Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

I'm choking on my words, like I got a noose around my neck.

I don't know why i was so nervous to call a girl I barely knew but for some reason I was terrified. I climbed back into my bunk I managed to cowardly talk myself into just texting her. Would give me more time to think of words to say to her witty ways.

'Hey. This is Oliver. Jona gave me your number I hope that's ok. I just wanted to text you and thank you for last night. It meant a lot. You're an amazing girl. :)'

Did I really just add a smiley face? Really? I'm pathetic. I hit send and I grew nervous once more. Damn her. I waited patiently... well tried to anyways until finally she text back and I grabbed my phone up quickly.

<'I didn't do anything for you to thank me for silly. But you're welcome.'

'Yes you did. More than you know.'

'Did you talk to them?'

'They're still asleep but Jona I did.'

'I knew you would.'

'How so?'

'You're not hard to figure out really.'

'Haha. Now that's a joke.'

'It's not. Just because you think you hide everything so well doesn't mean no one can read you.'

'Maybe you're just good at it.'

'Maybe so. :p'

'So flatter me and tell me how I am.'

'I think you let yourself get to you too much. You mentally beat yourself up for things you have no control over and you pretend to not give a shit when really its the only thing you do. You're a really sweet caring guy and you choose to keep it inside. Why??'

I read over the text several times before responding. i mean, how is it possible for a girl I just met to understand me and my own band mates still be so damn confused.

'I've been taken for granted too much. I refuse to be vulnerable again like I was with...well my ex. She made me look like a fool. Maybe I'm an idiot I dunno.'

'No. She was an idiot. But not everyone is like that Oliver. You can't bottle it all up because of her.'

'Its worked fine.'

'Really? So the whole you almost mental thing didn't happen?'

'...you're not very nice. :/...'

'Haha. I am. But I'm not going to lie.'

'I like that about you. You're not pushy though which astounds me.'

'Yeah you aren't too bad yourself. :) I've got to go into work though. Talk to you later?'

I smiled at the realization of the question mark at the end of that sentence. I enjoyed having her too much. I felt like I had a real friend. Yes. A friend...just a friend...

'Yes. I'll call you maybe if you're lucky. :)'

'Oh man! A call from THE Oliver Sykes!'

'Don't push it or I won't!'

':('

I'm kidding. I will. Have fun at work.'

I closed my phone with a grin. I couldn't help it. Something about that girl made me excited for the first time in a while and I liked it. I got out of bed once more humming a adtr song as I changed clothes and did my hair. Hadn't straightened it in a while and I for some reason felt like cleaning up.

"Are yeh feeling ok?" Matty asked looking at me like I was insane.

"Yeah. Good."

"Um...ok..."

"He likes my cousin." Jona said popping up from no where.

"Sod off jona." I said shaking my hair with my hand.

He chuckled lightly, "so all it took was just another girl aye?"

"She's not juss anotha girl." I said quickly regretting the words once they left my mouth. They laughed behind me and Matty spoke, "oh my bad. Don't get so defensive. She's propa fit."

"Hey!" Jona said glaring at Matty who shrugged.

"So she's who talked yeh off the ledge last night?" Lee asked and I rolled my eyes, "can none of yeh stay out of my business?"

"Nope." The said in unison.

I turned off the straightener and turned to face them, "she's a sweet bird. Nuffin else."

"Righttt. Well, she's also going to meet us in South Carolina tomorrow and she'll be with us for a week." Jona said with a grin.

My heart hit against my chest harder than ever as I tried to contain my happiness. I forced a shrug and Lee laughed, "oh like yeh don't want to see her."

"Like I said, she's sweet so it's whateva."

I grinned against will and Vegan grabbed me around the neck, "ahh I knew it."

"Yeh know nuffin get off meh yeh bloak!"

"Oli likes Lizzy." Lee repeated annoyingly.

"Sod off yeh idiots!!" I yelled as I went to grab my phone before we got off the bus.

