The Broken, The Innocent, and The Careless

3!

Brynn's pov: 
"I love you B.B. But it's getting late so I have to go." My boyfriend Ricky said. I was on the phone with him. I doubt he really had to go. He treats me horribly, but I'd rather be unhappy and with him than happy without him. He is my first love. He was a jock in every sense of the word. He was muscular, attractive, popular, and a total jerk. 

I mean it was only once when he hit me and he said he didn't mean to and he would never again. My friends know he is a total jack-ass but they don't know about him hitting me. 

Ricky also has a very bad temper. He can get keloid as fast as you cam say guacamole. He gets angry over the littlest things. Especially when I talks to other boys. 

He always accuses me of cheating on him. He'll see me talking to another boy in class and just assume that I'm planning to hook up with him. I love him then I hate him. 

"I love you too Ricky-baby. I'll see you tomorrow at school." I respond to my somewhat abusive boyfriend. He abuses me verbally when he's not hurting me. It's not just hitting, it's grabbing my arms or wrists too. 

"Bye 'hon." he says then hangs up. Thank god this is one of your better conversations. No insults or anything. All my friends tell me to break-up with him, but I just can't. Especially my best-friend Payson and my little sister Sienna. I love them both very dearly but they cannot just seem to let it go that I don't want to break-up with him. 

I sighed and threw my phone on my bed. 

I picked up my black acoustic guitar and strummed a few notes to me and my band's new song.   

Playing the guitar helped me with my boyfriend. It was like some kind of therapy. I played and played till I couldn't feel my fingers. 

My eyes kept fluttering shut then opening back up. I dragged myself up from the floor and into my bathroom. 

From there I took a long hot shower. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked over to the mirror and rubbed the steam off with my hand. 

I didn't even recognize myself. My eyes didn't sparkle or shine like they used to. I needed someone to help me let the he'll go of my boyfriend. To help me not need of love him anymore. 

I them proceeded to blow dry my hair. I walked into my closet and picked my clothes out  I set them on they chair of my desk, then put my pjs on. 

I plopped down on the bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

The next morning I rolled out of bed and got dressed. I straightened my hair and teased the back with my teasing comb. I took my glasses off and put my contacts in. I then put all my makeup on. 

I threw my favorite jacket on and sleepily stamped into Sienna's room to make sure she was awake. 

"Sienna!" I yelled shaking her. "Wake up! Your alarm didn't got off it's almost 5:45!" of course she wasn't up yet. I swear I'm going to get that girl a new alarm clock once I find the time. 

"They're gonna be here in ten minutes," she said dramatically pleading. 

"I know hurry," I then shuffled tiredly out o her room. I'm totally not a morning person if you couldn't tell. 

One more thing that I forgot to tell you is that my friends couldn't tell that I was somewhat depressed and lost. I walked down the stairs and at a blueberry muffin. Not warm or not, cold just they way I like 'em. 

I heard Payson blast her horn and I grabbed my favorite Vans and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I then grabbed my sweet tea out of the fridge and went outside. Sweet tea was like coffee to me in the mornings. 

I stood in front of Payson's car and yelled "Hey!"  waved at me an I waved back. I ran over and jumped into the passenger seat. 

"Sienna will be tight out, she can't find her shoe." I said chuckling. I then set my crap down and pulled on my socks then shoes. 

Payson ordered Markie to go help my little sister. 

"Gosh they're just so shy it's adorable," Payson gushed. 

"I know, Sienna was rushing around all night desperate to find that book." I responded while sipping my tea. 

Payson put in a cd and Bring Me The Horizon started playing. Just as one of the songs ended those two kids came out smiling. I knew my sister totally liked him. It was just too cute. 

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had no texts. So Ricky was going to be off my back today. Awesome! 

I could tell that some pretty good stuff was gonna go down today.