Max Green's Love

Chapter1. The third grade

I was so scared to go to this new school. Every thing was so much different. I walk into my new class room, and Every one was staring at me.

Then the teacher look up at me. "Oh, I was Wondering when you'd get here. Everybody this is..."
The teacher look down at me. "Sweetheart whats your name."

I licked my lips and faced the class. "My name is Maggie, But I like to be called M.J."

I smiled back up at the teacher, who look surprised. "Oh, well, M.J, you are a very confident girl. You will be siting next to Max."

I look over to the seat the teacher was pointing at. I saw a cute black hair boy, doodling something on a piece of paper. I slowly made my way over there. When I sat down he look up and smiled at me, and I smiled back. He didn't say any thing but a few minets later he put a note on my desk, I opened it.

Hi, I'm Max :)
I would talk to you but Miss.Bird would get mad. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to play during resess, because you are the new girl, and I want to be your friend?

I started to write,
Yes!
Thanks Max mabe this day wont be as bad as I thought.

Then i gave the note back to him, he wrote something and gave it back,
Kool <3