I Set My Clocks Early Cause I Know I'm Always Late.

When the Day met the Night.

“Wake up! WAKE UP!”

I groaned. Someone had awoken me from my slumber. I felt something poking my stomach vigorously.

“Come on! Open your eyes, it’s so boring watching you sleep.”

I groaned again, trying to sweep away the hands poking my stomach. My head started to hurt again, and all the memories of the night before flooded my mind. That’s when it hit me. My eyes shot open, only to be faced with two blues ones looking right back at them. A bolt of fear shot through me, I quickly pushed away the face that was so close to mine and screamed. I rolled off whatever I was lying on and my body crashed down to the cold hard ground. I swiftly sat up only to hear a laugh.

“Oh my god! You should have seen your face and the way you rolled of the sofa!”

I looked up to see a man. He was goofy looking, had brown afro like hair, short hair sprouted all around his mouth and his eyes were a beautiful ocean blue. He had finally stopped laughing.

“Hey, I’m Joe! What’s your name pretty lady?”

“I’m Sarah.” I replied back hesitantly.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Sarah. You know, you’re lucky Pete was there to save you from those vampires, you would have been dead meat.”

Vampires. It all had made sense now. Why people feared walking the streets at night, and why there were missing people every day. It still didn’t sink in. For 21 years of my life, Vampires were merely a myth and now their real. The whole situation just too bizarre.

“I need to go get Patrick. He’ll want to see how you’re doing. So you just stay put while I go get him.” He quickly rushed off before I could say anything. The door let a loud bang as it closed shut.

I brung my knees up close to me and hugged them. I was so out of my comfort zone. I was in a house with random men; god knows what they were going to do to me. I had wished I’d never taken that walk. Because of that walk, I was introduced to a world of vampires, and almost died. If it wasn’t for my idiocy I’d be in the comfort of my home, worrying, but at least I’d be home. I felt tears stream down my face. All I wanted was a Brendon hug, and I was pretty certain those were impossible to get anymore. It was all my fault; he was now a bitter vampire because of me. I let him slip through my fingers. I sighed. The old Brendon wasn’t going to come back, and I was going to have to get used to it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened and a tall pale man walked through. I quickly wiped the tears that were on my face away trying to make it less obvious that I was crying. The man had dark hair and dark eyes to match, the eyes were lined with black. His skin was almost transparent. There was something strangely good looking about him. The man suddenly spotted me.

“Oh so your finally awake.”

I nodded. The thought of Brendon still lingering in my head, a tear made its way out of my eye and the he spotted it.

“Why are you crying?” He asked with no emotion.

I shook my head. “It’s nothing.” I decided no one would know about mine and Brendon’s past. It was old news that they really didn’t need to know.

I squeezed my eyes shut, making sure that no more tears were to escape. When I opened them, I was face to face with the pale man. I let out a gasp.

“How do you know Brendon?”

I gave him a blank stare. How did he know I even knew Brendon? “I-I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t play dumb with me.” He growled. “Now tell me how you know him.”

I shuffled back from him as he started to come closer to me. I kept on scuffled backwards until my back came in contact with the wall. I froze in fear as he came closer, a smirk on his face. He finally came so close he was literally on top of me. He smirked again showing me his fangs. His forehead was pressed on mine. My eyes widened and I screamed upon realising that the man on top of me was a vampire. I screamed and tried pushing him off, but he was far too strong for me. My heart was pounding on my rib cage. His cold hand quickly slammed onto my mouth turning my screams into almost audible muffle
.
“Tell me how you know Brendon.” He commanded. “Then maybe, I won’t suck you dry.”

All of a sudden the door flew open. Three men ran through it. One of them I recognised as Joe.

“Pete! What are you doing?!” Joe yelled.

The man on me quickly jumped off.

“I’m just trying to get some information out of her.” The man replied casually, the man known as Pete.

“By scaring her half to death? Seriously Pete you’re a dick.”

“Me a dick? Shut up Joe. I wouldn’t have resorted to that if she’d just give me what I needed.”

That’s how I met Pete Wentz. The Pete who saved me. I was still frozen against the wall. I watched as Pete and Joe argued. I felt a hand on my shoulder; it belonged to one of the men who had walked in with Joe. He had a cute chubby face, with dirty blond hair just touching his cheeks.

“I’m sorry about Pete; he can be a real dick sometimes.” He gave me a sympathetic smile. “Oh and don’t worry Pete isn’t like other Vampires, he drinks this serum which keeps his blood lust at bay. He was just trying to scare you before.”

“Well it worked.” I let out a awkward laugh.

He smiled at me lightly. “Oh I’m Patrick by the way, you are?”

“Sarah.” I smiled back at him.

Pete and Joe were still arguing, and getting louder by the minute.

“She deserves and apology from you!” Joe pointed at me, I felt my cheeks grow red.

“No way! It’s not my fault she’s a wimp and scares easy.” Pete shot back. “You guys are annoying me; I’m going for a walk.”

I hung my head in shame feeling embarrassed.

“Thank you” I said to him softly.

“What?” He turned and looked at me confused. “I just dissed you, and you’re thanking me?”

“Oh no. I’m not thanking you about that. I’m thanking you for...saving me. If it wasn’t for you, I’d proberly be dead right now…so thanks.”

Pete stared at me for awhile. “Oh well, um your welcome.” He turned and walked out the door. Not before looking me in the eye and saying. “I’m sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying this :)
William Beckett will be in this story btw guys, can't have a 16 candles without him ;)
If you can, please leave comments :) <3