We had time to kill so we walked around North Carolina for a bit doing nothing more than horsing around. My phone went off and I pulled it out quickly a part of me hoping it was from Lizzy. Yeah pathetic I know. A smile hit my lips as my hopes were answered. Yeah, shoot me...

'Yeah. Work sucks. :('

'Awe, where do you work?'

'A stupid bitchy photographer's studio.'

'Quit.'

'I only work here once a week...'

'Then don't quit. :p'

'Hahaha. Thanks for the advice. ;)'

'So...you're coming back tomorrow?'

'Yep. Seems that way huh?'

'At least Jona thinks so.'

'Aweee you get to see me again!'

I chuckled softly and Lee spoke from beside me, "oh my gosh you're already drooling over her! Its been a day Oli!' he said teasingly.

I shot him a look and they laughed together as I texted her back ignoring them, <i>'I know. I won't lie and say I don't want to see you.'</i>

'Haha. So sweet of you. :)'

'Charming I am.'

'Ok I'll stop bothering you. See you tomorrow?'

'You don't have to. :( and yes you will but I'm planning on calling you tonight so unless you don't want me to then yeah...'

'Nope. You can still. :)'

'Mhm, great. Well I'll call you tonight then. Is 10 too late?'

'Nope.'

'Haha, later Liz.'

I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked up to see the boys all staring at me.

"What!"

"Chump."

"so I like her! Sue me!" I yelled and they laughed as we continued walking.

"Oh and what is she been textin yeh?"

"Just small stuff. But, she's letting me call her tonight."

"Take it easy there. Don't go too fast."

"Its just a bloody phone call!"

"Yeah? And yeh haven't stopped smiling."

"We're friends! so?"

"So! Its how it begins!"

"Must yeh ruin my happiness!"

"Ok, ok fine." Jona said patting my back.

I sighed as I shoved my hands in my pockets. They were right. I couldn't jump into this just because she was sweet and cute and smart and...i'm already fucked.

I had to say though that once it got closer to show time and the realization that I would be talking to her soon made me on cloud nine. I forgotten what it felt like to not be miserable which is sad. Once showered and in the bus I climbed into my bunk as my phone read 10:04.
I found her number and hit send. I know...Don't say it.

"It's 10:05."

I laughed, "I'm sorrah! I had to showa."

"Yeah that is more important." She said laughing.

I smiled, "so miss Liz, how was yeh day?" I asked placing my hand behind my head as I stared at the top of the bunk.

"Simply boring. Was the show good?"

"I believe so anyways. Now I'm juss layin in my bunk bloody sleepy."

"Well you didn't have to call you could have went to bed."

"I wanted to though." I said yawning.

"Plus I keep my promises."

"Good to know."

"What time did yeh get off?"

"9:30."

"Oh are you at home?"

"Yep in bed like a 10 year old or a 50 year old which ever you prefer."

I laughed, "10. Yeh look closa to 10."

"Stop sayin that!" she said giggling.

"A cute 12 year old though."

"You sound like a pedophile."

"Maybe I am."

"Sick.."

I chuckled, "just kidding!"

"I know."

I smiled, "is it crazy that I can't wait to see yeh?"

"Nah. I'm pretty cool."

"And pretty." I added.

"And awesome in general."

I laughed, "that too."

She giggled and I smiled, "get some sleep Lizzy."

"Shouldn't I be telling you that?"

"You can if you'd like but I want yeh to be rested when yeh see meh tomorra. I want yeh at yeh best wit!"

She laughed, "oh I will be! Goodnight Oliver."

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams Liz."

I hung up and closed my eyes. What I felt with this girl was unreal I tell you. And yeah maybe it was but I didn't care. I liked how she made me feel. For the first night in forever I slept well, even I was surprised when I woke up at 9 refreshed. Lizzy comes today. Was the first thought that hit me. I climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. A bit anxious to see Lizzy I won't lie. We would be arriving in South Carolina in about an hour so shockingly everyone else was up as well.

"Is that bloody cologne you have on?" Lee asked teasingly.

