Status: First chapter posted next week.

My Little Daisy Chain

Date Four.

I dragged my shirt off and threw it into the laundry room as I walked to the kitchen, I whipped my belt off and chucked it onto the table. I walked to where the oven and cupboards are and had to stretch to reach the higher shelf to drag two bowls down.

I heard a little cough behind me and span round to see a rather red faced shy Daisy. she hid her face behind her hair and sat at the table knowing I was getting her a bowl of lucky charms, our favorite cereal. I placed the two bowls in front of us and I took a seat opposite her.
"Whats up Daisy?" I asked nudging her arm
"Nothing" she mumbled from behind her hair.
I brushed a strand behind her ear and made her look into my eyes "Tell me"
She cleared her throat "umm when I walked in your trousers were riding a bit low and you were stretched up showing your tummy and umm..." she trailed off when she saw the smirk on my face "And I couldn't help but look!"
"That's OK Daisy" I chuckled "I don't mind your wandering eyes" I gave her a wink then started shoveling my breakfast down my throat.
"DAKOTA!" she shrieked her face going an even darker shade of read "It wasn't like that"
"I know I was just joking!" I laughed nudging her.
"That wasn't funny!" she moaned

-X-

After breakfast I had got changed and I gave Daisy a lift to her house so she could change to. Now I was driving her out of town, to a town a few hours away.
"Where are we going I don't feel very good" Daisy moaned.
"2 more minutes." I reassured her.

I pulled into the parking lot of a posh looking restaurant and shut off the cars engine.
"Where are we?" She asked
"I have no idea" I beamed "Lets go."

I grabbed my wallet and phone then leapt out of the car running round the other side to open Daisy's door for her.
"Why thank you" She tried to imitate a posh voice but didn't get very far before giggling
I grabbed her hand and we walked into the restaurant to be faced with a guy at a podium in a very posh suit with a very posh mustache.
"Good evening Sir" He greeted "Do you have any reservations?"
"Why, Yes" I replied trying to copy his voice "Yes I do, We are Mr and Mrs Briar."
He looked down his list and evidently found our 'names' because he face dropped "Right this way" He said stepping off his podium and leading us through the tables to a table for two in a very secluded part of the restaurant for privacy. "Can I get you some drinks?"
"Yes we would like two blue WKDs please"Daisy gushed making me laugh.
"Very Well" he replied then made a beeline to the bar.

Me and Daisy sat ourselves in our chairs and started to look at the menu.
"Whoa" Daisy gasped "These prices our huge!"
"Yeah no kidding" I agreed "But my treat, I'm paying"
"Sure?" She asked and I nodded my reply "hmm.. OK"

The guy came back with our drink and informed us that our waitress would be with us shortly then went back to his podium where a line of 5 couples were waiting impatiently.
"So what you gonna have Daisy?" I wandered still deciding between steak and lasagna
"I think I'll have the Lasagna and chips" she decided putting her menu down.
"Ah cool if I have a steak and chips can I try your lasagna?" I asked
"Of course" She smiled back at me

As I let my eyes drift over the menu once more I noticed we could have a starter as well.
"Daisy do you want a starter, main and pudding and just take advantage of this nice meal out?"I chuckled as her face lit up
"OK!" She exclaimed grabbing her menu back.
After a few minutes I had decided on tomato soup starter, Steak main and Death by chocolate for pudding. "What have you decided Daisy?"
"Well I'm gonna have Chicken soup for starter, Lasagna for main and for pudding Imma have a Plum tart!"
As she finished listing off her meals the waitress came over and took our orders, leaving us to wait.

"So why did you call us 'Mr and Mrs Briar'" Daisy inquired running her finger mindlessly round the rim off the cup they had poured our drinks into.
"Well I thought it would be interesting to go to a town we'd never been to with a restaurant we'd never seen with names we would never have and see how many believed we were married since we're only 17"
"hmm.. Fair enough" she nodded picking up her glass and taking a large mouthful.
I copied her actions and had some of my own loving the taste and the feel of the slight burn as it slid down my throat, I've never been really very good with alcohol.

-X-

Our meals had come and go and now we were sat with our puddings with Daisy on her 8th (large) glass of WKD and me on coke since I decided one glass was enough if I'm to drive home.
"Daisy you little light weight you should stop soon or your gonna be slurring my love" I chuckled at her.
"No I wont" she snapped defensively "I'm fine but I don't want any more drink any way its ruining my Plum tart which is lovely!"
"Well I'm finished so I'm gonna go pay our bill and I'll be back in a minute"
When I arrived back Daisy was just finishing her last spoonful.
"That was yummy Dakota" she smiled up at me "Thank you"
"No problem" I replied reaching for her hand "Now lets go"
We walked out to my car for the long ride back to our home town.

-X-

Later that night she fell asleep on my bed and as I tucked her in she murmured my name in my sleep. I felt my heart skip a beat then race as I thought of the possibilities of why she would say my name.
I left the room turning the light off and going to sleep on my sofa dreaming of the wonderful ending to my 9 special dates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you all for reading having a minor writers block at the moment but it should come to me soon (: x