Status: Temporarily Postponed Do To Lack of Interest!?!?

Pearls and Skateboards

Chapter 2: Gives You Hell with a Giggle.

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place.
And you're still probably working
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

I woke up smiling as I recognized the song. I love this song, Gives You Hell by The American Rejects, that why I choose for it to be my wake in the morning song. I’ll never get tired of it.

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell

I was laying on my stomach and rubbed my face in my pillow.

Now where's your picket fence love
And where's that shiny car
Did it ever get you far?
You never seem so tense, love
Never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

I turned onto my back. I was one of those people who couldn’t sleep unless it was on my stomach. I didn’t know why but I just am. Its just like when I was little and couldn’t sleep without a night light.

Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that’s worth the damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
Where did it all go wrong?
But the list goes on and on

I sat up.My eyes still close and my head hanging down like a zombie. I love zombies.

Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell

If you find a man that's worth the damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
If you look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell

If you find a man that's worth the damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

I sang long to that part. Trying desperately to wake myself all the way up.

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell (hope it gives you hell)
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell (hope it gives you hell)

When you hear this song and you sing along well you'll never tell
And you're the fool I've just as well I hope it gives you hell
When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell
You can sing along I hope that it puts you through hell

As the song ended, I tried to will myself up but I couldn’t. Normally, my mom would come in and rip the covers off me. I would try and stay sleep but would freeze to death, give in and get up.

I laid there until the next song came on. It was Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA. All I had to hear was the first thirty seconds and I shoot out of the bed and ran cross the room to my phone. It was on the bookshelf next to the door to the hallway.

I flipped it open, shut of the morning wake up and checked the message. I had seven new message and all of them where sent this morning. Nevaeh, Gracie, Hannah, Angela, Whitney, Kate and Mom. I look at the messages.

Nei Nei (Nevaeh):I'm stil cryin. IWYB.

Grace Face (Gracie): gr8 i jst noticd dat I wont av NE1 2 st& W @ d bus stop. sht.

Hannie (Hannah):ms u, alrdy! txtme went u gt a chnc.

Whit (Whitney): dis S such bull. u shd B hre. Brandon’s gunA urk da sht outa me n english 2day. I jst no it.

Kat-e (Kate): IJK evry1 complainin or sad. So ill jst sA imu n have a gud dy. txtme f u gt bord.

I smiled at the messages. My friends and I are really close and when I just upped and left, it made them sad which in turn made me sad. I opened the message mom sent me, it was simple.

Mommy(Mom A.K.A. Pipermint): wake up honey and get to school on time. Love you and have a good gay.

I brusted into laugher. What the hell? I couldn’t stop laughing. I must have been really loud cause it made Teria come into my room.

“What the heck is your problem.” She saw me laughing so hard I could bearly stand up right or even breathe. I know it doesn’t sound that funny. But you’d have to know my mom to know why this is so funny. She’s such a nice person it would make her so red in face if she saw what had shown up on my phone. I just know she sent had it without looking or using spell check, either that or she has somehow activated the predict apps on her phone.

I handed my phone to Teira and show her what mom sent in-between laughs. She looked at it and just stare. “ I don’t get it. What so funny?”

“What funny?” Asked Menny as she walked up to my door and lean on the fame. She looked like she just woke up just like me.

Teria handed Menny the phone, me still laughing. I could just see my mom all red faced and frantic. As if what she’d just sent me had sent the whole gay community back about 20 years.

Menny read it and just like me and brusted into a fit of laugh nearly falling off the door fame. “Dude, mom sent that.” i nodded. “You gotta sent that to me.” she said with a playful smirk. She was going to tease mom about that later. I know it sounds mean but come on, that was priceless. how many catch there moms sending them inappropriate messages.

Teria didn’t seem to get why we found it so funny. She just look at us as if we where crazy. “I don’t get why you find this funny, so, she miss spelled something.” she said raising eyebrow.

Menny jump in “Dude think about it. You and I both know mom didn’t check to make sure she wrote it right and when she does find out, think about the face she’ll make.”

It took Teria a second then a smile creeped onto her face “Wow, you two are so immature sometimes but sent it to me too.”

“Oh, yeah, cause were so immature but your ALSO smiling to. So, I think were even.” This sparked the first fight of the day between these two, and what was it about who was being more immature. Frankly, I didn’t care, so, I kicked the both of them out of my room. I look at my phone which I had snatched from Teria before kicking her out and checked the time.

It was 5:45 and school started at 7:00. I walk to my dresser and processed to pick what I was going to wear.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

@ I own everything in this story !