The Great Rising

Chapter 12

*Naruto's POV*
"Ok, lets begin." I said as she made five shadow clones and disappeared as they all attacked me. One threw a punch my way as another tried to kick me and the third one tried to trip me. I dodged the punch caught the kick, jumped before the third one tripped me. "I kicked the first one making it disappear, punched the one who tried kicking me, and upper cutted the third one. Another shadow clone was behind me but I spun around and kicked it making it disappear. There was the other one on the ground crying. What's wrong Randa had enough?" I laughed.
*Randa's POV*
It was on que just the way I planned it in my head. I slowly got on a branch above him as he walked a little further to my crying shadow clone. "Ok Randa I know thats just a shadow clone now you can come out." Naruto called as I smirked. "As you wish." I whispered to myself as I jumped down attacking him from behind. But it was a shadow clone. But when did he do that? He came out from behind a tree and attacked me as I backed up a little and bumped into a tree. He pinned me against the tree and smashed his lips on mine before I could protest. He pressed his body against mine rather roughly. I sunk into the kiss surprisingly. He bit my lip asking for enterance as I fought agaisnt it teasingly. He groaned in disappointment making me laugh a bit. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in happily. He searched all over, every inch of my mouth, but only to be attacked by my tongue. Our tongues battled against each other forcefully. I trailed my hands up his chest around his neck and to the destination of the back of his head. He placed his hands on my waist and shortly after he trailed his down my body to my thighs picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. The kiss broke as we place our foreheads together. "Want to finish this up at my house?" Naruto smirked. "I-I umm" I was trying to clear my head and think of what just happened. "NO NARUTO! THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER HAPPENED I REALLY LIKE ANDY AND YOU KNOW THIS!" I yelled unwrapping my arms and legs from around him. I closed my eyes and ran. "RANDA! WAIT!" I heard Naruto yell but I kept running.
*Andy's POV*
"Seriously when you're done with Randa give her to me, she's so incredibly hot." Ashley kept on. "Ashley I told you she's not just some girl. This is going to sound crazy, but I could fall in love with her, and marry her." I told him. "What was that? The 'oh so great Andy Six' fall in love? who would've known?" Ashley teased me. We were walking around the village. I was about to say something but then I heard someone calling my name. It was the blonde chick that had her bangs covering up one eye. I turned around. "uh hi." I replied. I forgot her name. "So Andy, you wont believe what I just saw." she said holding my arm and cuddling up to me. "I saw Randa and Naruto making out at the training grounds. It was getting pretty intense, like Naruto was holding her against a tree and she had her legs wrapped around him." She looked at me for any sign that I was listening. "Get off me! She doesn't even like Naruto! She told me herself that she thinks he's annoying and expects a lot of her! Now get out of here bitch!" I told her in the meanest way ever. I couldn't stand the thought of her and Naruto together. I mean I love Randa. "Fine believe what you want. I know what I saw" she replied and walked away carelessly "Dude I've never seen you so mean to a chick!" Ashley laughed "I mean you must seriously love her. I've seen you deal with jealous girls before but not like how you were so mean to her." "I didn't mean to be that rude. It's just I know that she wouldn't even hold his hand unless it's to flip him." I let out a small laugh while imagining it. "I'm sure everything is fine." I said mainly to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't posted in a while but next chapter shits gonna get real O.O anyways thanks for reading this chapter.