Status: super active :D

The Trouble We Could Get Into

Missing

I grumbled and cuddled up to whoever was sleeping next to me as I heard a loud banging on the door. I tried to ignore it, hoping somebody else would answer. Thud, thud, thud. Who the hell was bashing our door in at this time of morning. I scrunched my eyes up and tried to get back to sleep. Thud, thud, thud.

“Someone get the door” I groaned, refusing to open my eyes. Nobody moved. The bashing starting again. I sighed and opened my heavy eyes to find I was not in my own hotel room. I was snuggled up next to Jack. I looked around the room, and on the other bed Rian was laying next to Jeff. What the hell was I doing in here? Sitting up, I pushed my hair from my face and rubbed my eyes. My head was hurting and my mouth tasted weird. Whoever was at the door started knocking again so I pushed myself up from the bed and stumbled over to the door. I pulled it open to find Flyzik on the other side.

“Finally, I didn't think any of you would ever open up.” he said, pushing past me and into the room. “Do you even know what time it is? We have to set up for tonight.” he rushed around the room, shaking people to get up.

“Relax, we have hours yet.” I yawned, closing the door. I sauntered over to the bed and perched on the edge. Matt turned to face me.

“It's two in the afternoon...” he paused. “and I have no idea where Alex is.” he said before shaking Jack violently. “Get up! Fuck man, c'mon!” he just turned over and snuggled into the pillow.

“What do you mean you have no idea where Alex is?”

“I mean I do not know here he is.” he replied slowly. “can you please go back to your room and get ready and wake the girls up? We need to get to the venue.” I sighed, and looked around the room for my shoes and bag as Matt shook Jack again.

“Five more minutes mom.” Jack slurred. I laughed as I spotted one of my shoes by the TV. I searched for the other one, finding it hanging on the window. I didn't question it, I found my bag and left the room, leaving Matt to wake the others. I noiselessly made my way down to the hotel room I was supposed to be sharing with Tasha and Brianna. I slid the card key in the door and pushed the door open. Tasha and Brianna were sprawled across one of the beds, like me, they were still wearing last nights clothes. I walked over to my own bed and flopped down on it, but jumped up immediately as someone yelped under the duvet. I pulled the cover back to find Zack in my bed.

“What the hell man?” he moaned. “Why did you sit on me?” he pushed himself up so he was sitting. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“What the hell are you doing in my bed?” I asked as I sat on the edge. He looked around, confusion in his face.

“Oh... I don't know I must've come back with Tash. Sorry.” he muttered, his voice thick with sleep.

“Will you guys shut up, trying to sleep over here.” Tasha said, her voice muffled by the pillow her face was buried in.

“Nope, get up. Flyzik is pissed cause we've slept all day and Alex is missing.” I said. Tasha turned over to face me, and Zack looked my way.

“Missing?” Zack replied. I nodded.

“He's not in your room, he's not in here... I guess Flyzik checked with the others. I don’t know where he's got to. I don't even remember coming back here last night.” I sighed. “I need to shower, just get up or Matt will come in here and shout.” I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out some clean jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie. I grabbed my make up bag and took off into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, got undressed and got in. Once I was finished, I quickly dried myself and blow-dried my hair. I walked back into the room to see Brianna and Tasha were now both dressed for the day and Zack had left.

“Wanna sneak down and get something to eat before Flyzik comes and shouts at us?” Tasha asked.

“Yes, oh my GOD, I am starving.” We opened the door and checked the hallway for any signs of the guys, luckily it was clear. We ran to the elevator and pushed the button. We kept checking over our shoulder as we waited. Finally the elevator arrived and we rushed in.

“You know, I don't really remember much of last night...” I said as we went down. Tasha laughed at me.

“I'm not surprised the amount of alcohol you drank, I’ve never seen you so drunk before.”

“Care to fill in the details for me?” I asked, smiling. I really needed to know what happened. The elevator pinged and the doors opened onto the lobby.

“Well, first off, you got jealous of some girl Zack was drunk dancing with so you drank four shots and started grinding on-” she stopped mid-sentence. “ALEX!” she shouted, pointing in front of us. Sure enough, there he was. The woman behind the desk heard Tasha shout his name and turned to face us.

“You know him?” she asked, her nasal voice annoying me already.

“Yeah, did he stay here all night?” Tasha asked. On closer inspection I could see that Alex was crying. I left Tasha and Brianna with the snobby receptionist and walked over to him.

“Alex, are you okay?” I asked as I got closer to him. He turned to face me, and his eyes widened. He stood up and threw his arms around me.

“KAYCEE!” he yelled, I couldn't tell if he was still drunk or just really happy to see me. He let go of me and wiped his eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I asked as we sat down. Alex cleared his throat.

“I, uh, I wasn't crying. I yawned.” he said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away. I smiled, typical Alex, trying to be macho when we all knew he was almost as feminine as us girls.

“I saw you sobbing like a child, Alex..” I smirked. “'fess up. Why were you crying?!” he sighed and looked at me. His eyes were still red.

“I thought you guys left without me okay? I thought you left me all alone in New York without a ride, or money.” he rushed his words. I couldn't help myself, I just started laughing. “Hey! It's not funny okay?” he pouted.

“Why didn't you call someone?” I asked, after I stopped laughing.

“I can't find my phone.” He sighed. “Flyzik is gonna kill me, isn't he?”

“Pretty much, he's freaking the fuck out at the moment cause everyone's still asleep.” I stood up. “Come get some breakfast with us, then we'll go back to the others and stop Matt from having a breakdown cause nobody is ready.” Tasha and Brianna walked away from the receptionist and over to us.

“She's such a snobby bitch. She was talking about adding charges to the rooms cause we caused such a riot last night when we got back...” Tasha shrugged. “I told her to talk it out with Matt... he's gonna love us so much.” she smirked. She looked at Alex. “Have you been crying?!” she asked.

“No!” he sulked, crossing his arms and walking away. Tasha looked at me and I nodded and mouthed 'I’ll tell you after breakfast' We followed Alex and went to get our breakfast. Once we had full plates and found an empty table we sat down and tried to remember what happened the night before.

“So, is anyone gonna tell me what I got up to last night?” I asked, determined to get a proper answer this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this, it's sort of fillerish I guess haha.
As always, let us know what you think :D
Thanks to our new commenters/subscribers!