Status: Temporarily Postponed Do To Lack of Interest!?!?

Pearls and Skateboards

Chapter 1: Way to Much Informantion.

Hi, my name is Eria. I go to George Washington High School home of the green and white Bullfrogs. I’m 16 and a junior. I love school and most of my class. I hate history and can never focus long enough to get a decent grade. If I didn’t luck out with cam studying I probably would be pasting it every year. My teachers think that just because I do seemingly well in every other class that I’m just being lazy in history.

Therefore, every year they put me in an honors class when I should probably be in a basic stories history class. However, last year was really go for me. We did Honors American History 1, which meant we go over everything that happens from the start, when the settlers first came here all the way up until the World War 1.

The only different is that we go over every little detail. It like, they dropped a bomb. Well, who dropped the bomb? Why did they drop the bomb? What was the message they where trying to convey? What was the significance of the bomb being dropped? And on and on and on until you can take it anymore. So, you can see why I suck at history. Other then that I pretty much like school.

My life is pretty cool. I like that I live in a ridiculously small apartment with my sisters and that I’m the baby of the brunch I hate that they feel the need to remind me that I am. I have two sisters living with me and another living at home with my parent. I also have a little brother but he also lives with me parents.

I didn’t move out of the house for any special reason. I’m just naturally independent and my sisters were already moving out. So I just asked my mom and dad if I could go with them and after some time and major convening that I would be living like I’m in a frat they let me go.

I live with my oldest sister, Teria and the second oldest Menny. Teria is a 23 and work as an advice columnist at a local new paper. She’s at the point where she’s defiantly going to be famous and terrified about it. She still wants to be a little kid and in every other place but work, she is. She’s a five foot 9, leggy brunette with shoulder length hair and even shorter temper.

Then there Menny. She’s like the family tomboy. She love sports and hate everything girly. She can’t cook or but she make a lot of money. She works a delivery girl for a bakery. She’s always getting bonus for doing her job well and lots of tips for the costumers. She also goes to community college. She choose to go to community college by the way it not like she didn’t have any opinions or anything. She has her own plan but she’s not ready to revive it to the family yet. So, yeah, she’s five seven with an athletic build and long straight blonde hair.

Both my sisters I love to death. There both energetic and funny and I the same way once you get to know me. Unlike my sisters, I’m somewhat shy and I don’t have as much confidence as I let people think. I mean I’m no push over but I’m not like go into a room full of strangers and introduce myself. Hell I probably wouldn’t do that to a room full of people I do know.

My sister and I are a lot alike. I mean sometime I cant stand the thing they do or should I say don’t do. Like Teria she likes to leave makeup and papers everywhere. It’s like she getting ready for work and doing work at the same time in the morning and just loses stuff as she goes along.

While, Menny doesn’t pick up anything. She just uses it and leaves it there. She doesn’t even do her own laundry, I have to got into that train wreck of bedroom of her’s and get her close to do them. Why, because that is what I have to do. It chores I’m in charge of I do laundry and that suppose to be it. However, Menny has kitchen and rare does it so I pick up where she leaves off.

So, you see my life is rather normal. Then I change schools when I moved to live with my sisters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, So this is my first story and i have horrible gammar. So, Please, Let me know what you think and also weither or not you like it. Thank you!