and plastic rubbed against my thigh. He had the whipped cream can between my legs, rubbing it against me. I gasped and bucked my hips up, catching him on the chest. Brendon grinned again, leaning more on me, and shoving the tip of the can inside me. I gasped, and he began fucking me with the can. I moaned out as he finished licking, and removed the can as I was covered with spit and leftover chocolate sauce.

I yanked on the cuffs, and he nodded, but didn't take them off. Brendon raised his eyebrows, and grasped my sides by ribs, thrusting inside me. I moaned out again, and he continued. After a few minutes he burst, and I came in tow. He attached our lips, and unhooked the cuffs from the headboard, releasing my hands. I wrapped them around his neck, and deepened our kiss. Then, I broke away and slid off the bed. Walking toward the door, shaking my hips exaggeratedly, I looked over my shoulder.

"I'm taking a shower, you coming?" Brendon grinned and nodded, scrambling off the bed, and falling all over himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Topic: Handcuffs, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.