Status: super active :D

The Trouble We Could Get Into

Angry Girls

“I can’t do another one, it’s too strong,” I choked out as I downed my third shot. “It’s making my throat hurt too badly.”

“Oh, you’re just a wimp, babe,” Alex chuckled. “But it’s okay, Jack and I will keep going and
you can just make sure we don’t do anything stupid, okay?”

“Sure thing, kid,” I smiled as he took yet another shot with Jack. I pushed my bangs to the side of my face once again from the heat and sweat that was now coming onto my body – most likely from the amount of people on the dance floor.

I scanned the crowd for any sign of anybody I knew – desperate to get on the dance floor and join the fun. I soon saw that Jeff was sitting just beside me, doing nothing but drinking a beer. I smiled at his loneliness and grabbed his hand to pull him to the floor.

“What are you doing, Tasha?” He asked curiously, while still following me into the crowd.

“Dance with me, silly!” I smiled as I began swaying my hips back and forth to some rap song that I did not know.

“But, I can’t dance,” he chuckled nervously as he looked around to see if anybody was looking at us.

“You are always so nervous, just relax,” I reassured as the song stopped.

The DJ soon came onto the sound system. “Alright, alright all of you sexy lovers, we’re going to slow it down for just a minute. But, don’t worry, only one slow song for tonight ladies and gents.”

A slow song that I also didn’t recognize came on and I smirked at Jeff’s expression. He didn’t know what to do with himself, and that was obvious. He soon spoke. “I’ll go get Bri so you two can dance.”

“Jeff, I want you to dance with me,” I said honestly. “Come on, I’ll show you how.”

He gave me that loving smile before giving me hands – signaling he gave in to my dancing offer. I grabbed his hands and placed each on my waist, and then I put my arms around his neck and began to sway to the music.

Everyone did it so gracefully and freely, and we were being the most awkward people in the entire place. But, it didn’t bother me one bit, I loved Jeff. He soon started smiling and finally looked at my face instead of his feet.

We started going all over the place, in random circles and squares as people gave us weird look of annoyance. All I could do was smile and giggle about, enjoying the fact that I was just having fun. Before I knew it, Bri was coming up to me.

“Can I take this lovely lady from you, Jeff?” she asked as she bowed to me to be extra formal and cheesy.

“Of course,” he told her as he handed me off to Bri. I smiled wider than before as I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. We moved closer to each other and started just rocking back and forth – just enjoying being together.

The song ended and we parted our ways. The DJ then put on some obnoxious song and I talked to Bri. “Hey, I’m going back to the bar, I’m tired now.”

“Who am I supposed to dance with then, babe?” she questioned.

I looked over at Jeff who was tapping his foot to the music. “How about you go dance with Jeff over there? I think he wants to again.”

She giggled. “Okay, I’ll go get him.”

I pecked her on the lips before going back to my seat next to Alex at the bar. Bri then whisked Jeff away and they began to dance like crazy people – in a totally innocent way though of course. I then noticed that Kaycee was to the right of me, drinking something hard looking.

“Kaycee, what’s wrong with you?” I asked my best friend.

She huffed as she took another drink. “Look at your brother, all over that stupid-ass slut.”
I gave her a confused look before scanning the room for Zack and a girl. Before long I found them in the middle of the dance floor – grinding all on each other, especially her. It was basically like watching them dry hump one another.

“You know he gets,” I shrugged. “When he’s drunk he becomes a man whore, and you know that.”

“But, when is he ever going to realize that I want to be with him so badly?!” she yelled as she slammed her drink on the counter – making some of the contents spill out.

“Whoa, whoa girls, what’s going on?” Jack asked from his seat next to Alex. “You guys okay?”

“We’re fine,” I replied. “We’re just having some Zack issues.”

Jack and Alex took a look out to him before Alex raised his large eyebrows. “Oh, Kaycee, you know how he gets. Don’t let it bother you. You know she’ll be out of his life in no time flat. It’s one night, we’ll make sure she doesn’t make it to the hotel, okay?”

Kaycee gave him an appreciative smile. “Thanks, guys.”

“It’s no problem,” Jack smiled as he then went back to his own conversation with Alex – I heard something about Call of Duty and then stopped listening.

“See, even Alex says it’s nothing, don’t worry,” I reassured before getting the bartender’s attention. “Hey, can we have a couple shots over here, sir.”

He looked at us and his eyes went wide. “It’s on the house.”

We both smirked as he gave us four shots. “Drink up, Kaycee; it’ll get your mind off of Zack.”
She drank all four quickly, trying desperately to clear her mind of him. “Kaycee, you shouldn’t have drunk all of those.”

“Alex, come dance with me,” she demanded as she wiped the remainder of the alcohol from her lips.

“Oh, yeah, sure,” he responded, oblivious to the fact that Kaycee had just drank enough for two people.

Jack scooted one seat over to be by me as he took a drink of his own. “How much has she had to drink so far, Tash?”

“I just gave her four shots so Lord only knows,” I said in fear. “I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

We both looked to find Kaycee being just as slutty as Zack’s girl, grinding all over Alex in every area she could touch. He obviously had no objection and began to dance just as hardly on her. This could only lead to bad news; for Zack, Kaycee, Alex, and me as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Totally my bad that the updates haven't been coming, but here it is :). Please keep up more comment because we have 17 lovely subscribers and only one regular commenter, this isn't right! haha but please, more comments guys! Hope you like this chapter!