Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

I can't believe it's come to this.

We took off running across the busy street, her hand squeezing mine tightly as we reached the other side. She began to laugh as I fought to catch my breath. One downfall to smoking.

"Told you, smoking is bad for you." She said her hand still in mine.

"Ugh, I need one now." I said trying to breath easier as I placed my hand over my chest.

"Yeahhh. No." She said grabbing my cigarettes from my hand as I pulled them from my pocket.

"Oye!"

"Oye isn't a word. Silly Brit I tell you." She said with a grin before she started walking towards the hotel.

I smiled as I debated on going after her.

"Gonna go afta her?" Vegan asked with an amused look.

"Can I have a cig?" I asked holding out my hand.

"Where's yours?"

"She took them from meh."

He laughed, "looks like yeh gonna have ta go afta her afta all." He said leaving me standing there. I groaned and followed behind quickly in search of Lizzy. Once we arrived Lizzy was waiting in the lobby and Jona was at the desk talking to a woman about the rooms I assume.

"Lizzy." I said crossing my arms trying to hold in my grin.

"Oliver."

"It's Olleh. Only me mum calls meh Oliver. Give meh my cigs."

"I'll call you what I want and this clearly says no smoking." She said pointing to the sign on the door.

"I believe this door right here leads outside." I said sarcastically.

"Oh. Well, aren't you so smart?"

"Sometimes." I said with a grin.

"Neva." Jona said handing me a card to get in my room and then a card to Lizzy.

"Yes I am." I said glaring at him.

"Right well see yeh in a bit I'm tired." He said as he headed to the elevator with Lee in tow.

"Now what about those cigarettes dear."

"I'm going to my room, dear." She said and I chuckled as I followed her to the elevator. I waited beside her as the elevator took for ever. She kept looking over at me and I tried to keep my eyes on the numbers that flashed above the elevator. Do you know how hard that was when I knew she was beside me? Pretty damn hard I tell you. Once the door opened I grabbed her by the waist and she squealed softly as I pushed her into the elevator.

"Oli." She said laughing as I held her tightly, "give meh my cigarettes." I said softly as the smell of her perfume almost made me lose my grip on her.

She held out her hands to me, "don't have them."

"Mhm." I said looking at her pockets to see if she was lying.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened to our floor. I dropped my arms from her as we walked out and I spotted my cigarettes in her back pocket. I couldn't help but grin at how sly she thinks she is.

"Matt! Oli is trying to hurt me." She said and Matty laughed as he turned around to look at us.

"Oye! What are yeh doin to lil Lizzy?" he asked scooping her up. I envied Matt at that moment for some unknown reason.

"She's got my bloody cigarette!"

"Smokins real bad Oli." He said with a grin.

"Yeh smoke!"

"But I'm younga. I got more years than yeh."

She laughed, "that's true."

"Is not." I said grabbing my cigarettes from her back pocket.

"Oye, too close." Matty said swatting at my hand as if I was trying to grab her ass. She laughed and I rolled my eyes as I put a stick in between my lips.

"You can't smoke in the hall!" she said as Matty walked with her like you would hold a toddler. Her arms around his neck and his hands under her butt so she wouldn't fall.

"I can once I get in my room." I said patting my pockets for my lighter. I swear I always lose it. She laughed as if she knew and I pushed her lightly causing Matt to sway a bit.

"If yeh make meh fall yeh betta start runnin." He threatened and I laughed, "righttt."

I really wouldn't mind him falling so he could get his hands off Lizzy...

"Matty don't go sleep." She whined and I rolled my eyes. Ok! I was jealous! Is that what you wanted to hear?!...

He laughed, "why not?"

"Because I'm not tired and everyone is going to sleep."

"Oh, so yeh want meh to stay up and keep you company?" he asked with a grin.

She nodded and I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something I could feel it.

"Well see I would but I'm tha drumma and if I don't have energy then the whole band will be off." He said stopping at his door.

