Status: super active :D

The Trouble We Could Get Into

Coffee Run

“And that’s what you did last night, Kaycee,” I said as I finished the story of her wildness that happened the night before.

“I made that much of a fool of myself?” Kaycee asked as she looked down and scratched the back of her neck so she looked busy.

“But, I understand why you did it,” I put my hand on hers. “You got angry. We all have those stupid drunk days. And it’s not like anybody but me and the guys saw.”

“But Zack saw!” she raised her voice slightly. “That’s humiliating. How is he ever going to want to be with me if I can’t even keep in control?”

“Oh, honey,” I laughed. “Zack was being a complete idiot last night – way worse than you. Don’t worry about it.”

“I guess you’re right,” she shrugged as she stood up from her seat in the breakfast area of the hotel.

“Where are you going?” I questioned as she looked backed at me and just shrugged. Soon enough, she was out of my sight and outside. I decided that going to find her wouldn’t be a good idea so I let her go and
went up the elevator and into Zack’s room without knocking.

He was just putting on a shirt and getting ready for the day. I tapped my foot on the ground with a disappointed look on my face as he completely ignored me. Once he got to the door he stopped because he couldn’t leave with me standing there.

“Why are you looking at me like that, Tasha?” he asked me as he tried to push through me.

I put my arms across the door firmly. “I need to talk to you, so get back in the room so we can.”

He put his hands up as if he was surrendering before sitting on one of the queen sized beds in the room. I sat on the opposite one and stared at him for a minute before speaking. He looked almost intimidated by the look I was giving him.

“What you did last night was dirty and mean,” I crossed my legs and arms as I spoke. “Kaycee is a wreck right now.”

“Oh, come on,” he rolled his eyes with a smile. “She can’t honestly be mad at me for having a one night stand with a girl! All the other guys do too.”

“She doesn’t have feelings for the other guys either,” I pointed out with a duh-tone to my voice.

“Wait, she does?” he asked me as his eyes scrunched up in confusion.

I put my head in my hands and rubbed my temples for a moment before looking up to see him. I wasn’t quite sure if he was messing with me or he literally didn’t know that Kaycee liked him. With the look on his
face – it was obvious he didn’t know.

“Zack, I love you, and you’re a great brother; but you are seriously a huge idiot,” I replied. “And it’s obvious you like her too.”

He didn’t admit anything and just continued to talk. “I was just having fun, that’s it. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody. If I need to talk to her, I will. I care about her and the last thing I want is for her to hurt – especially because of me.”

“You shouldn’t do it right now,” I said. “But, when she’s in a better mood – probably later today – do it. She needs it.”

“Okay, I will,” he nodded as he gave me a hug and the room opened once again. I went away from my brother’s hug to find Rian at the door. I smiled at him as he came further in. Zack nodded at the two of us
before leaving for breakfast.

Just as Rian was about to say something to me; Flyzik came barging in. “You have exactly fifteen minutes to be in the bus and then we’re leaving. We have to get on the road soon.”

“Okay, Matt,” I called to him. “Thank you!”

Rian rolled his eyes as he began walking and I followed. “He’s so worried all the time; the man needs to loosen up.”

“I say we get him damn drunk tonight,” I laughed as we went into the elevator.

“That isn’t a bad idea, he needs to get some of that stress out,” he chuckled. “I’ll make it my personal job; as long as you help me.”

“Well, of course I will, Mr. Dawson,” I laughed with him as the elevator dinged and we walked into the lobby. Only Jack and Zack were found eating – everyone else seemed to be somewhere else, doing hell knows what.

“Do you want to go get some coffee real quick?” he asked me as he continued to walk towards the automatic doors at the front.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Let’s go before Matt finds out and kills us.”

We got out to find Matt by the bus and we got down on the ground. That man was one of the biggest worriers and the last thing we needed was him knowing we would be running off to do something right before we had to leave.

Rian smirked and grabbed my hand as we walked quickly around the bus. We hid behind car after car before we made it to the coffee shop across the street – completely unnoticed by everyone that we knew.

Once we got into the shop we began laughing hysterically. Everyone looked at us as we walked up to the counter; our hands still entwined. Rian ordered his usual and before I could tell them mine – he told the barista for me.

“How did you know my coffee order?” I questioned as he just smiled.

“I’ve memorized it, babe,” he chuckled as the barista smiled back at us.

“You guys are a really cute couple,” that’s the last thing she said before starting to make our drinks.
I let go of Rian’s hand and tried to protest but she was already in the back. Rian continued to laugh. “Don’t sweat it; we usually act like a couple because we’re so close.”

I smiled and let my tensions release. “That’s true; I should be used to it. What is this? The fifth time this has happened?”

“Yeah, that seems to be right,” he replied as my phone began to ring.

I answered and an angry Flyzik filled my ears. “If you and Rian do not get your ass to this bus in the next 60 seconds I am leaving without you.”

The barista gave us our coffee just as I hung up. Rian gave her the money quickly as I grabbed his hand and began to run – spilling bits of brown liquid on the ground as we went. Rian immediately guessed what was going on and got ahead of me; pulling me along.

We got there just in time and we went into the bus, panting. I smiled at everyone as I took my seat next to Bri. She laughed her cute, small laugh before kissing me gently. Flyzik did a headcount like we were eight before telling the bus driver we could go. Rian and I looked at each once more before smiling widely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This is chapter 6 :D! Sorry the updates are a bit lagging; but Aimee and I are trying to get it back up and rolling :). This chapter was mostly to see a bit more of the relationships between Tasha/Zack and Tasha/Rian - I hope that's clear now! The drama will really be setting in soon - so be prepared :D. HUGE thanks to the commenters and subscribers - please, please keep it up :) <3.