Max Green's Love

Chapter5.what every one has been waiting for

Max slide his hand down my arm, and around my back.

"Max what are you doing?" i asked.

"M.J...I love you, i want to be with you." He said.

i was shocked because i felt the same way. But instead of hugging him i took off his shirt.

"What are you doing. Dose this mean you like me to?"

I didn't answer instead i shook my head and ran my hands down his body.

"Do me, Max." i said.

He didn't hesitant, he kissed me, and we fell on the bed. I started to unbutton my pants, and slide them off. Max did the same. I started to undo my bra and when i did it fell to the ground. Max just look at them.

"What, Max?"

"Oh, Umm, Wow thous things got big." he said.

I smiled at the time i took off my shirt by accident in the fith grade.

I leaned in to kiss him again. I started to take off my panties, then i took off Max's boxers.

i lay ed down on the bed while Max got on top of me. Then i felt it go in. i sceamed and moaned with every thrust, i grab the sheets, and yelled, Harder.That's adsicly what Max did.
Then he Finlay hit the spot. he fell beside me, and started to stroke my face.

then we herd knocking on Max's door. "Hey, Max, who's the lucky girl who's screaming her brain out."

Me and Max looked at each other and laughed.

"It's me, Crag. M.J." i said.

There was a silence the we herd. "Dude, Max was doing his best friend, M.j."

Max look at me with embarrassment. "I'm so glad i locked the door."

I kissed him on the lips. "Me to, but one bad thing is i got to go to the bathroom."

Max Shook his head. "Oh, M.J. Don't put on your close."

I gave him a funny look. "So I'm just sapost to to out there naked."

Max thou me an under shirt, and a pair of boxers. "Just were thous, as like p.js."

Getting better :D