Status: First chapter posted next week.

My Little Daisy Chain

Date Two.

I woke up groggily to sun streaming through my slightly parted curtains and my phone buzzing violently beside my head. I grabbed it and saw the 3 missed calls from Daisy, then I heard the faint tapping on my front door.

I dragged on a pair of sweats and tugged my bedroom door open then I noticed the faint tapping was actually loud fustrated banging. I jogged to the front door and opened it to reveal a very red faced Daisy who pushed past me and stood in the middle of the hallway arms crossed with a very sulky face.
"N'awwh don't be mad at me" I pleaded pulling my best puppy dog face.
"And why the hell should I not be?" she fumed
"Because your my little daisy chain and you know I loves you" I saw her smirk and laughed "Ha I'm off the hook"
"Well, Ill get you back" she promised. "So, whats this big surprise?"

I walked to where she was stood and circled her ending up behind her back and I lightly placed my hands over her eyes and lead her towards my dining room.

On the table lay two costumes. I let my hands drop from her face.
"Umm Dakota?" She asked confused "I'm not sure I quite understand?"
"I want you to dress up as the ghost and Ill dress up as pacman" I beamed smiling at her confused face. "Then my idea was that we walk round town holding hands"
"I'm still not certain on the point? Surely we'll just look like twats?" she laughed at me
"Yeah, then when anyone sees us, we act embarrassed and run off making pacman noises"
"And what is a pacman noise?" she asked skeptically
I looked at her deviously then started to move towards her I began to whisper "Wocka wocka wocka" then my voice started to get louder and she started to move away then began running around the table running away from me screaming "WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA"
"Stop stop stop" she giggled falling to the floor in a crumpled heap.
"So will you do it?" I asked
"OK, if you really want to."

-X-

"This is surprisingly fun" Daisy giggled as we continued to walk hand in hand
"Shh someone has seen us" I chuckled
We let our hands fall apart and Daisy began to run in front of me shouting 'Wocka wocka wocka' as I followed shouting the same thing.

The looks we were getting were hilarious and it was amazing to see the joy that Daisy was getting from our childish act.

When we were out of site of the couple who had just seen us we slowed down and re-joined hands.
"Daisy, we've been doing this for 4 hours, are you actually ever going to get bored of it?" I questioned
"Of course, after the next time we've been seen" she chuckled

After a few minutes an old woman gave us a funny look so Daisy began to skip away starting up her 'Wocka wocka wocka' once more. I followed loving the happiness that was radiating and glowing from my little Daisy chain.

She collapsed onto a bench and waited for me to join her.
"So what do you wanna do now?" she asked excitement shining in her eyes.
"Your not bored of me?" I asked and when her eyes darkened I quickly added "Wanna stay over mine I have another idea for tonight."
The gleam returned to her eyes as she nearly screamed "Yeah"
♠ ♠ ♠
Date Two Complete, 7 To Go (: Subscribe? Comment? :D