Status: NEW. [maybe.]

Mirror, Mirror on my Wall

Who’s the skinniest of the all?

[Chapter 1: Who’s the skinniest of the all?]


Ana’s scowling at me again. She’s telling me not to eat again today. Ana is telling me am fat, not well enough, not the good person I was meant to be, even with all I do for Her. She’s just ungrateful for everything I do for Her. She made me want to strive for perfection. That word…you know, perfect, it drove me insane, I couldn't just be good anymore, and I had to be perfect. I had to be perfect for Ana.

Ana’s taunting me even more today because of the breakfast I had, but I promise I didn’t want to eat it. My mom forced me to. I had or choose the toast or the scale. She would have out me back on therapy and in rehabilitation if she saw my weight. I don’t even want to weigh myself today. I can just feel the fat going straight to my thighs and stomach. I know I’m getting fatter, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care.

Image


I started walking to me bus stop that same morning. As soon as I skidded to a stop, She started again.

You’re not really going to stop here are you? Do you not see how fat you’re getting already?

Tears dared to drop out of my eyes, but I choked back a sob and continue walking to school. I walked staring down at the sidewalk pavement counting my steps silently and making sure I burn every calorie that is needed.

I reached the school just in time for the bell to ring and walked up the steps to the doorway. Passing through the doorway, I glanced over at my old group of friends. They all looked so happy and cheerful. I thought, “Maybe I should go say, “Hi.” But I thought against it and continued over to my locker. Walking up to me locker, I tapped at the lock and twisted the locker.

36 9 40 0 32 8
I pulled out my books for my first three periods and pulled out a couple pens. I hurried and put the stuff in my backpack. Turning around quickly, and still putting stuff in my bag hurriedly and bumped into a hard figure and dropping all my things. I dropped to the floor without looking up and picked up my possessions.

“I’m so sorry,” a male voiced called out from in front of me. I froze at the voice I recognized so well. He dropped down gracefully beside me and looked down at me. “Excuse me.”
He started by helping me pick up all my books, papers, and pens I dropped. I blushed again from embarrassment.

“It’s okay.” I managed to say after finding my voice. I glanced at the top of his shabby brown hair, and he was talking. It seemed like everything was moving in slow motion and the sounds of church bells playing lightly in the background.

“John Crumpler. And you are?” He held out his hand before him and said. I reached my arm out and shook his hand and I started to speak.

“I’m . It’s nice to meet you.”

John’s eyes lit up a little and he smiled gently before replying with, “It’s nice to meet you to.” It felt as if my heart had skipped a couple beats and I knew I was to die happy. All I wanted was to take his hand and run off into the unknown where we could both live forever in each other’s arms. He looked so perfect with a quick bye; I passed off into the crowd. I could feel his eyes burning in the back of my head. Even I knew he could never love someone like me. I could feel the ripping of my heart breaking and shattering into pieces falling behind me.

Keep walking fatty he doesn’t want you. You’re not perfect enough. You’re noting but plain, fat, and ugly. You never please me or anyone else. And don’t get me started on your family. You’re nothing but a disgrace. You should do better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a test story and I would really love some feedback and tell me what you think about it and I know it's short, but I've really, really worked hard on this story.
-RandumbPanic