Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

And I'll save you from yourself.

"Ohhh snap!" I heard which brought me back to reality which wasn't as good as it was before. I turned to see the guys looking at me from about ten feet away. I felt my cheeks redden instantly and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yo! yeh kissin my cousin!" Jona said toughly as he crossed his arms but a grin appeared on his lips so, I rolled my eyes once it was made aware he was kidding.

"If yeh didn't notice. She kissed meh." I said with a grin as I tried to walk out not as dazed and confused as I felt.

"I noticed." He said laughing at how I was being and he slugged his arm over my shoulder as we walked out of the airport.

"Yeh becomin' a bird now Oli?" Matty said laughing.

"Sod off." I mumbled as I leaned against the window too happy to let them take me down right now.

The rest of the day went as expected and the show was better than last night if possible but I couldn't help feeling a bit bummed once we loaded back on the bus and I realized I haven't even heard from Lizzy. I literally fought with myself for a good ten minutes about whether to call her or not. I didn't want to seem like one of 'those' guys. So I paced the back room debating the pros and cons as the guys played video games.

"Call her. Yeh drivin meh bloody insane!" Matty said not taking his eyes off the television.

"What are yeh talkin bout?" I asked coming to a stop my hand still tangled in my hair.

"Yeh pacin cause yeh want ta call her. I know yeh betta than yeh give meh credit for."

I crossed my arms before sitting down with a shrug, "it's whateva if she wants ta talk ta meh she'll call." I said calmly and he laughed, "right. Yeh propa mental. Tha girl kissed yeh. She wants yeh ta call."

"If yeh fink Liz will call yeh first yeh know nuffin bout her." Jona said laughing.

I frowned, "why won't she?"

"Dude. I almost died from shock when she kissed yeh. She's juss not that type." He said hitting his xbox controller sternly as he stared at the screen.

"So yeh tellin meh if I don't..."

"Yeh won't be hearin from her."

"That's bullocks!"

"So grow a pair. Oye! Fuck yeh Matty!" Jona yelled throwing his controller down.

I sighed and looked down at my phone to check the time.

"Fink its too late ta call?"

"Nah. She'll be up."

I sighed. Well here goes nothing. I pressed my phone to my ear and walked away from the guys who were being loud and got in my bunk. By the third ring I had convinced myself this was a bad idea but before I could hang up I was taken off guard.

"Hello?" her voice filled my ears and I grinned like an idiot. Luckily, no one was around to witness that.

"Ello. How was yeh flight, love?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"Boring. Stupid crying baby was behind me. The first time I imagined hurting a child without feeling bad about it. I could have thrown it out the window and slept just find tonight."

"Elizabeth!" I said laughing, "that's bloody horrible. Yeh sound like meh actually..."

"So you're calling yourself horrible?"

"Well we already knew that."

"No you're not! And at least that was just a thought and I didn't actually do it!"

"Yeah cause then yeh'd be in jail and I'd neva get ta see yeh. Then we'd have ta become like a Johnny Cash sort of band and play in prison for yeh."

She laughed, "that'd be epic."

"For yeh not for us!"

"But you'd get to see me! Duh!"

"Right. Cut tha venue shit I'd ratha see yeh and play in a jail." I said sarcastically.

"Figured."

I laughed once more and my curtained opened to view a amused Jona.

"Yeh cousin is propa mental." I stated to him and Lizzy laughed on the phone.

"I knew that. Where do yeh fink I get it from?" he asked.

"She juss talked bout frown' a poor baby off a airplane."

"Wow...ok she wins." Jona said laughing, "well. I'll let yeh get back ta that. Juss wanted ta see if yeh actually called her."

I rolled my eyes and he laughed as he closed the curtain.

"Thanks for making me sound horrible." She said once I got to focus back on the phone call.

I laughed, "it's Jona he should know by now."

"And were you not going to actually call me?" she asked and I fiddled with the end of shirt.

"I wanted to...I juss didn't wanna yeh ta be finkin, we juss saw each otha and he's callin already what a bloke."

She laughed, "why would I think that?"

"I dunno. Some birds are like that I'd assume."

"Well, not me. Sorry."

"Shoulda guessed that though cause yeh not like otha birds."

"I don't think I'm like a bird at all but that's just me."

"Smart arse."

She giggled and I couldn't help but smile. I liked her laugh, it was cute like her. Dammit, that is so fucking cheesy of me...

I really wanted to bring up her kissing me but I found myself nervous about it. Scared was a more appropriate word.

"What are you thinking?"

"Huh?" I fumbled realizing she was talking to me.

"You're not listening to me so you're thinking."

"Shit. I do that huh?"

She laughed, "yeah. That's how I can tell."

"Juss...tryin ta fink bout how ta ask yeh why yeh kissed meh..."

"I believe you just did."

"Nooo really?!"

"I mean, should I have not kissed you?" she said so bluntly I completely grew serious all at once.

"What?! No. I didn't mind..."