"Afta I'll stay up wif yeh as late as yeh want." He said kissing her cheek before placing her on her feet. Oh yeah. I was a bit angry now. I kept walking to my room which was two doors down from his. I could hear them talking as I went in search for my key. Conveniently I saw Lizzy stop at the door next to me. She gave me a look then back to her door.

"Are yeh not talkin ta meh now?" I asked with a grin.

She shrugged and I leaned against the door watching her clearly not know how to work the card because the light kept turning red signaling she got it wrong. I could tell she was getting frustrated as she shoved her phone into her back pocket and flipped the card over in her hands. Her nose crinkled and her eyes seemed to be focused on the task at hand. I smiled and she looked up at me, "can you go?"

I laughed and reached out taking her card from her, "let me help yeh. Don't get so bloody frustrated darlin. Although it's ratha cute."

"Shut up." She mumbled and I opened the door in one try.

"Mhm."

"I hate you." She said and I laughed as I held open the door for her, "go take a nap. I need that sweet girl back."

"I'm not tired."

"That's what yeh told me earlier."

"Maybe that was just an excuse." She said with a grin.

"Was it?"

She shrugged and walked in. Ok, not dropping it now. I followed her in and she looked over at me, "you're rooms next door."

"I know this. Just waiting for yeh ta tell meh the truth." I said falling back onto her bed before placing the cigarette I still wanted badly behind my ear.

"Wait. Not that I care but why are yeh goin on tour wif us for a week?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

She sighed and sat beside me.

"Mhm?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." She said laying on her stomach and wrapping her arms around the pillow as her eyes closed.

I turned on my side placing my head on my hand.

"What happened?" I asked my other hand twirling her hair around my fingers.

"Nothing. Besides my stupid boyfriend broke up with me. Apparently the blond girl in the apartment next door to him is cuter. He's a douche. So whatever." She mumbled her eyes still closed and I stopped twirling her hair as her words replayed in my head. I shouldn't have been surprised she had a boyfriend but what surprised me more was him doing that. I highly doubt the girl was better looking than her or simply better than her in general.

"I'm sorry." I said brushing the back of my hand against her cheek. I honestly was. I felt bad for her. I mean, was this guy mental? Something had to be off if you were willing to drop the coolest girl I've ever met and trust me, that's a lot of girls.

"He doesn't deserve yeh. I mean, yeh clearly have enough personality to keep anyone interested."

She chuckled softly as she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Is that a compliment?"

I laughed nervously, "yeah."

"You need to work on that."

"Sorrah. Not my strong point but its true." I said with a grin.

"You don't say."

"Well, if yeh want I can go back ta Virginia wif yeh and kick his ass. Now that's one of my strong points."

She laughed, "I believe that."

"And I'm not reallah inta hitting girls but I can ya know, cut her hair off or dye it brown and see if he still likes her."

"That'd be awesome!"

"Honestly don't worry about it. He's a bloak. Yeh too cool for him."

"True."

I chuckled and wrapped my arm over her, "take a nap. Afta tha show everyone's goin out since we're off tomorra." I said pressing my lips to her forehead. I climbed over her and got off the bed as her phone began to ring. She groaned and pulled it from her pocket and once she looked at the phone she threw it onto the bed letting it ring. I chuckled and grabbed it up, "oh who's Shawn?"

"The boy."

I smiled and picked up the phone, "Ello?" Lizzy shot up instantly with wide eyes and I sat down calmly waiting for the boy to speak.

"Uh, is this not Lizzy's phone?"

"Yes. It is. How can I help yeh?"

"Is this Jona?"

"Wrong. Now do yeh need somefin?" I asked and Lizzy held out her hand for the phone and I placed my hand in hers instead. She sighed and I gave her a grin as she leaned her head against my shoulder her hand still in mine. I almost lost focus on what I was doing but once he barked his orders at me I was back in the right direction.

"Let me talk to her." He said getting annoyed I could tell.

"Why would she exactly want ta talk to yeh?"