"I'm goin to end up killin all of yeh." I mumbled as they laughed at how easy they annoyed me.

"Well, she should already be here. So I need to find her. Gonna come?" Jona asked looking over at me.

"Why do I need to come?"

"Figured yeh would want to!"

I rolled my eyes and mumbled as I followed him out and into sunny South Carolina.

"Hey where are yeh?" Jona said into his phone and I looked over at him as he came to a stop.

"Ok. Yeah. We'll be there." He hung up and spoke to me, "She said the taxi will be here in like 2 minutes and to meet her at the front of the venue."

I nodded as we walked slowly to the front. My heart now beating rapidly. I don't know why she was just a girl. A taxi pulled up and Jona walked over as she got out of the taxi and he paid the guy as she grabbed her bag from the trunk.

"Here. I'll get it." I said once I found my legs. She looked over at me with a grin as I grabbed the straps on her bag. I swear she was prettier than i recall...

"Thanks."

I nodded with a smile as I closed the trunk quickly.

"Yeh excited baby cousin?" Jona asked wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

She laughed, "thrilled."

"Mhm, a part of me thinks yeh bein sarcastic."

"I am."

I chuckled as we reached our bus and Jona showed her where she would be sleeping which was ironically right across from my bunk. I placed her bag in the back and walked back to the front where her and the guys were talking.

I sat next to Jona on the arm rest of the couch as she told them about her horrible flight. I didn't really pay attention to her words but I watched her as she laughed with them and the way her nose crinkles when she's telling a serious story. I sighed and looked over at the window to try and not seem like I was being a complete creeper right now.

"Oli. Hello!" Jona's voice filled my ears and I looked over at me him quickly.

"Yeh ok?"

"Oh...yeah sorrah."

"Well we're going to find some breakfast. Coming?"

I nodded and stood up quickly as I ran my hand through my hair. Everyone piled out of the bus and as I watched Lee try to wrestle vegan.

"Hey." I heard as arms wrapped around mine. I looked down with a grin to come in contact with Lizzy's green eyes.

"Ello."

"Jona told me things are going ok now?"

I nodded, "yeh could say that."

"Good." She said giving me a smile and removing her arms from me which made me a little sad actually. Feeling her so close made me happy. I wanted to grab her hand and hold her to me but I didn't think that would be appropriate so I just shoved my hands in my front pockets to keep from making a fool of myself.

"We finally get to sleep in real beds tonight!" Lee said excitedly as we sat at a booth at the McDonald's we had stumbled upon.

"Dude. I'm so excited." Matty said with a sigh, "we can check in at noon yeh know? And our show isn't until 7 so..."

"Naps!" Vegan said loudly and I laughed as Lizzy spoke, "wow you guys sound like a bunch of five year olds."

"Yeah well yeh sleep in a tiny bunk for too long and see if yeh don't act like that too." Jona said as he ate.

After we finished eating we decided to head to the hotel we were staying at which was directly across the street from where we were playing. I walked beside Lizzy who was actually more quiet than normal which caused me to ask the question I hate the most.

"Are yeh ok? I mean I hate ta ask that but yeh juss bein quiet." I said and she chuckled as she looked over at me, "yeah I'm fine just tired."

"Ok. Just wanted to make sure..." I said not wanting to push it but oh how I wanted to. I bit my lip and she grabbed my hand which startled me out of my thoughts.

"As slow as you walk you're going to get ran over." She stated as the others debated on running across the busy street or walk the block to the cross walk.

Her fingers linked through mine and I couldn't help but take in how her small, soft hand fit perfectly into mine and how I wouldn't mind holding her hand whenever she'd allow me.

"Ready?" she asked with a grin and I had to force myself to breathe so I could speak, "if yeh are."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is sort of a filler. if it's possible to have one so soon. ha. but, the next chapter I love! :) So don't give up just yet!

also, i'd like to thank--
Ello Ashleyy. she comments on every chapter. (Well...there is only two of them but still!) haha.

enjoy/subscribe/comment. please? :)