She chuckled, "sure?"

"No. I mean...I wouldn't mind kissn yeh 'gain..." dammit how stupid I sounded when I talked to her! I wanted to mentally slap myself!

"Well maybe next time I see you I'll let you kiss me again."

It was my turn to laugh now, "Oh just a maybeh? That isn't fair. I'm a good kissa."

"If you say so."

"Neva gotten a complaint bout it before..."

"Wow. You're cocky."

"No. Juss know that's one fing I can give myself credit for."

She laughed, "oh I see."

"Yeh juss wait. Yeh will see next time."

"You sound so confident that there will be a next time."

"There will beh." I said yawning as I laid my head on my pillow closing my eyes although I wanted to talk to her all night.

"Hey Lizzy, I'd love ta stay on tha phone wif yeh but I'm beat. Can I call yeh tomorra?" I asked feeling my eyes grow heavy. I was all on edge and awake before I talked to her but some how the sound of her voice and the comfort of my bunk took over and I couldn't fight it off anymore.

"I don't know. Can you?" she asked and I laughed softly,

"ugh! Yeh know what? I'm goin ta call yeh tomorra. I'm not askin'."

She laughed, "Then don't. Get some sleep Oli. I'll talk to you later. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams prettah girl."

I pretty much fell asleep as soon as I sat my phone down. Between this show and Lizzy I was exhausted but in a good way I had to say. I woke up pretty early the next day and I climbed out of my bunk and headed straight for the bathroom. Once done in there I changed clothes and grabbed my laptop on my way to the front of the bus. I hummed some song I couldn't remember the name of as I sat down on the couch and opened my computer unaware of Matty and Lee sitting at the table until Matty coughed and I looked up quickly.

"Oh. Mornin." I said looking back at the screen.

"Someones happeh." Lee said laughing. I shrugged ignoring him.

Matty laughed and I looked over at them, "yeh are idiots."

"Heard yeh gigglin on tha fone wif Liz."

"I was not gigglin."

"Yeh were. We heard."

"I may've been laughin but not gigglin."

"Right." They said chuckling together like teenage girls. I rolled my eyes as Jona walked in.

"Did yeh have sweet dreams prettah girl?" He asked so nonchalantly that it took a moment to register before they guys fell into a fit of laughter.

"Bloody hell is anyfing private anymore!"

"Yeh in a bus wif 4 otha lads! What yeh expect?! Yeh so sweet ta her I questioned if it was yeh so I had ta listen." Jona said smirking.

"Sod off." I mumbled.

"I'd call her fit not prettah." Lee chimed in.

"Yeah it's why yeh don't have a bird Lee."

"Oh. So yeh want her ta be yeh bird?" Jona asked amused.

"No. Juss...ugh! Leave meh alone!"

Jona laughed and sat beside me, "juss fuckin' wif yeh Oli. I fink it's lovely yeh tryin ta get my cousin who has no interest in yeh."

I frowned, "Yes she does..."

He nodded, "Right."

"Jona!"

"What?! I'm kiddin. I hope..."

I closed my computer quickly as I began feeling uncomfortable at his words. Did he liked me being paranoid?!

"Seriously. Oli. Don't. I'm teasin. I'm sure she likes yeh..."

"Yeah the way yeh make it sound makes meh worry." I said standing up.

He sighed, "juss sayin. Everyone falls for her. Not her fault she's got the Weinhofen jeans, but I mean, she's just one of those people who can decide in a week if she likes someone or not. My aunt use ta get so bloody mad at her for that but in the end she was right so I don't judge. Kind of envy her cause she knows when she's wastin' her time or not."

"Well she spent a week wif meh. And then bloody kissed meh." I said defending a relationship I didn't even have. This is pathetic.

He shrugged, "like I said, I'm sure she likes yeh."

"Yeh makin meh mental. Let meh know when we get ta whereva we're goin." I mumbled going to my bunk once again. I sighed. They just had to ruin my mood didn't they?
What if Jona was right though? I mean, the more I thought about it the more I grew a bit angry. I mean, was she playing me? Was this just amusement for her? I had to make myself calm down. No. No, I wasn't going to let them do this. To make me resent her. I knew who she was. I knew that she was honest and lovely. She won't do anything of that nature. Right?...ugh! I hated doubting myself, and I hated doubting her more. I also hated being so far from her. I probably wouldn't be so stressed if I could just go down the road and talk to her but I couldn't and she wasn't in the bus anymore. I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe this was going no where fast. I really shouldn't get my hopes up on this. I mean, it wasn't going to happen when you really thought logically. She was there in Virginia. I was traveling and when I wasn't I was across the world from her. Face it Oli. This wasn't going to happen. Who was I kidding really? We'd forever be friends if that was what you'd call us. This sucked. I was now in a crappy mood. I pulled my cover over me miserably. Well, good mood officially killed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the feedback and basically to anyone who reads this story. Especially the ones who have subscribed! Means a lot to me!