"Look! I don't know who this but your pissing me off!"

"Rellah? Mhm. And I care? Yeh lucky I don't come kick yeh ass for what yeh did ta her so if I was yeh I'd just hang up."

"This isn't your phone."

"I don't give a shit. In fact, she'll be wif meh for a while so call back and yeh will get ta hear my lovely voice again."

He hung up and I laughed as I placed her phone to the side.

"Yeh right he's a propa douche bag. Not yeh type at all."

"Not my type?" she asked laughing.

"Not at all. Yeh need someone sweet like yeh." I said wrapping my arm around her and
pulling her into my side. I had gotten bold with her I don't know why but she didn't seem to mind my small gestures so I continued.

"I don't think a sweet guy exist." She mumbled into my shirt and I tried not to tell her I'd be that guy for her. I'd be anything she wanted if she wanted me. Then again why someone would choose someone else over her blew my mind. She was amazing. What could that guy be thinking? Clearly he wasn't or he was thinking with his pants.

"Beside you of course." She said with a grin and I chuckled, "hardly..."

"You are. To me anyways."

"Yeah I am to yeh that doesn't mean I am sweet. I'm sweet ta yeh because yeh were there for me and yeh barely knew meh." And you're pretty...

"well that is what matters in my book."

I chuckled and shrugged, "I'm propa tired."

"Yes I forgot. You can go." She said removing her arms from me and I frowned, "No. It's fine. I'd ratha stay up wif yeh anyways."

She gave me a sweet grin and I tried to not tell her how adorable and perfect I thought she truly was.

"Well we can nap together then." She said kicking off her shoes and my heart began beating wildly. This was ridiculous.

"But yeh said yeh not tired." I managed to get out.

"I'm not really but you have a show later I don't want you to be tired because of me." She said and I watched her lay back onto the bed. I wasn't foolish enough to turn down a cuddle with this girl, nervous or not, so I kicked off my shoes and crawled beside her.

"If you insist." I said softly as I felt my eyes grow heavy.

My eyes closed and I felt her fingers run into my hair brushing it out of my face. I fought my sleep as much as I could because I simply enjoyed being here with her. I finally got the nerve and grabbed her hand from my hair softly and opened my eyes to look at her, "cuddle wif meh." I whispered and she moved closer to me without hesitation. suck on that Matt!...Her arm went around me and she laid her head against my chest. My eyes shut once more as I wrapped my arms around her securely. Now this felt right. I fell asleep almost instantly and a bit regretfully simply because I wanted to hold her more. I woke up to darkness a bit later. The sun completely gone from the sky. I would have panicked because of how late it was when I remembered we had a show but surely the guys would have been banging on the door by now if that was the case. The fact that Lizzy was still securely in my arms made me not care to be honest. I held her to me as I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to even sing tonight because of how I felt at the moment. My phone started buzzing in my pocket and I pulled it and pressed it to my ear.

"Ello." I mumbled.

"Dude. Show in 2 hours get up." Matty said and I mumbled, "ok. I'll be there soon."

I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket and Lizzy spoke softly, "thanks for waking me up." She said into my shirt and I chuckled, "blame Matt."

She snuggled up to me and I kissed the top of her head, "I gotta go to the venue. Yeh should go back ta sleep. I'll come and get yeh when it's ova."

"What if I wanted to go to the show??"

"Do yeh?" I asked with a grin as I pulled the blanket over her.

"No."

I laughed, "go back to sleep silly girl."

She closed her eyes and I pressed my lips to her cheek before getting off the bed.

"Kick ass." She mumbled and I laughed as I pulled my shoes on.

"I will for yeh." I stated before I walked out. In fact, I was certain that now there wasn't much I wouldn't do for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. isn't it sweet? this is one of my favorite chapters. :)
Feedback would really be appreciated. Seriously, even if it's "hey your story sucks!' that would be fine with me!

I also, have a Brendon Urie story I wrote forever ago that I just found so I think I'm going to post it as well. so check it out. :)