‹ Prequel: Destiny In The Heart
Status: Editing stories will happen / possible chapter tomorrow 5/8

Past of Forgotten Ashes

Moons of the Mist Series: Part 2

Read Destiny in the Heart or you'll be lost

Storm clouds are gathering in the next chapter of Ida Percy's life as she awaits to reunite with her old pack. Old painful memories Ida has try to flush down for most her life is about to confront her. Mark is using his Alpha's will to control everyone in the pack, and no one questions his authority. Ida learns her mother as become mentally ill and barely makes any kind of eye contact or talks to anyone other then a girl that name Dorthy, who becomes friends with Ida.

Mark has done a huge number on his pack. Cabins are falling down cause of the lack of repairs forcing pack members to move into the cabins that are still with standing. Any unmated young females has been sent away where only Mark knows where there at. Unmated males are challegeing one another instead of forming any kind loyalty to one another to form a future for the pack. The lodge only use by Mark, and his leading men to use for training.

Ida is just learning how real her nightmare really is once she steps on to the grounds of her old home. An untold secret is haunting these grounds, and no one will tell Ida the truth of it other then the one who can't talk at all. In terms to fix what Mark refuses to fix; Ida gains unlikely allies to help her, one in particular takes an interested in her causing to remind her of her heartache of leaving Kurtis and everyone she loves behind.

Image

Author's Note: So, here's the thing.I've been gone for long time because my inspiration for this story has gone out the window in a freaken heart beat, and I can't seem to get it back for whatever reason. The original plan was to write this story in three parts, but it's not going has i plan so I'm writing all has one. so be prepare for me to finally finish this story before Oct. 31, So be looking for the link here soon.